PDA

View Full Version : RE-COMP Cycle

ironmaster
10-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Hi guys,

First up anyone that wants to know what I have been doing last 3 months see my comeback thread but to give you an idea of what I have been doing see below

MTS test 400 average dose 1000mg/wk
MTS EQ max average dose 750mg/wk

started out at 92kg with around I guess 25% bf and I wanted to re-comp but got ended up turning it into a bulk cycle with average diet and no cardio. I had a DEXA scan last week and results as follows

Weight 98kg @ 167cm
BF 24.6%
Lean mass 71.5kg
Fat mass 24kg

so from my calculations I but on 6kg of weight with no increase in bf. So safe to say put about 4kg of lost muscle back.

Must say this is not what I wanted to achieve so I sort some advise from MR B and Big D and after taking their advise they have both agreed I am too fat and need to focus on getting my bf to low teens.

Body re-comp started 12/10/2015

MT 200 1ml EOD
EQ MAX 2ml/wk
T3 20mcg ED
MTS hgh 3iu ED
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Dostinex 500mcg/wk

I know I have no test in the above cycle but I would like the test 400 to cycle out of my body over the next 3 weeks to get rid of bloat and if need I will add some test prop to the cycle. Got dostinex in as I have some prolactin issues not bad but now with tren in will need it. AI in to address bloat and T3 to support fat loss and will add more if needed as I go.

Diet
carb cycling 3 low 1 high
low day
2100 cals
200g protein
150g carbs
80g fat

high day
add 250g of carbs
3000cals

Cardio
20mins morning or post workout

20mins in the evening

5 days on 2 days off

Over all goal is to re-comp get bf to 12% and then set my sights on a show in 2016

Been their and done it all before it is just getting the mind set to do it but after my dexa scan that was enough motivation to get my butt into action.

I will post more details and put a pick up to show you all were I am starting from and list how my diet is laid out.

Diet wise I get my carbs at breakfast and pre/post workout only and load carbs every meal on high days

Diary of a beast
10-12-2015, 10:40 AM
good luck mate you got this!

ironmaster
10-12-2015, 10:50 AM
good luck mate you got this!

thanks mate.

How has your training been?

Diary of a beast
10-12-2015, 11:04 AM
So far so good thanks had a bit of a shitty week due to being sick but a few days off did me well.

been eating like a freaking horse since I started Trestlone.

I have upped the Test E as well and along with Trest my Libido is sky high

Added DBOL in a few days ago at 30mg (MTS of course) which is filling me out nicely

ironmaster
10-13-2015, 03:44 AM
So far so good thanks had a bit of a shitty week due to being sick but a few days off did me well.

been eating like a freaking horse since I started Trestlone.

I have upped the Test E as well and along with Trest my Libido is sky high

Added DBOL in a few days ago at 30mg (MTS of course) which is filling me out nicely

Do you have a show in mind for 2016?

ironmaster
10-13-2015, 03:53 AM
Diet
Low day
Meal 1
2/3cup oats
2 scoop of whey
20ml flax oil

meal 2 or pre workout
150g tuna with olive oil
200g potato

meal 3 or post workout
200g chicken
1 cup cooked rice
100g pineapple

meal 4
200g steak
vegetables

meal 5
4 whole eggs with spinach

on high day same foods but increase carbs and eat them at every meal.

supplements
5g glutamine morning/bed pre/post
3g fish oil 2x day
1500mg vit c
multi vit
magnesium tab
creatine

vitargo on high carb days 50g intra workout
Extend BCAA while training

Diary of a beast
10-13-2015, 08:27 AM
Do you have a show in mind for 2016?

No mate nothing yet I don't think I'm ready really

have you got your eyes on a date/month yet?

ironmaster
10-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Was thinking nabba show in may 2016 but if recomp goes better then expected I am do it earlier.

disposable
10-14-2015, 11:36 AM
Ironmaster are you counting calories or are you just going by feel at the moment? Also how much do you increase carbs on a high day? Looks like a good plan, hope you get the results youre after

ironmaster
10-17-2015, 03:40 AM
Thanks mate

Yes I have counted calories 2100 on low day 3000 on high days
On high days fat and protein remain the same as low days I just up the carbs so on a high day I am eating around 350g of carbs spread across all 5 meals. This helps to stop my metabolism slowing down.

ironmaster
10-17-2015, 03:50 AM
Good week and all is working well. I am a little weaker in the gym but that is because body adjusting to the drop in cals but should rebound back soon.

I revamped my cardio to fit in better with my work hours. I do 12 hour shifts with 2 days on 2 days off

So I do my cardio on work days first thing in the morning 30mins and on off days I just focus on working out. This fits in better and is the best fit right now. I will monitor cardio and if 30mins not enough I will increase it too 45mins.

So far so good and has been a productive week. My wife said the other day that my delts are sticking out more and my skin is thining out more around that area.

ironmaster
10-26-2015, 04:17 AM
Week 2 down and progress is coming along nice.
Not weighing myself at this stage will do that at the 6 week mark

Week 3
MT 200 1ml eod
EQ max 2ml wk
40mcg t3
med hgh 4iu ed

still doing 30min cardio in first thing in morning around 3-5 sessions per week depending on my shift roster

I go about 3-5 days low on carbs then up for one day

so far so good

BIGDADDY
10-26-2015, 07:37 AM
Week 2 down and progress is coming along nice.
Not weighing myself at this stage will do that at the 6 week mark

Week 3
MT 200 1ml eod
EQ max 2ml wk
40mcg t3
med hgh 4iu ed

still doing 30min cardio in first thing in morning around 3-5 sessions per week depending on my shift roster

I go about 3-5 days low on carbs then up for one day

so far so good

Hmmm... no test... any issues?

You should do regular fat tests to see if you are reducing.

ironmaster
10-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Hmmm... no test... any issues?

You should do regular fat tests to see if you are reducing.

No issues yet!
with the test out now I do not feel as bloated although I have lost some fullness other then that I am ok.

I mean sex drive still high and wake up with a boner every morning.

I plan on put he tbol/var mix in next week. The idea is that the tbol should help with some fullness and the var should add to the fat burning.

I am not too concerned with taking measurements every week as I have many years of experience and know what too look for.
My waist is going down and I can see more separation through my mid section arms legs etc

I already worked out my cals at the start and from my TDEE it is 2100cal with re-feeds of 3000cal so no those numbers I know I am coming down.

MT200 is good the tren in it has improved my strength and got a liitle insomnia and I dream a lot more but no night sweats yet.

ironmaster
10-27-2015, 04:30 AM

this is the results of my mass cycle
test 400 3ml/wk
eq max 2ml/wk

this is basically what I used for 12 weeks
weight 92kg and fat up to 99kg @ 24%bf

so I figured I did not drop or add any fat on this cycle just gained 7kg and if you take the water weight off I maybe gained about 4kg of muscle.

Again this is not what I wanted to do hence why I am now doing the re-comp goal is to get bodyfat to low teens over the next 12weeks

and along the way I hope to add some more muscle.

into my third week now and I know it is working down to 96kg and my waist is down an inch and arms are now just under a solid 18inches

so that tells me I have dropped fat and added some muscle.

this is a little trick I learnt from a Mr World champion. He always said if your waist is getting smaller then you are losing body fat

and he would gauge his muscle losses and gains by his arm measurement

if your arms remain the same your all good if you gain size that is a sign you are added muscle whilst dropping fat and if your arms go down in size along with your waist measurement it is a sign you have lost muscle

so from that I take it that my waist is dropping and arms have grown 1/4 of an inch so I am moving in the right direction.

ironmaster
10-27-2015, 04:33 AM

this is the results of my mass cycle
test 400 3ml/wk
eq max 2ml/wk

this is basically what I used for 12 weeks
weight 92kg and fat up to 99kg @ 24%bf

so I figured I did not drop or add any fat on this cycle just gained 7kg and if you take the water weight off I maybe gained about 4kg of muscle.

Again this is not what I wanted to do hence why I am now doing the re-comp goal is to get bodyfat to low teens over the next 12weeks

and along the way I hope to add some more muscle.

into my third week now and I know it is working down to 96kg and my waist is down an inch and arms are now just under a solid 18inches

so that tells me I have dropped fat and added some muscle.

this is a little trick I learnt from a Mr World champion. He always said if your waist is getting smaller then you are losing body fat

and he would gauge his muscle losses and gains by his arm measurement

if your arms remain the same your all good if you gain size that is a sign you are added muscle whilst dropping fat and if your arms go down in size along with your waist measurement it is a sign you have lost muscle

so from that I take it that my waist is dropping and arms have grown 1/4 of an inch so I am moving in the right direction.

As you can see in the above pic my two injuries

torn right pec 2007
torn left biceps 2012

both where repaired through surgery

anyone wanting advice on injuries feel free to ask for my advice

ironmaster
10-27-2015, 04:35 AM
That is what 24% body fat looks like!!!!!!!!!

I know a fat fuck does it bother me yes can I fix this YOU BET YOU BALLS I CAN.

grotereber
10-27-2015, 11:13 AM
How'd you get the two tears, and what would you recommend for people who wish to avoid them? yeah you'll smash the fat loss mate, you've done it before obviously.

ironmaster
10-27-2015, 12:48 PM
How'd you get the two tears, and what would you recommend for people who wish to avoid them? yeah you'll smash the fat loss mate, you've done it before obviously.

Both injuries was not from poor form or trying to lift more then I could handle

my pec tear came after I tried a test of strength on the bench press
at that time I could do 315 for an easy 12 reps but on this day while warming up my mate and I wanted to see if we could do 20 reps with two plates which is 225 x 20 well I did 23 reps and after the set my chest delts tris where as pumped as hell. I should have called it a day on my chest workout that day but I continued on with my workout. When I got to 315 I was preeing out on my 7th rep when POP my pec went. I put it down to everything being full taxed and pumped from my previous 225 bench.

My bicep was a completed accident I was doing dumbbell shoulder press and as I brought the 40kg dumbbell down to rest on my knee it slipped and I tried to pull it back onto my knee and BANG the biceps popped. I should have just let it fall.

I would say my pec tear could have been avoided but the biceps was a complete accident.

grotereber
10-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Both injuries was not from poor form or trying to lift more then I could handle

my pec tear came after I tried a test of strength on the bench press
at that time I could do 315 for an easy 12 reps but on this day while warming up my mate and I wanted to see if we could do 20 reps with two plates which is 225 x 20 well I did 23 reps and after the set my chest delts tris where as pumped as hell. I should have called it a day on my chest workout that day but I continued on with my workout. When I got to 315 I was preeing out on my 7th rep when POP my pec went. I put it down to everything being full taxed and pumped from my previous 225 bench.

My bicep was a completed accident I was doing dumbbell shoulder press and as I brought the 40kg dumbbell down to rest on my knee it slipped and I tried to pull it back onto my knee and BANG the biceps popped. I should have just let it fall.

I would say my pec tear could have been avoided but the biceps was a complete accident.

Agreed, they both sound unlucky. Usually it's 'I tried to max out without a warmup or spotter' type stuff.

gambit
10-27-2015, 05:23 PM
where was the bicep tear? was it a ligament or the actual bicep muscle?

ironmaster
10-28-2015, 11:34 AM
where was the bicep tear? was it a ligament or the actual bicep muscle?

it was the tendon they screwed it back in place

Powertard
10-28-2015, 12:53 PM
How has this messed with the function of your bicep and chest? How much lasting loss of function?

How long was recovery and how did you do the injury?

ironmaster
10-29-2015, 08:55 AM
How has this messed with the function of your bicep and chest? How much lasting loss of function?

How long was recovery and how did you do the injury?

All back too normal chest recovered in 6 weeks back to full training biceps took longer about 9 weeks
after these injuries I never take my exercises to complete failure or do forced reps other then that it is ok

if you want to know how I did it then read my the post I put up in this thread

ironmaster
11-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Hi guys

4 weeks down and had to take some serious action.

Had to come off the t3 as it was just making me feel unwell and effecting my workouts this was at a dose of 40mcg/ed

Dropped all injectable mid week as getting bad reactions and progress was just stale. I was taking MT 200 @ 1ml eod and the gains in progress after 3 weeks was mild at best at body just not responding. I know most would say just up the dose but I feel this was not the problem. you see after the first 3 weeks no problem with pip but then my last 3 shots that where in the delt leg and butt all reacted with bad pip. I think after 16 weeks of injecting is taking its toll and my body is tired.

So what is the plan.

Well I am still on the goal of fat loss and I am going great with that down 4kg so I am dropping 1kg a week which is good. Abs coming in waist down and more shape throughout my muscles.

Now I plan to just stay on the tbol/var tabs that I started this week along with now upping the aromasin to 12.5mg/ed just thinking 1 tab of tbol/var my not be enough but will give it another week before I up it as my goal is just to hold my gains and keep losing the fat.

do this for a month to let the body come down and recover from all the shots and let the site tissue freshen up then I am going to do an aggressive pct of hcg clomid and novla then train under my own steam for a while and still work on bring bf down so that when I get back on again I can make solid lean gains.

I feel this has all come about from two things

1. Being to fat when I started my cycle hoping that the gear would turn this around for me when in all honesty should have lost the fat first

2. Taking the doses up too high and for too long. I have never believed in this method and wanted to try it but I feel it is not the right way to do it. Over my 20 years of use I will just stick with what I know works. After all I did win 13 shows over a 10 year period so I must know a liitle buy now.

You see taking the dose up as you go is just setting you up to fail. I will explain.

Say you take 500mg and after a month gains stop so you go up to 750mg and gains come back then stop so 1000mg and so on.

What is happening is your cortisol hormone has now caught up with the dose you have taken so you add more to over take the cortisol and gains move forward but once again cortisol catches up again pretty soon you are in a situation that you have cortisol that is way too high and that 2000mg you have now needed to counteract the cortisol is now just messing you up.

That is why I always hit it hard at the start while the body is fresh and before cortisol can take hold I learnt this from a x pro I knew.

He would take 2ml of sus250 for 10days straight ie the load then go to 50mg abomb/ed 2ml of test e/wk and 400mg deca/wk do for 8 weeks a month off then repeat or if he was doing a show he would do the same but change to stan priombolan test p for 6 weeks after the the 8 weeks of abombs deca test e

Now I did not do it the way he did but used a similar principle ie load my shit at the start then drop to a mod dose to keep things level

always remember for every action there is a reaction

ironmaster
11-26-2015, 04:37 AM
Hi guys,

An up date on my re-comp

I dropped all compounds about 3 weeks ago and hit PCT hard as I felt I had reached a sticking point.

PCT
3 x 5000iu of HCG every 3rd day
4 x 2500iu of HCG every other day plus 100mg of clomid added last 5 days of HCG shots

Now I am at the point of taking clomid 50mg with 40mg nov for next 5 days

then 5 days of clomid 50mg with 20mg nov

then finish on nov 20mg for last 10 days.

That will be the end of PCT and from there I will add some support supplements to hold the gains. I am getting these support supplements from wickedsupplements.com.au

Then after I feel fresh will be hitting it again and start to prep for my show.

@ 94kg with improved shape and size bf if dropping I guess maybe around 15-17% now but the goal is still to hit sub 12% and try to keep my bw above 90kg

Training is just basic compound movements now and I will also add some cardio to my workout days. Over all happy with progress will get a dexa scan after xmas to see where I am at but for now all sweet.

I will post a pic up so you guys can compare how I looked before re-comp begain when I was a fat fuck ha! ha!

ironmaster