PDA

View Full Version : Lower back/shoulder & calf pump pain

Magic-M
10-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Keep getting really bad pumps in these areas, especially in shoulders from first exercise I can't carry on after 4 sets, is there any supplements that can aid this?? Have got taurine but what dosages??
Currently on 100mg Anavar which I presume is causing this.

Drako
10-13-2015, 06:58 AM
If you get pumps thats a good thing. Taurine only helps with cramps.

brimmy
10-13-2015, 10:39 AM
It's not a good thing, I had cramps when I first started but haven't had them in well over a year now.

Make sure you're getting plenty of sodium. Supplement magnesium and potassium. You won't get cramps. Taurine if running clen.

Magic-M
10-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Thanks man I will try them out.
Causing me to stop training after like 4 sets in, not good at all.

BBJMD
10-16-2015, 02:37 PM
If you get pumps thats a good thing. Taurine only helps with cramps.

You've clearly never experienced AAS induced lower back pump.

I can't even do my washing up while on D'bol without stiffening right up

Pooreboy
03-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Im glad im not the only one with lower back pump pain. After a few sets of deadlifts or squats my lower back is so swollen up i can barely clear the weight off the bar, the only thing i can do is wait it out. Kinda ruins a good workout.

Comerford
03-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Dbol are the worst for me regarding back pumps.
That is,besides bad acne,why I would never take them again.

Reptar
03-06-2016, 02:18 PM
It's not a good thing, I had cramps when I first started but haven't had them in well over a year now.

Make sure you're getting plenty of sodium. Supplement magnesium and potassium. You won't get cramps. Taurine if running clen.

It is the potassium/sodium the reason of the painful pumps, as a bodybuilder that shouldn't be happening.

Make your carb source potatoes or sweet potatoes, i think that a kilo of potatoes is around 170g-220g of carbs and 4,500mg of potassium (correct me if I'm wrong please)
Sweet potatoes are less carbs but have more minerals in it.

You can makes shakes also, pineapple with spinach, spinach is the food with the highest amount of potassium in it and is dirt cheap, taste horrible, blend it with pineapple.

Remember that potassium is key for your digestive system and keeping a healthy thyroid, it will improve bowel movements on a daily basis.

It helps with your blood pressure also.

Improve pumps, strenght and stamina, nothing better than a hydrated body, right?