PDA

View Full Version : Turinavar

flexer
10-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Anybody here that have tried the turinavar? 25/25 tbol var
i want to try it and it would be nice if anyone had any experience with it

BIGDADDY (OLD)
10-12-2015, 08:49 PM
ME:)..I've trialed everything!!..great blend much prefer TBOL to DBOL feel its very UNDERATED.dont know why but I feel like STANAVAR these blends I benefited more than when I was taking the ORALS as stand alone products.
All the blends work well,that's why I created and other wankers copied:)

JohnBhoy
10-14-2015, 10:08 PM
Bigdaddy would one tab of turinavar be enough per day and when you took it as a stand alone what did your pct consist of and did you take any on cycle protection? Reason I'm asking is that I did a tbol only cycle last year with no pct and only suffered from a little lethargy. Really wanna try this to gain a couple extra lean pounds that I can maintain.

JohnBhoy
10-17-2015, 06:12 PM
Anyone????

BIGDADDY
10-17-2015, 10:07 PM
Bigdaddy would one tab of turinavar be enough per day and when you took it as a stand alone what did your pct consist of and did you take any on cycle protection? Reason I'm asking is that I did a tbol only cycle last year with no pct and only suffered from a little lethargy. Really wanna try this to gain a couple extra lean pounds that I can maintain.

Mate this is NOT a cycle. Enough per day for what? You need to plan proper cycles with injectables. PCT is standard. There isn't anything customized for it... should always have all/either a combo of clomid 100,50,50,50; nolva 20,20,20,20 and some hcg.

ironmaster
11-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Started this stuff today.
The tabs are very small for a combined 50mg tab but I am not sure how fine the powder was to being with so maybe 25mg of var and 25mg of tbol can be condensed into a small pill. Good thing is makes swallowing them nice and easy.

grotereber
11-02-2015, 09:55 AM
i always wondered that as well but i heard that most pharma pills are 90%+ filler anyway, the actual amount of ingredient is tiny. agreed on them being convenient, i hate my 1500mg fish oil pills sometimes.

King Nela
02-24-2016, 02:39 AM
I bought two bottles of Turinavar today, so keen to try them out, should be relatively friendly on the hair line for orals and lean gains too. Gonna stack it with test p and npp for a nice cycle. Does anyone else have experience with it?