PDA

View Full Version : Gyno symptoms while on arimidex

johnevo90
01-28-2015, 12:08 AM
Question for one of the Mods, I have been on a MTS Test Enanthate (600mg week) and DBol (40mg ed) Cycle for 3 weeks now and have been using Arimidex which I had prescribed to me by my GP last year as part of my TRT treatment, I have been using the adex at 0.5mg eod, however I have started to get gyno symptoms? I have never had gyno issues in the past from similar cycles I have run, even going up to 100mg a day on the dbol and 1g Test per week. Should I increase the Arimidex to 0.5mg every day or will this crush my estrogen levels to much.:confused:

BIGDADDY
01-28-2015, 02:03 AM
I would suggest 40mg of Nolvadex per day until that subsides at which time I would suggest you maintain a dosage of 10-20mgs a day for a short period of time when the symptoms are gone. Take proviron during the cycle too will be helpful. I wouldn't worry about crushing estrogen levels when you have gyno issues to worry about.

johnevo90
01-28-2015, 07:25 PM
Started 40mg of nolva today so see how that goes, forgot to mention I am still taking my TRT replacement (Testim Gel 50g ed). Should I drop this and the Dbol dosage down as well? and do I still take the Adex at 0.5mg eod?

Cheers MR BIG

BIGDADDY
01-28-2015, 07:30 PM
Started 40mg of nolva today so see how that goes, forgot to mention I am still taking my TRT replacement (Testim Gel 50g ed). Should I drop this and the Dbol dosage down as well? and do I still take the Adex at 0.5mg eod?

Cheers MR BIG

Don't drop anything. Just add the nolva... Adex won't fix the gyno symptoms, but 0.5mg eod is rather low anyway. I wouldn't drop that. I always found that adex did much better at 0.5mg ED but as you got gyno symptoms even at 0.5 eod... might not have been enough.

johnevo90
01-30-2015, 01:56 AM
First dose of 40mg of nolva seemed to do the trick so from what you said I should take 40mg for a few more days then run a sort of maintenance amount of 10 - 20mg for a few weeks and take the Adex at 0.5mg every day?

BIGDADDY
01-30-2015, 02:16 AM
Yes. Correct

johnevo90
02-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Gyno symptoms have completely disappeared so big thanks to Mr Big, so I was wondering about what you said in another thread about you never coming off cycle. I would rather do this but being on TRT treatment I have to have regular blood checks (every 6 months) so what if I finished my Injectable Test E at week 12 - 13 then just continued with testosterone gel every day for 2 months until I get my bloods done then jump back on to a cycle again? do you think the testim gel would be sufficient to carry me over without having to go through the ball ache of PCT and loosing gains which always seems to happen no matter what you do. The Testim Gel is 50mg of test per tube every day but I can double this as I have a large supply.

Powertard
02-04-2015, 05:01 AM
You should try and get your Dr to perscribe you testosteroe injections

In the UK you either get Organon Sustanon 250, Nebido (Test Undeconate) by Bayer IIRC or Testoviron depot (Test enth by bayer iirc)

Sust is either 250 mg e2w but I have apoken to people who are on 125 a week
Enth is the same dosing

Nebido... My transgender friend gets 4 g every 3 months iirc lol which puts him from like 1300 ng/dl to 350 ng/dl

johnevo90
02-04-2015, 05:04 AM
I was thinking about asking about the injections but cant be arsed going the doctors every 2 weeks for the injection, do you know if they let you administer it yourself in the UK?

02-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Best way to fix estrogen gyno: 25mg Aromasin(or 0.5 Adex)/EOD with 40mg Tamoxifen/ED
Estrogen caused by prolactin: Cabergoline (1mg or 0,5mg every other day)

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-05-2015, 05:46 PM
I was thinking about asking about the injections but cant be arsed going the doctors every 2 weeks for the injection, do you know if they let you administer it yourself in the UK?

Why don't you buy NEBIDO from here and inject yourself!!??
I'm personally on 1ml a week and its enough for an old man like me so I'm sure it would do the job for you!!

johnevo90
02-06-2015, 03:29 AM
Think I am gonna go with your logic of staying on BigD, if i am on TRT therapy which is for the rest of my life then that is gonna leave my natural test permanently shut down anyways so makes sense really and will save me a shit load of money on PCT meds, will be ordering some Nebido towards the end of current cycle, also nice to see you guys have Proviron in stock. :)

fitlife77
02-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Proviron is actually often overlooked as a form of combating gyno. I had gyno from tren that aromasin/nolva/caber just barely got under control. Added in 50mg proviron and pushed the DHT:estro ratio higher. This tightened my nipples within a day or two.

johnevo90
02-16-2015, 11:52 PM
What was your dosage on the Proviron? did it increase your libido?

Liftcore
02-17-2015, 05:54 AM
I might get flamed for this, but you *could potentially* combat some estrogen related sides by temporarily taking in high-ish doses of certain OTC supplements. Namely high doses of P-5-P, Vitamin C, Zinc, Iodine, Potassium. Quite a few trusted members on "a certain gear forum" describe some favorable results from these.

flexer
02-17-2015, 11:04 AM
letro and nolva combined kills gyno

in my case letro by itself did the trick

BIGDADDY
02-17-2015, 11:15 AM
letro and nolva combined kills gyno

in my case letro by itself did the trick

def good at killing gyno... but also good at killing your sex drive too

flexer
02-17-2015, 11:18 AM
no sex drive for a week or two is worth getting rid of some bad gyno imo

but yeah letro will fucking tank your estro

Nitrox
03-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Why don't you buy NEBIDO from here and inject yourself!!??
I'm personally on 1ml a week and its enough for an old man like me so I'm sure it would do the job for you!!

Nebido seems to be the future of TRT, With its long deconoate structure...Injections are infrequent.

However I wonder if the potency is just as good as other ester like enanthate or cyp ..?

johnevo90
03-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Ordered my Nebido this week so I will cruise for a month or two and get my blood work done, if everything is ok then I will be trying the MTS Tren in my next blast, but slightly worried about gyno as it seems I am prone to it all of a sudden, I have a good amount of Nolva and Adex on hand but this is no good for Tren induced gyno from what I have read, what is the best ancillary drug to combat this should it happen?

SRRRRR
04-16-2015, 08:46 PM
some very good advice on this thread