PDA

View Full Version : Estrogen vs prolactin .

fatboy
10-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Hi guys .
My appointment finally come round to see the hormone doctor in the U.S. Total waste of time been waiting 5 weeks for appointment to see if could learn something and get a prescription . He said no . All the while I have gyno .
His diagnosis is high estrogen and high prolactin . Test and decca cycle which is over now and I'm on a 300 mg test cruise cruise .
So I'm in a position of trying to sort it myself and looking for assistance .

What do I need to source ?

Arimidex and nolvadex , caber or letros

Not sure which I need to get when it comes to caber or letros , I have read else where that prolactin gyno can not exist without the presence of estrogen . Not sure if that has much bearing .

Anyway thanks I really need to get this sorted and be ready for future cycles .

Somebodystrong
10-19-2015, 11:19 PM
If you have prolactin induced gyno it should go away on its own once the deca is out of your system. If it's estrogen induced gyno and you have a hard lump under your nipples letrozole is the only thing that can make a noticable difference.

BIGDADDY
10-20-2015, 02:09 AM
What do I need to source ?

Arimidex and nolvadex , caber or letros

personally, I would get caber and letrozole. I use caber twice per week because I get soft dick syndrome when on high deca / tren. I would use letrozole to fix the gyno. However, I do take arimidex to help with my estrogen issues which I find causes me to have disgusting back and chest acne.

fatboy
10-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Thanks to you both that gives me a lot of clarity . Just trying to find a source in the U.S.
Cheers

BBJMD
10-21-2015, 08:33 AM
Your hormones should level out, you'll have Deca active in your system for up to 6 weeks after your last shot.

It's a common misconception that high oestrogen causes gyno ect. It doesn't. it's caused by an imbalance of test and E2. which is why many people that come off a 19-nor cycle onto a cruise find that they get bad E2 sides at this stage.

BBJMD
10-21-2015, 08:34 AM
personally, I would get caber and letrozole. I use caber twice per week because I get soft dick syndrome when on high deca / tren. I would use letrozole to fix the gyno. However, I do take arimidex to help with my estrogen issues which I find causes me to have disgusting back and chest acne.

Have you considered stocking caber here? I know I asked a while ago, but I like the idea of a one-stop shop :)

BIGDADDY (OLD)
10-21-2015, 04:14 PM
No it's far too expensive to bring in.The demand doesn't warrant it.

BBJMD
10-22-2015, 08:19 AM
No it's far too expensive to bring in.The demand doesn't warrant it.

Is this why it's so hard to get hold of? I think the demand would slowly grow as awareness does. It'll probably bring traffic to the website aswell since it's so hard to come by, meaning more sales of oils. Just my 2 pence, I'm sure you've thought of this though.

brimmy
10-22-2015, 10:49 AM
tiromel.com sell caber at a very cheap price shipped from Turkey. I have ordered from them many times. Do not order their UGL AAS though it is complete garbage the brand that they stock.

BBJMD
10-22-2015, 01:22 PM
tiromel.com sell caber at a very cheap price shipped from Turkey. I have ordered from them many times. Do not order their UGL AAS though it is complete garbage the brand that they stock.

Thanks pal :)

fatboy
10-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Hi guys .
Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but are there any trusted USA sources for arimadex , caber and letros .. Preferably USA based 1 supplier . I do remember a post a while ago on here ages ago listing one but I can't locate it .
Wow tiromel arimadex is so expensive .
Regards