PDA

View Full Version : Help

Carlos818
10-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Sorry to bother you guy I recently purchase Anavar from here wich I must say it has been great nothing but good things, my purpose for this message is to ask u for advice see I need some help with products to help me achieve my goal .. At the time I don't wanna exceed more then $180 dollars .. I was wondering what kind of bundle or stack would help me gain size without water retention and keep my waist small I do work out hard
My stats
Are 5'10 w215
I am 29yrs old
My bench max is at 285
I been working out for about 4years
I wanna say my body fat is at 16% that was before my anavar cycle am sure it's a lot less now but non the less
And we'll I am open to orals and oils and I understand that to achieve this I not only have to work hard but eat clean just some advice or input would be appreciate it to assist me on my next order thanks

BBJMD
10-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Water retention is completely influenced by your diet.

Due to your budget -
T400 - 600mg/week (1.5ml)
Deca - 600mg/week (2ml)

Diary of a beast
10-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Not sure what $180 is in GBP and I'm not going to bother checking either :P

I started with the following -

Test E 600mg/week
Mast E 400mg/week (you could lower the dosage to 200/week)

The above was very cost effective and even though I was pushing the food down like never before the above compounds kept fairly lean throughout. Mast also also helped reduce my AI dosage

Try and coordinate your purchase when MTS put their deals up, yeah you may have to pay more than $180 upfront but you will be saving in the long run.

If this is your first time injecting I suggest sticking with a Test prodcut as your main mass builder for good few weeks to see how you react etc.

And yeah don't eat like a pig :P

BIGDADDY
10-24-2015, 01:17 AM
16% bodyfat is quite high.

180$ USD is only around 115GBP or so.

I would take LEAN GAIN XTRA https://med-tech.solutions/products/pro/lean-gain-xtra.html

TEST PROP 50mg
MAST PROP 50mg
TREN ACE 50mg
NAN PHENYL 50mg
TOTAL: 200mg

which will sort out your issue to a certain extent. water would either be an estrogen or diet issue.

To make it cost effective, I would look at taking advantage of the current 20% off deal. which should be able to get you 3 boxes of the above.

Carlos818
10-24-2015, 09:51 PM
Turinavar was what I was thinking on my next order... But after reading the feedback am thinking of going with oils ... With that said MR BIG the lean gain extra should be used how? For best results correct me if I am wrong : lean gain extra 1cc every other day before workout, intramuscular?

And thanks for all the advice i appreciate all the input as it has helped me educate my mind more about oils and outcomes

brimmy
10-25-2015, 12:49 AM
Turinavar was what I was thinking on my next order... But after reading the feedback am thinking of going with oils ... With that said MR BIG the lean gain extra should be used how? For best results correct me if I am wrong : lean gain extra 1cc every other day before workout, intramuscular?

And thanks for all the advice i appreciate all the input as it has helped me educate my mind more about oils and outcomes

1-1.5ml eod would be a good start, it doesn't really matter what time you in it. I do all my pins just before bed unless it's an oil specifically for preworkout like a suspension/base.

Carlos818
10-25-2015, 05:59 AM
Thanks
One more thing pct ?
I wanna make sure I have that squared away too
Would clomid and arimidex be enough ? Or what can I use

I have a bottle of Rebirth estrogen modulater from I believe black lion that was given to me along with 1xd lol but I am scheptical about it

brimmy
10-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Thanks
One more thing pct ?
I wanna make sure I have that squared away too
Would clomid and arimidex be enough ? Or what can I use

I have a bottle of Rebirth estrogen modulater from I believe black lion that was given to me along with 1xd lol but I am scheptical about it

I'm not to sure on the dosages and length because I've never done a pct but clomid is a must.