PDA

View Full Version : Getting big without hairloss

Somebodystrong
10-27-2015, 02:45 AM
As the title says I wanna get big I've tried nearly all injectables at a low dose. Tren was the only one that didn't give me serious sides (only ran 200mg ew) only thing I got was hairloss (not as bad as 185/120bp on 500mg eq or scalp being so itchy I couldn't sleep on 300mg test). My plan is to start running tren ace from the start of December at 225mg ew and increase the dose to 450mg ew by February (hopefully earlier) and I'll keep it at that dose and then I'll take it from there. I'll have test on hand incase my libido gets low and caber incase my prolactin get high.
My questions
1.How do I prevent hairloss on this cycle? I already take nizoral shampoo, peptide pal ghk, magnesium, zinc and I don't eat gluten.
2.Anything you would change in this cycle? Btw my stats are 85kg 175cm 12%bf

ironmaster
10-27-2015, 04:07 AM
I would not worry.
It is going to matter little in what you do to prevent hair loss.

you are either going to be bald or not. Gear my speed it up but at the end of the day if your going to go bald there is nothing you can do about it.

Somebodystrong
10-27-2015, 09:18 AM
The thing is, it is not in my genetics to go bald. My grandpa who is 4 times older than me has a better hairline them me after my 10week tren cycle at 200mg ew and I started off the cycle with a near perfect hairline. Everyone in my family has thick hair.

grotereber
10-27-2015, 11:12 AM
If hairloss bothers you then steroids aren't for you. Some people lose their hair on mild doses, some guys blast 2+ grams and keep it all. The fact that 300mgs of test made your scalp itchy suggests your in the former category - and you aren't going to get big without a fair dose of test. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Carlos818
12-15-2015, 09:06 PM
There's something that u can take to prevent hair loss !! It works
finesteride it's used to treat prostate problems it comes in 5mg here's the catch if u are loosing hair this will help u keep what u have a u will possible grow more ... It comes in 5mg u only need 1mg of that pill what u do is get 30 pills cut them in fours and take one piece daily and no more hair problems however once u stop taking it that hair will continue to
Fall out ...

The side effects can be ED that's if used at 5mg a day u only need 1mg that will not harm u ...

I work in the med field I am an xray tech and also so patient care trust me it works ... If u have health insurance 30 pills will run u around 9-12 dollars 30 pills will last u about 4 months or so depending how u cut them !

Somebodystrong
12-15-2015, 11:44 PM
I have finesteride on hand over 30x5mg pills. What are you opinions on using finesteride with npp/deca? Do you get more hairloss?

Magician
12-16-2015, 12:15 AM
I wouldnt use fina.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160444941

ive tried most things in that thread and deffinitely worked for me and my friend. hair thicker in 3-4 weeks
i would only do it in cycles cause not good to have high amounts of vitamins minerals etc..for long periods

Somebodystrong
12-16-2015, 01:26 AM
I have tried that protocol for 3-4 months got nothing from it.

Carlos818
12-16-2015, 02:30 AM
I was using Anavar from mts wich was great along with a test from a different supplier not that great anyhow non the less I notice my hair thining out real bad where after the cycle I got on finesteride and within one month my hair started growing thicker... Am gonna be doing
Turanastan cycle oral
Stacked with
Lean gain xtra
And I will be taking finesteride I'll let u know my outcome as far as hair goes

Somebodystrong
12-16-2015, 02:43 AM
Your hair thinned out on mts anavar?
What dose of test/ anavar did u use

Carlos818
12-16-2015, 03:15 AM
I was using more then I should ANAVAR MTS is not under dose at all lol i was using 100mg Ed lol maybe a little more big mistake I was wasting the ANAVAR I only should of used 50-60mg
The test was wack but it was not from mts !!! Again I have never done test and the ANAVAR did more for me I started the ANAVAR cycle then 2 weeks after the test but I feel
The test was not real test lol I didn't notice anything from
It other then hair loss hahaha

Somebodystrong
12-16-2015, 04:04 AM
If the test was not real wouldn't it make sense the hairloss was from the anavar?

Carlos818
12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Not sure kuz I did anavar alone and didn't notice anything until after the 1st week of the test ... But yeah finesteride did help I know a few guys that gotten positive results... But !!! I u already have a bologna patch the finesteride won't do much other then keep u from losing more... The best time for it to work is when u notice thining ... Or if u are gonna start a cycle and u happen to have hair loss in Ur family then u can use it to prevent it from
Happening ....

Somebodystrong
12-16-2015, 11:20 PM
I've been using rogaine and pal ghk my hairline was a bit receded now it's around .5cm away from perfect on the left side and the right side is now straight. I'm just very young and don't want a receded hairline.

Magician
12-17-2015, 01:16 AM
I have tried that protocol for 3-4 months got nothing from it.

you tried it with all the topicals every night? and also followed the diet?

Somebodystrong
12-17-2015, 05:05 AM
I followed the diet 100%, nizoral 3x week+coconut oil instead of what they recommended. took all the supplement but smaller doses for some. Maybe that protocol replenished my vitamin and mineral levels so when I started taking pal ghk and rogaine my hair started to grow like crazy. But I feel like if I didn't take at least the rogain my hairline would still be fucked up

Magician
12-17-2015, 06:22 AM
I followed the diet 100%, nizoral 3x week+coconut oil instead of what they recommended. took all the supplement but smaller doses for some. Maybe that protocol replenished my vitamin and mineral levels so when I started taking pal ghk and rogaine my hair started to grow like crazy. But I feel like if I didn't take at least the rogain my hairline would still be fucked up

interesting
did you do the Niacinamide and Boron topical too?

me and my friend do it once or twice a year and get results, my friend recedes few cm every 6 months or so and comes back

Somebodystrong
12-17-2015, 07:21 AM
Nope did not use that topical and he gains a few cms in a few months??

Magician
12-17-2015, 07:24 AM
Nope did not use that topical and he gains a few cms in a few months??

he loses on gear it and gains it back using the protocol

kafka82
01-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Hello guys - what is the protocol you mentioned? I'm interested in the subject too

Somebodystrong
01-03-2016, 12:10 PM
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=110807

I got better results from just minoxidil

naik_n70
03-12-2016, 02:03 AM
Finastride off cycle helped me at 1mg a day...but on mts gear im not losing much of hair at all...infact the moment i got into pct mode it started growing back to normal....also i noticed on cycle with hgh my hair fall issue is much less..

Reptar
03-15-2016, 12:42 PM
I been trying to get my hands on finasteride, I'm 23 and my temples are kinda gone lol :(

Somebodystrong
03-16-2016, 01:49 AM
Rogaine is what I'm seeing great results with hairline is straight and there are hairs below it on the temples