PDA

View Full Version : New product suggestion

Big ian
11-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Ive always wanted someone to produce a mast e/tren e blend without any test. I love this combo when dieting with a small amoubt of var, feel great, excellent libido and thick, vascular and lean. Never seen this blen been done. Any chance of it appearing amongst the biggest range of products ive ever seen from any manufacturer. Thanks.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-03-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm always open to suggestions of new products even though I built this extensive range up.originally it was for the love but now it has to make sense for the business.
I've learnt from my pocket that people have these new ideas then buy 1 bottle.

Years ago wasn't an issue as customised products were part of the service,nowadays minimum my partners make is 400 bottles.
So as you can imagine introducing a new product has to be financially viable.

Big ian
11-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Totally understand that BigDaddy

Big ian
11-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Totally understand that BigDaddy, got to be commercially viable. Personally i think it would be, its just the long ester version of pro mt afterall and there is alot of people who find tren much more useable on low/no test and mast.

Serotonin101
11-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Totally understand that BigDaddy, got to be commercially viable. Personally i think it would be, its just the long ester version of pro mt afterall and there is alot of people who find tren much more useable on low/no test and mast.

A tren e mast e blend would be awesome. I know I'd buy a bunch lol

Big ian
11-03-2015, 11:06 PM
A tren e mast e blend would be awesome. I know I'd buy a bunch lol

Glad im not the only one :-)

Serotonin101
11-04-2015, 06:43 AM
Glad im not the only one :-)
I was inquiring with another source about brewing a batch for me but the cost just wasn't right. I figured it woukd be in demand as 200 test, 200 tren 200 mast e would make a wonderful cruise. Then adjust tren and mast together and test can be manipulated to either add mass or stay dry. Ah well. I can have dreams

BIGDADDY
11-04-2015, 06:53 AM
You'd find that most people just want the single compounds per bottle and are willing to spend for it too.

I doubt this product would do well in terms of sales performance. Probably sit most of it's life on the shelf.

TRIPLE EN is the same product + TEST E. It's not a TOP 10. Even PRO-MT-200 which is the fast acting version of what you are talking about... it's not a TOP 10 either.

grotereber
11-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Even PRO-MT-200 which is the fast acting version of what you are talking about... it's not a TOP 10 either.

This in particular blows my mind - tren ace and mast prop + a small amount of test is my gold standard. I'll probably never run tren without mast again considering how well mast mitigates side effects for me.

brimmy
11-04-2015, 09:22 AM
You'd find that most people just want the single compounds per bottle and are willing to spend for it too.

I doubt this product would do well in terms of sales performance. Probably sit most of it's life on the shelf.

TRIPLE EN is the same product + TEST E. It's not a TOP 10. Even PRO-MT-200 which is the fast acting version of what you are talking about... it's not a TOP 10 either.

Care to share the top 10? I'm kind of intrigued now..

DJ_Domestic
01-03-2016, 03:31 PM
What about a higher concentrated primo Depot - is it possible to make a version with 200mg/ml in terms of smooth injection without having PIP?

Nitrox
01-03-2016, 03:38 PM
I would prefer my Tren-E separate as I will never use Mast-e , as much as its a fantastic compound to dry me out...It makes me shed hair like crazy. Just my opinion.

grotereber
01-04-2016, 11:39 AM
I would prefer my Tren-E separate as I will never use Mast-e , as much as its a fantastic compound to dry me out...It makes me shed hair like crazy. Just my opinion.

you can already buy it though? i bought some off here lol.