PDA

View Full Version : Quality products & quality service!

Junglepig82
11-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Hi all,
New to the forum here, although a member for some time, i thought I would share my experience/results using various products.

Training - intelligent, hard, free weights & machines 3-4 days a week
Nutrition - 95% clean whole foods, some junk ;) 3500 - 4500 kcal dependent on the day, fast metabolism, meso/ectobody type
Competition - Novice show (3rd)Novice final (10th)

Exclusively using MTS for some time now (pre web site days) I have nothing but praise for the way they conduct themselves and the quality of their gear, ancillaries.
I'll provide a brief review for each product i've tried.

Medtropin - I have used 5iu's EOD for a year in the past with very decent results (bulking). Obviously a long term endeavor, I noticed a much fuller physique very early on, improved sleep (night pin) although sometimes very drowsy early in the day too. Appetite went up considerably and skin/complexion improved greatly from 2-3 months onwards. I have not used in conjunction with SLIN but have still gotten decent growth at an increased rate compared to just gear alone.

IGF Lr3 - The only reason I stopped the Medtropin was this stuff! Amazing!!!
HUGE increase in appettite. If I pin post workout (33Mcg evening) or pre bed I am ravenous for the next 24 hrs. Makes it very easy to get all the carbs I need in. I find best results (growth/gains) using that dosage after every workout but do not use continuously for weeks on end.
Fullness is always impressive and my sleep and skin are improved, even more so than the GH. Water goes to all the right places and this has led to some great workouts :cool:

Test E - Best test I've ever used! My preference in general is long ester and this product has been the back bone of most of my cycles.
Currently running 800mg EW and experiencing very decent, consistent gains, aggression is always high for workouts. No pip and smooth oil.

Tren A - This stuff is STRONG! I have used @ 75mg EOD for prep but currently run 50mg EOD which compliments the Test E dose nicely. Strength improves a few weeks in, even at the relatively low dose. After every meal I am hot as hell and as you would expect that look we all seek becomes more prevalent with time and an appropriate macro intake. My sleep has taken a bit of a dive, in that I wake earlier.

EQ - I am currently running 500mg EW and have been at this dose for a little over 3 months. Appetite is up and I have not gone higher due to the similar effects of the other compounds. Of course more shoulder width/fullness is welcome and I look forward to experimenting with 750mg. Great addition to a long term growth stack.

Customer Service - always get what I ordered in good time. They have always been there for advice and even a favour a while back during a panic moment during my prep. Always good to see new, quality lines added and this is great to see for a hungry competitor! Long live MTS Haha!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Cheers for the compliments,its nice we get noticed in some respect for all the hard/risky work that's done behind the scenes to get you guys great products and an efficient service.

It's not easy trust me,so positive feedback is great to here,people are quick enough nowadays to give negative but take it as a given we feel when it comes to everything MTS provide.

As you are know doubt aware having our products for a while,there is no company in our business worldwide that offers the range we do,even resellers!!

Junglepig82
11-06-2015, 07:28 PM
No problem. Nothing worth having comes easy and it's clear to see the work that goes in here, much appreciated.

I'm looking forward to trying/reviewing the other GH's in the future and ultimately getting back on stage next year!