PDA

View Full Version : Ana-mass

Tommo2398
11-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Not much talk about this. Anybody used it

BIGDADDY
11-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Not much talk about this. Anybody used it

I have. It def has some good dbol in it... but you need to take it frequently or take tablets to supplement. I was taking 1ml/day as my source of test and then supplementing extra dbol tabs in the mix. However, not sure if it's pip or what but it feels the exact same as injecting organon sustanon.

Tommo2398
11-10-2015, 12:17 AM
I just bought 50ml. 1ml ed should be nice with some anadrol added to it just wanted to hear some reviews :)

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Not a very popular product because people are lazy and dont want to substitute.It was designed primarily to be a pre workout formulae,taken 2hrs before training.The DBOL in this form allows faster absorption into bloodstream.

In hindsight asking people to inject daily due to the amount of test wasn't a great idea.

With regards to feedback of products.again humans are lazy bastards and even though we ask for feedback rarely do we get it,unless we give something free with it which I find annoying and offensive to say the least.

That's what I find with the majority of my range which other labs don't do,people are reluctant to buy because they can't find any reviews on line of the product so actually question its legitimacy.

Very hard to get people's trust nowadays buying online with all the scamming scum out there.

Tommo2398
11-10-2015, 06:09 AM
It's perfect product for me who wants a high test dose with dbol lol. 50mg dbol is enough. Add some tren ace gh slin perfect cycle