PDA

View Full Version : T4 on a bulk

Powertard
11-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Hello
Was taking 100 mcg a day t4 on my cut with hgh... now out of hgh and on a lean bulk/recomp. Eating 300 under maint to maint and some days 300 over.

Still on the 100 mcg t4 and worried it will ruin my gains, plus also the thyroid is something you don't want to screw around with for long.

Read that t4 on maint to surplus kcals is detrimental because it increases protein breakdown to a greater rate than protein synthesis. Can anyone please verify this? Anyone here used 100 mcg t4 on a bulk or maint kcals? Did you get less gains?

Somebodystrong
11-12-2015, 12:56 AM
I have no experience using t4, but I find it hard to believe that 100mcg of t4 ed will ruin your gains these studies proving t4 cause more protein breakdown than synthesis are done on people who don't train and who defiantly don't use aas. You seen more paranoid then me when I used eq.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-12-2015, 05:32 AM
I have no experience using t4, but I find it hard to believe that 100mcg of t4 ed will ruin your gains these studies proving t4 cause more protein breakdown than synthesis are done on people who don't train and who defiantly don't use aas. You seen more paranoid then me when I used eq.

LOL well said:p

Powertard
11-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Yes lol indeed I didn't think these studies were too relevant to the athlete.

T4 on AAS + smarty adaquate resistance training + 1.8g/kg+ prot +rest does not equal sedentary obese slobs running burger king and pizza instead of tren ace lol

Also I am on eq ;)

Would be interesting to see if anyone here has anecdotal eqperience though

TheBigGuy
11-12-2015, 02:25 PM
T4 (thyroxine) is converted to T3 (Triiodothyronine) in the body and is largely useless as the body won't convert more than it thinks it needs, so will not go above normal range, won't effect your gains, but it won't do much in the way of fat loss, either. I would use clen over thyroid meds for a 'clean bulk'. Use T3 when you want to cut alongside your cycle.

Powertard
11-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Yes I also read this. Need to get some blood tests done and look into coming off of it.

Was using it as a tool on cut to keep bmr normal and to make hgh work better.

Lost a tonne of fat!!

TheBigGuy
11-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Good stuff! Which HGH did you use?

Powertard
11-14-2015, 11:07 AM
MTS' own MED-TROPIN!4IU a day. Was AMAZING!!!

I would eat an entire tub of icecream and literally moments later would look in the mirror and would look thick, 3D and blocky and veiny as hell on it. Literally would eat ice cream and look leaner afterwards lol!! Cuts and bruises healed SO fast. Would skin my shins deadlifting...usually takes about a week to heal or so, took only 2-3 days max on hGH. Crushed my thumb and took all the skin off it 4 and a half days later had a new layer of pink skin over it was healed enough to lift after about 3. Hair grew a lot and so did nails. Skin looked awesome and acne cleared up.

Was great. Actually motivates me to get a good job so I can afford it.