PDA

View Full Version : Test E Deca Anadrol dose advice for upcoming blast.

disposable
11-13-2015, 01:18 AM
Been cruising on 300mg per week test e for 8 weeks, any advice on my planned blast would be highly regarded.

Stats
32yrs old 101kg 8%bf
11yrs previous cycle experience

Am thinking 100mg anadrol ed for 4 weeks and 900 test e 600 deca for 12 weeks

disposable
11-13-2015, 01:22 AM
Last cycle was test400 400mg per week, shredded 1ml eod cutting cycle.
Was very good, excellent results very low bf and good strength conditioning and energy levels were good.

Somebodystrong
11-13-2015, 01:35 AM
If you have been cycling for 11 years only you know what compounds benefit you the most, which ones cause least sides for you etc. So we can't really help much but I would recommend npp instead of deca.

disposable
11-13-2015, 01:43 AM
I should clarify im interested only in anadrol dose, this will be the first time i have used this compound.
Previously used dbol and anavar

disposable
11-13-2015, 01:44 AM
Also not a fan of npp at all. Cheers

Serotonin101
11-13-2015, 04:09 AM
Sounds good to me. I'd say if you can afford blood work get it done at week 4. See if liver is actually stressed. If you live healthily and dont have a compromised liver you could most likely run it longer if BP and liver are fine. Look up dosage and duration of clinical anadrol usage and be prepared to shit yourself lmao. And mind you these people are normal people not healthy bodybuilders like us.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
11-13-2015, 04:40 AM
Would start off with only 50mg of ANADROL a day if its your first time.its a strong compound and can make you very lethargic and decrease your appetite.
Personally I could never handle more than that,the sides out weighed the benefits,thinking back if I ever went up to 100mg I would have severe back pain within 5days!!
So my advice would be try 50mg for the first 7-10days if ok then throw another one in.keep us posted how you get on.

disposable
11-13-2015, 05:58 AM
Thanks for the advice, i'll definitely take that on board! I too lose appetite with high doses of anything so 50mg sounds good to me.

disposable
11-13-2015, 05:59 AM
Serotonin I'll be taking your advice on the bloodwork as health is no1!

disposable
11-13-2015, 06:00 AM
I'll definitely keep you posted! Cheers

Serotonin101
11-13-2015, 10:24 PM
Serotonin I'll be taking your advice on the bloodwork as health is no1!

Lol. Here's info from a leaflet. Look at the doses and recommended duration. This goes to show that the liver toxicity is mostly, notice I said mostly, blown out of proportion.

Anadrol Dosage and Administration

The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.

Cliff notes:
I weigh 77kg (170 pounds)
So my clinical daily dose would be between 77mg-385mg per day!
According to the leaflet should be ran for 3-6 MONTHS to determine if the dose is effective and adjust from there. Then once once the patient is no longer anemic, a daily maintenance dose is implemented I. E. They're on anadrol forever.

disposable
11-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Hahaha so id be 505mg per day at max dose CRAZY!

Powertard
11-14-2015, 11:33 PM
Anadrol isn't very hepatotixic really it seems. We have studies using 100-150 mg for like 12 wks in elderly men and the only two men who had fuckrd liver enzymes was one who drank 5 glasses of wine per day and another who was like 2 points out of range. Guy who drank wine stopped it and his liver went back to medically tolerable ranges shortly. Both in the 150 mg w grouo.

Google the study... google elderly men oxymetholone study it should come up

Serotonin101
11-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Anadrol isn't very hepatotixic really it seems. We have studies using 100-150 mg for like 12 wks in elderly men and the only two men who had fuckrd liver enzymes was one who drank 5 glasses of wine per day and another who was like 2 points out of range. Guy who drank wine stopped it and his liver went back to medically tolerable ranges shortly. Both in the 150 mg w grouo.

Google the study... google elderly men oxymetholone study it should come up

I think it's just played out. On another board there was a guy on Dr prescribed halotestin for trt. Everything was fine with his liver. I believe it was 5mg twice daily but still. We're in better health than the average person so I feel our risk is even lower than that of most study subjects.

BIGDADDY
11-15-2015, 12:57 AM
I have taken anadrol up to 200mg/day. These are my finding

When at 200mg/day

1) needed to take concor-5 for blood pressure
2) had to take panadol everyday for the head aches
3) appetite disappeared
3) back pains

Can only do the above for 1 week until acid reflux and complete utter shit feeling kicks in.

When I take 100mg...

1) Can do this for 4 weeks and then the complete utter shit feeling kicks in
2) Appetite is reduced but not too much
3) Acid reflux after 4 weeks

50mg is good but I split the tabs to 25mg/25mg and taken 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

The above is taking Androlics from British Dispensary.

disposable
11-15-2015, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, definitely given me much to think about