PDA

View Full Version : Estrogen and gains

Powertard
11-20-2015, 01:29 AM
Who here has accidentally nuked their estrogen with too mucb ai on cycle and how does it mess with your gains? For me my strength goes WAY DOWN and FAST. I look flat. My joints hurt and I have no energy. Cannot concentrate on stuff like reading. I pee all the time. Feel depressed. No sex drive whstsoever.

Cannkt gain strength or size for ahit despite no modifications to previously effective calorie consumption diet and training. Also do not recover well at all from training.

Very interesting because I have know for a long time that trenbolone administration is much more effective jn cattle when estrogen is added because it shuts down test production so they end up with no estrogen. Mucb more lbm is produced. Although tren with no estrogen seems to be sligthly effective tren plus estrogen is very effective. Funnily enough tren plus no estrogen ruj s the meat because there ends up being hardly any marbling in the meat.

BIGDADDY
11-20-2015, 12:29 PM
You need estrogen for muscle growth and general well being. Just not too much and too little.

Serotonin101
11-20-2015, 06:40 PM
I actually notice I feel and perform better in the gym, bedroom, and overall quality of life with estro being a bit higher. I actually develop a bit of empathy which really helps with my interpersonal relations as I've been deemed a callous, inconsiderate, emotionless prick on many occasions lol

Powertard
11-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Yes I agree, Serotonin. It really does help with that I 100% have experienced this. It can be night and day actually for me.

Nitrox
11-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Maintaining the proper ratio/range is the way to go. Managing estro, not eliminating it.

I speak out of personal experience. too low & you feel like shit. Too high & a range of sides raise up, for potentially every compound you take.

Powertard
11-23-2015, 11:28 AM
Exact experiencr here. Does anyone else's strength just plummet into the floor?

Somebodystrong
11-24-2015, 06:03 AM
Yeah strength goes to shit. Feel like I stopped taking gear or something

welshbrah
12-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Lethargy hits first, very noticeable, struggle to get out of bed and feel like a zombie in the morning.

Sex drive, gone.

Smooth and flat, no thickness and pop to the muscle no mattter what stack when my e2 is on the floor.

Reduction in vascularity too...

Those are most noticeable for me... oh and feeling like total shit and depressed.

Anton3196
12-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Dude I had low estrogen for 5 months!!!
5!!!
5 months I was out of my life after I crashed my estrogen with arimidex
horrible anxiety, depression, no sense of well being, can't sleep, pee all the time, no sex drive, just total shit
be very minimal with your AI doses, that's my advice
I would better have all ribs broken then to go through that again

Powertard
12-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Horrible

Why did you think you felt so bad at the time? Did you ever suspect estrogen?

Anton3196
12-03-2015, 09:36 PM
I think it's caber raised progesterone and that high progesterone slowed up too much recovery of estrogen
I found information that high progesterone inhibts aromatization
Normaly my estrogen recovered max 1 months after quiting adex but this time I was taking caber after arimidex for 2 months.

Powertard
12-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Very interesting indeed