PDA

View Full Version : Lots of good reviews on eroids.com

BIGDADDY
01-31-2015, 06:38 PM
https://www.eroids.com/reviews/sttuk.net

letz
02-02-2015, 09:03 AM
will put up an review myself once i order some oils, tho, the orals should arrive this week :)

Drako
02-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Will also write a review asap!

kalliste73
02-03-2015, 11:20 AM
hi mates,

so STTUK is good to go?
Do they ship from UK?

BIGDADDY
02-03-2015, 11:39 AM
hi mates,

so STTUK is good to go?
Do they ship from UK?

You need to ask them. They are reselling our products.

Don't know why you would buy from a reseller than from the makers.

kstrooch
02-04-2015, 06:35 AM
there is a lot of bad reviews on eroids, do you guys have a lot of fakes going around or something? Never experienced anything bunk from mts

BIGDADDY
02-04-2015, 06:45 AM
there is a lot of bad reviews on eroids, do you guys have a lot of fakes going around or something? Never experienced anything bunk from mts

I've read one of the reviews on eroids... and it comes from a homosexual guy who doesn't even lift. He is a dealer from Israel! I know who this guy is....

Bunk gear might play a small part of the negativity (of course not from us) but you need to understand motivations and competition of competitors.

3 things competitors do to promote their own brand

1. Pay for testimonials
2. Lie about competitors to promote their own...
3. Distribute fakes or bunks to promote their own....

Always pay attention to negative reviews.... who do they come from and why are they writing it. Even saw a guy write a negative review on product quality (in that the product is fake) because he didn't get a discount!

kalliste73
02-04-2015, 11:29 AM
thank you for your answer MrBig,
actually the guy sells MTS products at 30% less then Maker, just this.
So i asked because he seems to be an a real reseller with a lot of goods feedbacks on eroids as you in person
showed with your very first message into this thread :)

BIGDADDY
02-04-2015, 11:50 AM
thank you for your answer MrBig,
actually the guy sells MTS products at 30% less then Maker, just this.
So i asked because he seems to be an a real reseller with a lot of goods feedbacks on eroids as you in person
showed with your very first message into this thread :)

There are many more reasons why you would go with us than others:

1) ease of payments and flexibility
2) confidence that what you buy is direct and authentic
3) lots of great deals

You should also think about how a vendor is able to sell 30% cheaper than us and still be able to make money, lots of factors at play here.

Not to discredit those that re-sell our products, as you are free to buy from whoever you like, but when you want guarantees that your hard earned money is spent on authentic quality goods, then the choice is clear.

kalliste73
02-04-2015, 12:58 PM
I know,
and i agree with you.
I will go for the Maker ;-)

Sttuk
02-05-2015, 10:52 AM
@mr big don't use my review and then try and make out we don't recieve the same products from the same person.

You have been established a month.

Me 5 years plus.

Think my reviews show my Mts is real and from exactly the same place as you

We make the same person money so as resellers go I believe I've been established the longest with Mts on the net.

BIGDADDY
02-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Welcome brother.

Yes - your products are authentic and from us. That is confirmed for all those that read this!

Actually, you didn't read what I wrote properly. I wrote it in GENERAL terms. I gave various scenarios that apply to any business and did not specifically say you do this and you do that.

Obviously, you have good reviews. Well done!

We haven't been established only just a month. The forum is only a month old I can say.

Yes, you are around for 5 years! And you have been doing a good service to the MTS brand!

Sttuk
02-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks

It seemed it was coming across that way, oh ok the sites been up 2-3 months then, never had a bad Mts review from the top of my head, obv there is morons who fake it but the real stuff has always been spot on, good little forum here some good info keep it up! :)

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks

It seemed it was coming across that way, oh ok the sites been up 2-3 months then, never had a bad Mts review from the top of my head, obv there is morons who fake it but the real stuff has always been spot on, good little forum here some good info keep it up! :)

I'm not going to get involved in this boys but technically your both 'correct'
MR big doesn't get 'anything' from ME personally he just runs the sight,very well also.
Neither does SSTUK get from ME also,as I believe you buy via another party,a distributor of mine!!
MR big is not aware who sells real and fake in UK so he will generalise when it comes to people 'risking' buying off resellers because as you know there's a lot of shit about.
Buying direct from the manufacturer you obviously avoid any concerns with regards to quality.

You have done good business selling MTS products over the years and with this official site recently being launched it should help your business in future not hinder it!!
You like many in UK last year suffered due to all the MTS fakes out there,this year it stops and people can once again get the chance to sample the real deal.
This will only give great feedback because I know what we sell is the best.
I'm sure we will get together soon buddy and discuss in more detail;)

Sttuk
02-05-2015, 12:14 PM
thanks for clearing it up will meet up soon ;)

02-05-2015, 10:57 PM
I saw a lot of good reviews from MTS, their are a top brand.
I'm planning to test soon good thigns like blend with trestolone ace and methyl-tren.

tunechi
02-20-2015, 05:15 AM
will write a detailed review after a blast

ironmanjm
03-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Just ordered from MTS, and I gotta say they got top notch customer service and after I receive my order I write up review about gear