PDA

View Full Version : Ment or shredded

Tommo2398
02-01-2015, 03:55 AM
There's a good thread on here from matty about shredded blend. Any more experiences with either the plain ment or the shredded blend?

JohnC
02-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Seeing med ment = 50£ and shredded is 60£ and only difference is

TRESTOLONE ACETATE 50mg <!----- and you get that PLUS all of the below with shredded for 10£ more
TREN ACE 50MG
MAST PROP 50MG
METHYL TREN 1 MG
TOTAL: 151MG

my friend's have used it... and they loved it. I'm going to order some tomorrow.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Seeing med ment = 50£ and shredded is 60£ and only difference is

TRESTOLONE ACETATE 50mg <!----- and you get that PLUS all of the below with shredded for 10£ more
TREN ACE 50MG
MAST PROP 50MG
METHYL TREN 1 MG
TOTAL: 151MG

my friend's have used it... and they loved it. I'm going to order some tomorrow.

Yes the MENT as a stand alone product is very expensive!!ten times the expense of test prop when buying quality Raws!!
Its great on its own but you can use it as a top up to the shredded if you want to see what upping your TREST dose does!!.

mattys4
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Id go with both. BUy alot of shredded and a few vials of trest standalone. Although 50mgs of trest a day is quite a bit its strong you may not need to go any higher i just bumped to 100mgs (excatly the way i said 1ml shredded ED adding trest as needed) ill let you know in a few days how awesome it is ive used trestolone a few times never over 50 so this should be fun

Powertard
02-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Really interested to see how your results are on 100 mg trest a

mrblue
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Well I am just over a week into using Shredded 1ml EOD on it's own.

Thus far I'm very impressed and can offer a limited review.

What I can say is my strength has gone up from switching from 750mg test, 1g EQ, 50mg drol to 'shredded' 1ml EOD while on fewer calories. From a visual viewpoint I can already see changes in my body harder more defined as you would expect. As it's a blend and I've not used MENT or methyl tren before It's difficult for me to comment individually on these. But as a blend it's doing exactly what I want.

I would like to see how the removal of methyl tren and the inclusion of an extra 50mg of tren ace would compare. As I would be more inclined to use this ED or for a longer duration due to the toxicity of methyl tren.

Anyway after 5-6 weeks I will give a more detailed review :P

mattys4
02-02-2015, 05:03 PM
I don't think methytren inj is as toxic as people say strong yes but well I get bloods every 2 months and decemeber bloods running only 250mgs pharma test for 6 weeks prior were pretty bad not horrible but hdl was low ast alt wasa few ticks high BP was high resting heart rate was high but..... I was aslo mid offseason on XMas diet, 255 no cardio eating freely just hitting my 350g protein a day. So doc says bloods are too bad wich to me is green light (my doc knows I use gear I do this professionally sponsored athlete pro fitness model own a comp team etc) so he knows I use gear as a way of life so his job is to kep me healthy even if he doesn't agree though hes not against it he just not convinced one way or the other. But so I hop back on clean up diet little bit still on 5500 cals cut down to 240ish with some light cardio preworkout and walking my dog for 30 minutes most days shes a chiwawa its not intense but next round of bloods while on gear comes back much improved.

So what that long story tells me is that being generally unhealthy is worse for you then steroid use. I have bloods from the last few check ins to back it up. I wish it was more of a controlled environment so I could have a more concrete answer but my point being is I don't think you have to worry to much about 1mg of mtren.