PDA

View Full Version : The "Christmas Time scammer"

BIGDADDY
11-30-2015, 04:30 AM
I found a really good post on Professional Muscle (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/128779-christmas-time-scammer.html) which I thought would be informative to you all.

The Holidays are here and Followed by the new year.
I see it over and Over. The new(er) sponsor(s) will establish himself QUICKLY.
You will see a SALE or some deals that are just Mind Blowing! I am Talking Black Friday of the steroid World.
A deal so great you Have to get in on this. It will probably Be one where you have to Hurry and get the payment in....
And although he is brand new with no History. He will be Vet level soon and easily welcomed and established. He is working you guys.....
He is coming...... and he is the Christmas/New year Scammer.

"The Gullible Member"
The gullible member is the one that is always trying to save 5$ per vial.
He is the one that never really does his research. He just quickly looks for the latest thread at the top with current good reviews. He does not check a sponsors References. He does Not check the sponsors forum history.
He easily buys into the garbage they feed him.

Guys we have sponsors here that rarely have problems. Some have been here since this site started using the same name.
Make sure before you send your money out, you know what your doing.
Every order is a gamble. But if its to someone with the lowest price, Blow out sales, New year sale and he has no history or New years Sale from Last year.... Be leery.

Keep yourself informed and purchase from quality sources with confidence.

Med-Tech Solutions has been around for over 5 years. We have a huge customer following and good reputation. We assure you that our products are authentic, correctly dosed and far surpass the competition. For the prices we offer and flexible payment options, you won't find another shop that even comes close to us.

Where do you want to spend your hard earned money? on a scammer source who sells fakes or underdosed gear and might even take your cash and not send you anything, or a reputable supplier with years of experience and credibility.

Regards,
MTS

Diary of a beast
11-30-2015, 08:20 AM
we are in good hands :D

Magician
11-30-2015, 12:09 PM
came in expecting something else. left satisfied.

Serotonin101
11-30-2015, 06:20 PM
You guys sell yourself short honestly lol. Every. Single. Stealth bottle I've gotten had a couple ml of extra oil :D. Always fast (I'm usually not expecting it and voila it's there), communication is ridiculously fast (faster pm and email replies than any other business I've dealt with). Client for life.

Powertard
11-30-2015, 11:39 PM
I agree seratonin, mts is fantastic. I mean the customer service etc is better than big name white market stores. Very impressive.

Cannot believe the volume of emails mr big must have to go through...the volume of orders the dispatcb team goes through on the daily and it all runs like clockwork. It is thoroughly impressive.

Haven't shopped anywhere else apart from to get letrozole simply because mts didn't carry it at the time and I needed it urgent.

I hope mts stays around forever...they deserve to and I am fucked if they don't lol ;)

Comerford
12-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Very satisfied with this source and the customer service.
Thank you,hope you stay tuned.

KUZYRII
12-01-2015, 01:54 PM
I hope mts stays around forever...they deserve to and I am fucked if they don't lol ;)

Lol, true that.

TCboxa
12-14-2015, 10:42 AM
You guys sell yourself short honestly lol. Every. Single. Stealth bottle I've gotten had a couple ml of extra oil :D. Always fast (I'm usually not expecting it and voila it's there), communication is ridiculously fast (faster pm and email replies than any other business I've dealt with). Client for life.

Spot on. Especially the bit about fast delivery, not even expecting it to have arrived and BAM there it is in the mail lol