PDA

View Full Version : TheGift Road to First Show Jr

thegift
02-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Hello guys! I have been using mts's products for the last year and giving the fact the they opened up the forum i decided to make a little journey diary of the Road into my first contest!

This is actually in exactly 15 weeks , wich is a good amount of time i believe giving the fact that i have been off everything for more then 2 months and need some time to get back my original size!

15 weeks out

Macros

Prot - 200/230g
Carbs - 375g
Fats - 65g

I am very very precise with my diet and i weight everything to the T , nothing gets by the eye! i even weight on spoon of peanut butter LOL , put the spoon on the scale , make the tare and weight 30 grams !

Stats

89.2kg atm (was 102kg at 12% bf at the end of my last blast , so i have plenty of size to recover)
Around 9-10% bodyfat atm

Gear

Started last week the following => 12 weeks out

Sust - 750mg/week
Tren Ace - 50mg/ED
Mast P - 50mg/EOD

I will work my dosages up but i also had only 1 vial of tren left and i reordered my goodies friday and waiting for them to arrive!

12 => 8 weeks out

Tren Ace - 100mg/ED
Mast Prop - 50mg/EOD
Sust - 750-1000mg/week
Saizen - 3ui/ED (can't afford more) but this will get the most out of my gear for sure

8 => 4 weeks out

Tren Ace - 100-125mg/ED
Mast Prop - 50-75mg/EOD
Test Prop - 50mg/EOD
Saizen - 3ui/ED

4 => 2 weeks out

Tren Ace - 100-125mg/ED
Mast Prop - 50-75mg/EOD
Test Prop - 50mg/EOD
Saizen - 3ui/ED
Anadrol - 100mg/ED

At the 4 week mark i will take out the test and the hgh and keep in the Anadrol , push the Masteron and keep steady the Tren!

Will update with new pics every couple of weeks !

Till then this is how i looked at the end of my blast! 51

BIGDADDY
02-02-2015, 02:34 AM
Massive. Everything looks text book perfect!

letz
02-02-2015, 09:01 AM
cant wait to see updates:)

Xero
02-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Looking huge buddy, could I ask what your height is? Definitely jealous of the Saizen in your blast man.

Didmo1983
02-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Good effort mate looking forward to seeing how you do. I am 4 weeks into my 16 week prep for my second Men's Physique show.

thegift
02-03-2015, 07:22 AM
Looking huge buddy, could I ask what your height is? Definitely jealous of the Saizen in your blast man.

@thanks MrBIG! Big shout out to MTS for always being in time with my orders and never let me down! Im getting this results thank to you guys!

@Xero my height is 1.78m ! im used to metric, its like 5 feet 10' and some LOL ! Also bro believe me its been more than a year that im trying to run some hgh and finally i got my hands on some! pretty cheap too ! thank god , i guess we all get what we deserve sooner or later !

@didmo , good luck with your prep bro , i am so excited about this , can't wait to step on stage , im putting in 110% !

Little update

I have upped my Tren ace to 75mg/ED and everything is good so far !e

Im leaning down nicely so i keep my carbs constant!

thegift
02-03-2015, 07:26 AM
This are some back shots at 102kg before the finish of my last blast ! (a bit fatzo watzo LOL ,but hey the mass is there)

Xero
02-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Damn buddy. Hope the same luck strikes the rest of us. But good luck for your prep, nonetheless. My next show is just under 29 weeks from now so I've still got a bit of time to chill. Can't wait to see how your current blast turns out. All the best!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Hello guys! I have been using mts's products for the last year and giving the fact the they opened up the forum i decided to make a little journey diary of the Road into my first contest!

This is actually in exactly 15 weeks , wich is a good amount of time i believe giving the fact that i have been off everything for more then 2 months and need some time to get back my original size!

15 weeks out

Macros

Prot - 200/230g
Carbs - 375g
Fats - 65g

I am very very precise with my diet and i weight everything to the T , nothing gets by the eye! i even weight on spoon of peanut butter LOL , put the spoon on the scale , make the tare and weight 30 grams !

Stats

89.2kg atm (was 102kg at 12% bf at the end of my last blast , so i have plenty of size to recover)
Around 9-10% bodyfat atm

Gear

Started last week the following => 12 weeks out

Sust - 750mg/week
Tren Ace - 50mg/ED
Mast P - 50mg/EOD

I will work my dosages up but i also had only 1 vial of tren left and i reordered my goodies friday and waiting for them to arrive!

12 => 8 weeks out

Tren Ace - 100mg/ED
Mast Prop - 50mg/EOD
Sust - 750-1000mg/week
Saizen - 3ui/ED (can't afford more) but this will get the most out of my gear for sure

8 => 4 weeks out

Tren Ace - 100-125mg/ED
Mast Prop - 50-75mg/EOD
Test Prop - 50mg/EOD
Saizen - 3ui/ED

4 => 2 weeks out

Tren Ace - 100-125mg/ED
Mast Prop - 50-75mg/EOD
Test Prop - 50mg/EOD
Saizen - 3ui/ED
Anadrol - 100mg/ED

At the 4 week mark i will take out the test and the hgh and keep in the Anadrol , push the Masteron and keep steady the Tren!

Will update with new pics every couple of weeks !

Till then this is how i looked at the end of my blast! 51

This guy deserves our full support,he will be looked after with free MTS products on the way to his first competitive show!!He is officially the first of what we hope will be many sponsored athletes flying the MTS flag around the world!!.
This guy is humble,honest and a pleasure to know,he has the drive and dedication to go to the top,but to do that he needs the right support from both us through our products and you guys for your support in following his journey.mr big give this man your full support.

BIGDADDY
02-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Congrats brother... send over an email when you've got the time. Thanks.

kstrooch
02-04-2015, 06:41 AM
looking big! how old are you bro?

thegift
02-04-2015, 05:48 PM
This guy deserves our full support,he will be looked after with free MTS products on the way to his first competitive show!!He is officially the first of what we hope will be many sponsored athletes flying the MTS flag around the world!!.
This guy is humble,honest and a pleasure to know,he has the drive and dedication to go to the top,but to do that he needs the right support from both us through our products and you guys for your support in following his journey.mr big give this man your full support.

Thank you all from the heart guys! Its my honour and pleasure to be part of the Team in this journey! I have one more reason to give it all , and i'm putting heart body and soul into this prep!
I will not dissapoint you guys! I have always encountered financial problems that kept my away from achieving my goals , and had even worked 2 different jobs to keep my dream alive!
You are giving me the chance the break in , and do some damage! BigDaddy you are a true gentleman and giving me an amazing opportunity!
You guys have my word , I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT YOU!

thegift
02-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Congrats brother... send over an email when you've got the time. Thanks.

Thanks MrBIG ! Will get to you with some more details by email! my respect to all you guys!

thegift
02-04-2015, 05:50 PM
looking big! how old are you bro?

I'm 21 years old man! Still gonna be junior for another 2 years i think for this federation! good enough for me

thegift
02-04-2015, 07:48 PM

;);) i will update with some good photos in about 2 weeks i think , so i really have something good to show you! in the meantime i will just post details if i change my diet or change something in the regimen , there are other guys who maybe are going to compete in the future i want this thread to be something to learn from! ;)

As mentioned in my first post i have been off for some time and im regaining at a good rate volume and strenght and dropping bf nicely! I will stay at a good 8% i suppose in 2 weeks!

02-04-2015, 09:02 PM
:rolleyes:

Beeeeatiful haha

I will follow.

Xero
02-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Congrats man. Looking forward to seeing all your hard work pay off. Please do keep us updated; I love following logs and seeing other people progress because it motivates me too.

thegift
02-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Congrats man. Looking forward to seeing all your hard work pay off. Please do keep us updated; I love following logs and seeing other people progress because it motivates me too.

Thank you guys , it feels awesome to have such a kind support over here!

I have murdered legs today guys and i have a little update !

MTS Team was so kind to help me out through this as you may know reading the thread and i have something waiting to get at my door by monday i believe! :cool: Think Santa came sooner than expected ;) , didn't got many things from him throughout my childhood either..but thats another story , lets get back to the point!

Weight myself up this morning and surprisingly i'm at 90.3kg on empty stomach and dropped a good ammount of fat from last time i weigh in , wich is a sign that my wonderful Trenbolona its doing the job! Ofcourse i am recovering now , im NO kevin levrone growing into show LOL im just getting back what was MINE and pretty fast tough! Strenght is also up , i managed to get a good 6 reps on barbell rows with 315!

Judging myself now i think im at a good 9% going for 8% with slight water variantions!

When my package arrives i will modify a bit my protocol and set it up like this :

Gear

Sust - 500mg/week (shoot 750mg the first week but im gonna back it down to 500mg for the next weeks as i think its more than enough)
Mast - 50mg/EOD (this will stay the same as its doing the job greatl)
Tren - 100mg/ED (will up this from 75mg to 100mg/ED)

Can't wait to see what 100mg will do ,and also by next monday will put in the saizen too!

Diet wise , i bumped my carbs again by 25g and im at 400g/day given my weight increase , will push them further and then start to gradually drop them as contest gets closer to improve condition!

Can't wait to put some pics guys but i still have nothing sort of amazing to show you :D

02-05-2015, 10:54 PM
Thank you guys , it feels awesome to have such a kind support over here!

I have murdered legs today guys and i have a little update !

MTS Team was so kind to help me out through this as you may know reading the thread and i have something waiting to get at my door by monday i believe! :cool: Think Santa came sooner than expected ;) , didn't got many things from him throughout my childhood either..but thats another story , lets get back to the point!

Weight myself up this morning and surprisingly i'm at 90.3kg on empty stomach and dropped a good ammount of fat from last time i weigh in , wich is a sign that my wonderful Trenbolona its doing the job! Ofcourse i am recovering now , im NO kevin levrone growing into show LOL im just getting back what was MINE and pretty fast tough! Strenght is also up , i managed to get a good 6 reps on barbell rows with 315!

Judging myself now i think im at a good 9% going for 8% with slight water variantions!

When my package arrives i will modify a bit my protocol and set it up like this :

Gear

Sust - 500mg/week (shoot 750mg the first week but im gonna back it down to 500mg for the next weeks as i think its more than enough)
Mast - 50mg/EOD (this will stay the same as its doing the job greatl)
Tren - 100mg/ED (will up this from 75mg to 100mg/ED)

Can't wait to see what 100mg will do ,and also by next monday will put in the saizen too!

Diet wise , i bumped my carbs again by 25g and im at 400g/day given my weight increase , will push them further and then start to gradually drop them as contest gets closer to improve condition!

Can't wait to put some pics guys but i still have nothing sort of amazing to show you :D

God bless LOOOL

neoclassical
02-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Looking great Gift! Subbed for the journey, and good luck with your contest!

neoclassical
02-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Arms looking thick!

thegift
02-06-2015, 07:01 PM
shot one this morning ;) to not make you wait 2 more weeks ! lol

its amazing how i wake up flat in the morning on 400g carbs! pushed some pineapple today to get some sugars in and i look amazingly full now , in the afternoon !

i need some more time :D peace guys

BIGDADDY
02-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Your insertions are good! Arms are excellent.

thegift
02-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Good morning guys !

As you can see guys yesterday i got my saizen , 36ui pens straight from the pharmacyona ! I opened the fridge this morning and i still can't believe my eyes that after 2 years of reading on gh15 board how great and amazing gh was i get the chance to try it!

Much much love for the Mts Team for BigDaddy and MRBIG and for all you guys following my journey!

I opened this thread up first and foremost to motivate people out there that are pursuing the same dream as me! You see ,i came from a very poor enviroment , and wasn't the kid growing up on milk and cheerios watching cartoons everyday! Im grown up on bread and fried potatoes because thats the only thing my mom could afford at that time, and whoever knows the situation in the east europe in that time period knows what im talking about!

But as you see guys sooner or later we all got our chance , and just remember one thing,nothing that god throws in our way its harder than we can carry on ;) ! I got through many hardships and life and being poor was not helping and im sweared i will do whatever stand in my power to not be broke once again in my life !

Thanks you guys for the support and for followin this journey and good luck to each and everyone pursuing the same dream as me! Pain pays, ALWAYS!

finacat
02-07-2015, 02:21 PM
lookin great dude

got some nice size and now saizen damn shits about to get serious

good luck ill deffnintly be following

02-07-2015, 05:47 PM
That saizen will blow up you
lets go man!

thegift
02-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Whats up beasts? ;) ! i just woke up from my evening saizen nap hehe , im sleeping the night and also 2 to 3 hours a day wich is crazy for me ! never sleep that much in my life!

however the MTS big boys have managed to arrive at my door , and place a nice gift! Now that i received my stuff i can modify things a bit ! I'm bumping the trenbolona to 100mg/ED for the next 4 weeks , this one included , the test its gonna stay unmoved on 500mg/week and the masteron too its gonna stay unchanged at 50mg/EOD !

Fat is melting away nicely and i still manage to keep my weight over 90kg ! my waist is at 81cm right now and will probably get it under 80cm when its all ready! Im recovering very nicely and getting stronger workout by workout can't wait to post some pics at 10 weeks out!

Time to get geeked!

neoclassical
02-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Good morning guys !

As you can see guys yesterday i got my saizen , 36ui pens straight from the pharmacyona ! I opened the fridge this morning and i still can't believe my eyes that after 2 years of reading on gh15 board how great and amazing gh was i get the chance to try it!

Much much love for the Mts Team for BigDaddy and MRBIG and for all you guys following my journey!

I opened this thread up first and foremost to motivate people out there that are pursuing the same dream as me! You see ,i came from a very poor enviroment , and wasn't the kid growing up on milk and cheerios watching cartoons everyday! Im grown up on bread and fried potatoes because thats the only thing my mom could afford at that time, and whoever knows the situation in the east europe in that time period knows what im talking about!

But as you see guys sooner or later we all got our chance , and just remember one thing,nothing that god throws in our way its harder than we can carry on ;) ! I got through many hardships and life and being poor was not helping and im sweared i will do whatever stand in my power to not be broke once again in my life !

Thanks you guys for the support and for followin this journey and good luck to each and everyone pursuing the same dream as me! Pain pays, ALWAYS!

^^
Love your story and attitude brother. Enjoy that saizen!!

thegift
02-12-2015, 02:31 PM
my beasts over the board , whats up ? hehe , im in a good mood today guys , i have smashed guns and now im just giving a read on the board and updating my blog !

Couple days that i have upped my Tren to 100mg/ED and it feels awesome ,strenght is up , overall im pretty tight and started to cycle carbs a little bit this week and i started to see veins coming up from lower tummy as skin got very thin in the torso area! Wich is very good for being close to 13 weeks out! i have all the time in the world ! Im supplied by my dream AAS company LOL, soon i will start my work season so more incomes , whats missing?! just a decent placement at my first show , but im definitely puttin' in the work for this!

I'm doing the following template

400 Day 1
200 Day 2
200 Day 3
300 Day 4
200 Day 5
400 Day 6
250 Day 7

However i was thinking there is definitely need to mention something , as im now pretty high with my Tren and i have no sides at all, expect from agression , but even when im off im pretty much a dickhead and get pissed often LOL , thats why i enjoy training and living alone!

So to come to point i can definitely go up with my dose and will as the contest comes in ,will do 150mg/ED, as i feel to handle Tren Ace without the minimum problem! Last bulk however i was on the Enanthate version of Tren and guys , my heart was beating like a F1 engine , it was the worst experience of my life , and really got scared to death because of it being so consistant! All day my heart would not go down under 90bpm at rest , and was on 600mg Tren ena! Now im on 700mg/week Tren Ace and i have 70bpm at rest with no racing heart and bp last time was 123/75 wich is more than good !

I wanted to mention this because many guys here complain about sides and stuff and it might be helpfull! I don't get bad sides in general from what i take , the only things that fucked me were Tren Ena and EQ! Tried EQ twice in 10 weeks , when i hit 4-5 week mark , nosebleeds are unstoppable and i dropped it as it makes me feel like a man in the end of his life !

Stay mad fellas , 3 more weeks and im putting in some pics! as i feel still a bit shy about my shape haha ;)! however this is how my forearmsonas look now , they will get a lot thicker from the saizen !

thegift
02-16-2015, 02:21 PM

Guys officially 13 weeks out ! i told im gonna wait for 10 weeks before posting something but just wanted to share this with you ! Shoot this after the morning cardio , wich i introduced 5 days a week!

I think bigdaddy put some IGF1 in my trenbolona because im transforming LOL!

Will update in 3 weeks with some sound photos cuz i really like how things are going ;) !

finacat
02-16-2015, 02:50 PM
thats one big fella

good luck man

competing in USA?

thegift
02-16-2015, 07:44 PM
Europe sir ;) ! I wish i can have the chance to train and compete in the Usa ! Its my dream.. but who knows ,lets work hard and keep the faith ... the rest will come by itself !

thegift
02-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Hello beasts ! i have been a bit busy those last days and also didn't have much to say , sorry for my time off !

Officially 12 WEEKS OUT today!

I woke up very flat last days so i have upped my carbs even further ! Below are my macros , a myfitnesspal screenshot!

I will not cut them more until at least 8-7 weeks out , and most probably will bump them up even farther! The Tren Ace is just melting me , consumes every bit of fat on my body!
Saizen is also doing the job very great skin is slowly thinning , and in combo with the Trenbolona allows me to eat tremendous amounts of carbs! Fats however are very low usually under 30g , even lower!

I am at 90kg in the morning on an empty stomach wich is 198lbs for the usa freakz LOL !

I will keep this updated a bit more often , cuz i have a bit more time now, had some countertimes last weeks but now its all good to go!

@10 weeks out ,photos are coming :cool:

peace

flexer
03-08-2015, 02:52 PM
hows the prep going?

salva
03-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Hello beasts ! i have been a bit busy those last days and also didn't have much to say , sorry for my time off !

Officially 12 WEEKS OUT today!

I woke up very flat last days so i have upped my carbs even further ! Below are my macros , a myfitnesspal screenshot!

I will not cut them more until at least 8-7 weeks out , and most probably will bump them up even farther! The Tren Ace is just melting me , consumes every bit of fat on my body!
Saizen is also doing the job very great skin is slowly thinning , and in combo with the Trenbolona allows me to eat tremendous amounts of carbs! Fats however are very low usually under 30g , even lower!

I am at 90kg in the morning on an empty stomach wich is 198lbs for the usa freakz LOL !

I will keep this updated a bit more often , cuz i have a bit more time now, had some countertimes last weeks but now its all good to go!

@10 weeks out ,photos are coming :cool:

peace
nice man...good luck and everythings..:!i'm wrong or in the picture your trenbolona is orangy color??? lol? ?:cool:

https://mtsboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61&d=1423079030

Chriss
03-30-2015, 08:15 PM
Real generous of MTS there! You're looking great fella!

thegift
07-16-2017, 06:27 AM
Its been 2 years i didn't check this . well i didn't give up my training . didn't compete back then , had money issues , didn't like the shape , i just kept training and trying to improve.. and here i am :) ! still with MTS

This is pretty much my actual condition (pics are 2 weeks old , but i kept everything steady as far as macros , cardio , training so scale stayed pretty much the same)

I have learned so much in those 2 years and i have a totally different approach to what im doing ! i can't seem to find how to add attachment but will get back later on and post some pics !

thegift
07-16-2017, 06:29 AM
https://thumb.ibb.co/fBAUza/19554287_10209023815699460_7357582930286388801_n.j pg (https://ibb.co/fBAUza) https://thumb.ibb.co/ic0Uza/19621420_10209023494571432_353949707_n.jpg (https://ibb.co/ic0Uza) https://thumb.ibb.co/d8UNKa/IMG_2855.jpg (https://ibb.co/d8UNKa) https://thumb.ibb.co/hGAUza/IMG_2856.jpg (https://ibb.co/hGAUza) https://thumb.ibb.co/bEHWCv/IMG_3086.png (https://ibb.co/bEHWCv)

thegift
07-16-2017, 06:36 AM
The wheels aswell https://thumb.ibb.co/gwOSkF/19866748_10209083315786925_658393425_o.jpg (https://ibb.co/gwOSkF)

Right now i am around 88kg/1.76m wich is lighter and better version !

Running

MTS Test E - 600mg/week
MTS Tren Ace - 100mg/EOD
Proviron - 50mg/ED

Cardio , i'm doing 20 minutes inclinde treadmill at 7kmh constant , but from monday i think i will up this a little , and as far as diet , i am cycling carbs , with this past week being the highest i ever went !

High days 700g carbs
Low days 120g carbs

I am alternating one and one . One day low , one day high , i train also this way.. For example i smash quads on monday so its a high day , rest on tuesday or arms and its a low day , and so on ! worked great to keep the volume up an maintaining kilos !

As i stated i have studied a lot , in regard to diet , hormones and training in those last 2 years . I had a couple of saizen kits back when i started this thread but trust me its one of the things i regret the most . i spent a shitload of money (i was pretty much broke after that move) but had so little knowledge and overall dedication to what i was doing that it was a waste.. I look and feel so much better right now after truly learning my body , so i advise everyone to give a deeper look on this ! peace out

GillesDef
07-16-2017, 07:26 AM
Looks a lot better indeed! Getting a lorenzo becker vibe when I'm looking at your pics :p

THE COACH
07-17-2017, 06:37 AM
Very very good shape and structure.

thegift
07-18-2017, 06:56 AM
Thanks Coach ;) ! i really really appreciate the good feedback from you guys ! i will post a few pics by the end of the week , as i made some changes to my diet ! peace out

thegift
07-27-2017, 03:16 PM
https://thumb.ibb.co/ga7qjk/IMG_3871.jpg (https://ibb.co/ga7qjk)

little update . 88kg after a 1000g carb up done yesterday . everything went amazing . i carbed up on gluten free stuff , no junk whatsoever , no bloat and no gases. happy so far with how things are going !

GODZILLA
08-02-2017, 10:23 PM
hows it going, give us an update