Test E @ 600mg/ week
Arimidex 0.5 mg eod

Med Mutasion is:
BOLD UNDEC 200mg
PRIMO DEPOT 100mg
TREN ACE 75mg
MAST P 75mg

Guys at MT send me as a gift for being a new cutomer a shredded 10ml vial

Question is should I use it or should I save it for another stack?

Sorry I'm new here but not new with anabolic steroids, I'm 42 y/o 215pounds, 13% BF. Used to play baseball til' my late 20's been on and off the gym since I was 16. Started training seriously again in 13' and have not stopped since. This year did a cycle for 12 weeks with Test prop, Tren A, Winny and IGF-1

Thank you,

brimmy
12-03-2015, 09:26 PM
I would save the shredded, it's a pretty heavy stack already. How much med mutasion are you going to take? 300mg/wk doesn't really make sense that's less than 1ml

Serotonin101
12-04-2015, 12:50 AM
I would save the shredded, it's a pretty heavy stack already. How much med mutasion are you going to take? 300mg/wk doesn't really make sense that's less than 1ml
Honestly I wouldn't run mutation unless I was doing 1cc/day unless I supplemented additional primo otherwise it's a waste of the primo.

oslv
12-04-2015, 11:56 AM

It's 3ml a week for the med mutasion, I'll be pinning every 2nd day (example Mon-Thurs-Sun and so on)That would make:

Primo @3ml/ week
Boldenone @6ml/ week
Tren A @2.25ml/ week
Mast P @2.25ml/ week

Add:
Test Enanthate @5ml / week
Primo @2ml/ week

That would make 5ml a week for Primobolan.

Thanks for your advice on Shredded

oslv
12-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Honestly I wouldn't run mutation unless I was doing 1cc/day unless I supplemented additional primo otherwise it's a waste of the primo.

From what I heard 500 to 800mg/week for Primo is the sweet spot, I'll run it on the low end since I have never used it.

Do I need to change my mutasion Protocol to pinning EOD? Everyday the product I have will last 10 weeks and I want it to be 12 weeks.

Thanks

Serotonin101
12-04-2015, 03:43 PM
From what I heard 500 to 800mg/week for Primo is the sweet spot, I'll run it on the low end since I have never used it.

Do I need to change my mutasion Protocol to pinning EOD? Everyday the product I have will last 10 weeks and I want it to be 12 weeks.

Thanks

Eod would be better to keep short esters more stable. Every day would be ideal but I know how that goes.

oslv
12-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Eod would be better to keep short esters more stable. Every day would be ideal but I know how that goes.

Thanks bro will do.

TCboxa
12-13-2015, 06:00 AM
Im a little confused, i understand short esters should be pinned every 2 days but on the product description it states "INJECTION FREQUENCY. EVERY 5-7DAYS".

Ideally what else should Mutasion be stacked with, extra Bold etc?

Serotonin101
12-13-2015, 07:18 AM
Im a little confused, i understand short esters should be pinned every 2 days but on the product description it states "INJECTION FREQUENCY. EVERY 5-7DAYS".

I'd pin 1ml/ed for the mutasion effect. That would be I believe: 525 tren 525 mast 1400 eq and 700 primo per week if memory serves right on the blend.

brimmy
12-13-2015, 08:16 AM

It does say that but you definitely wouldn't want to pin ace or prop once per week, at a stretch I would say e3d but preferably ed/eod

TCboxa
12-13-2015, 08:51 AM
I'd pin 1ml/ed for the mutasion effect. That would be I believe: 525 tren 525 mast 1400 eq and 700 primo per week if memory serves right on the blend.

Ive run high tren low test at 600mg pw Tren but ive never ran eq or primo before. Would i still be ok with 1400 eq and 700 primo? how much test would you recommend pw?

brimmy
12-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Ive run high tren low test at 600mg pw Tren but ive never ran eq or primo before. Would i still be ok with 1400 eq and 700 primo? how much test would you recommend pw?

I would not reccomend that much eq for someone who has never ran it before and I would also not reccomend stacking eq with tren if you have never ran eq before. Eq and tren are the two most mentally taxing hormones there are and they seem to potentate each other. It's obviously up to you in the end but my advise would be not to run this blend till you've done an eq run without tren.

TCboxa
12-13-2015, 07:51 PM
I would not reccomend that much eq for someone who has never ran it before and I would also not reccomend stacking eq with tren if you have never ran eq before. Eq and tren are the two most mentally taxing hormones there are and they seem to potentate each other. It's obviously up to you in the end but my advise would be not to run this blend till you've done an eq run without tren.

What would an EQ stack without Tren look like?

brimmy
12-14-2015, 02:38 AM
What would an EQ stack without Tren look like?

700-1000mg eq and a little test. Remember eq is very slow acting so you likely won't notice much from the eq for at least 4 weeks.

TCboxa
12-14-2015, 10:18 AM
700-1000mg eq and a little test. Remember eq is very slow acting so you likely won't notice much from the eq for at least 4 weeks.

thanks, i use test-e so ill be used to waiting until around the 3-4 week mark. What cycles would you recommend running prior to using Mutasion?

I am thinking of doing a Test/EQ cycle and then i should be gtg for Mutasion cycle?

brimmy
12-14-2015, 11:12 AM
thanks, i use test-e so ill be used to waiting until around the 3-4 week mark. What cycles would you recommend running prior to using Mutasion?

I am thinking of doing a Test/EQ cycle and then i should be gtg for Mutasion cycle?

Yep do a test and eq cycle and if you handle the eq well then give mutasion a go. Eq is known to cause anxiety, I got mild anxiety from it myself and then tren can cause people to overthink things so they can be a deadly combination if you're prone to side effects. I have ran eq solo and I only got very mild anxiety a handful of times and then I included tren after about 12 weeks and the anxiety sky rocketed, I had to come off the eq otherwise I was going to go crazy. I tried coming the two once more and same thing happened. I get no side effects at all from tren and mild from eq but combine the two and I can't handle it, others can tolerate both together just fine and I can imagine tren and eq would produce a crazy look to the physique. Best of luck :)

KUZYRII
12-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Yep do a test and eq cycle and if you handle the eq well then give mutasion a go. Eq is known to cause anxiety, I got mild anxiety from it myself and then tren can cause people to overthink things so they can be a deadly combination if you're prone to side effects. I have ran eq solo and I only got very mild anxiety a handful of times and then I included tren after about 12 weeks and the anxiety sky rocketed, I had to come off the eq otherwise I was going to go crazy. I tried coming the two once more and same thing happened. I get no side effects at all from tren and mild from eq but combine the two and I can't handle it, others can tolerate both together just fine and I can imagine tren and eq would produce a crazy look to the physique. Best of luck :)

Yeah, that was what I was afraid of too, since I plan to start with 300mg Test E + 500mg Eq EW and gradually increase EQ for 20 weeks and add Tren A for the last 8-12 weeks. I really like to make it through, cuz I know, that if I succeed It's gonna be a crazy transformation. Still looking for a way to combat the mental sides, since I work with people and I don't want to roid rage on some retard.

Thanks for sharing your experince mate.

TCboxa
12-14-2015, 08:26 PM

DAM... interesting, thanks for the run down. Tren i am fine, no sides at all mentally. One of my mates has bad sides, to the point that i can even tell the days he has pinned because of his behavior, he would snap VERY easy, he got off it ages ago because it made him paranoid and he thought his missus was cheating on him, then he was single and decided to run it again but i got none of that so it will be interesting to see what sides i get from EQ.

What results can one expect from running a Test/EQ stack?

Esc8p
01-07-2016, 07:42 AM

How much test would you suggest running Mutasion at that dose?

Serotonin101
01-07-2016, 02:24 PM
How much test would you suggest running Mutasion at that dose?

Whatever you can handle and if gh is in play and what look is desired. More dry look can be trt level test while for growth it can be 500+.