PDA

View Full Version : When do you pin SHREDDED blend on non workout days?

lifter
12-07-2015, 01:01 PM
I plan to start using Shredded blend 0.5-1ml ED, I have never tried methyl tren , well on training days I will inject before WO, but on non-workout days when do you find the best time?
Is the stimulation from methyl tren strong? I do not wont to be all fucked up sitting in office :D

grotereber
12-07-2015, 11:17 PM
I pin shredded pre workout on those days and my off days I pin MT200 before bed. I agree, since it's a pre WO inject it's weird to pin it and not work out, so i don't. that won't help you if you don't have MT200 on hand though obviously.

Serotonin101
12-08-2015, 05:44 AM
I pin it in the morning. Then I kick ass and sweat my ass off at my job.

Big ian
12-08-2015, 06:35 PM
I pin it in the morning. Then I kick ass and sweat my ass off at my job.

What kind of dose do you run mate? Any pip? I have some along with some med-mutasion i was thinking of running at 1ml each eod.

Serotonin101
12-09-2015, 05:06 AM
What kind of dose do you run mate? Any pip? I have some along with some med-mutasion i was thinking of running at 1ml each eod.

I use a half cc per day. No pip. Mutasion may have a bit of pip as the concentration of gear is high. Honestly I'd add another 200mg primo e if you're using mutasion eod. To make sure it's being utilized. Otherwise you're getting roughly 350/week which is baby dose.

Big ian
12-09-2015, 01:30 PM
I use a half cc per day. No pip. Mutasion may have a bit of pip as the concentration of gear is high. Honestly I'd add another 200mg primo e if you're using mutasion eod. To make sure it's being utilized. Otherwise you're getting roughly 350/week which is baby dose.

Thanks mate, yeah was thinking of that tbh.