PDA

View Full Version : New to MTS products cycle advice

tjpao
12-10-2015, 09:25 PM
I've been using steroids for 6 or 7 years with varying results. Have had some great cycles in the beginning where I felt great, made good gains in size, strength and muscle mass. Over the last few years I've had just a few "ok" cycles, small gains, not really feeling like I know I should and it just doesn't seem to be working as it should. So I've pretty much been just maintaining. Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, so I've cleaned up my diet, been spending more time at the gym, and have long suspected that my gear isn't that great...been doing this long enough that I know whats good. I think my current gear is ok, but not great. So I'm 44 years old 5'-9" and about 260lbs I'm currently running 600mg test E and 600mg Deca a week along with .5mg arimidex and 100mg anavar a day. I wasn't doing well with this cycle until I added the anavar, now making some small gains. Over the years I've ran mostly Test E or CYP and Sus a few times, usually around 1200mg/week and stacked with anavar. Had my best Cycles with Test E. So inconsistent sources and quality in gear have been a problem for me in the past. After doing a lot of research I've decided to go with MTS. I'm just finishing up a cycle and am considering doing an 8 week cruise on about 300mg of MTS Test E/week. I usually do PCT with some HCG etc... Then I'm going to start over with all MTS gear. I've got quite a bit of MTS oils to try and see what works best for me. Was hoping to do some cycles with what I have in stock and would appreciate any advice as I have never used some of these before. I have a supply of Test E, TT300, Med Blend 500, EQUI MAX and Med Mutasion, also have Arimidex, Anavar and was going to maybe pick up some Pro Halo. Advice on combinations and dosages would be great, I've got an idea of what I think I should be doing but there are Pros here that know more than me, would like to hear from them. Thanks

brimmy
12-11-2015, 04:20 AM
Have all of your recent cycles been so modest? To me I see two issues with your current stack which I would say is the reason you aren't making much gains, firstly you're not taking enough hormones relative to your stats (600mg test and deca is low) and secondly your choice of oral is not very good, if you were looking for mass you would look towards dbol/drol/tbol.

In your next blast I would begin with at least 1.5g of bulking gear (test/deca/npp) and then add 1g of eq and an oral of dbol or drol depending on what you prefer.

Serotonin101
12-11-2015, 04:57 AM
^^ he says he's 5' 9" and weighs 260 pounds. He's either a. Committed a typo. B. Severely overweight or c. The next Mr Olympia. To even get 200 pounds at his height in reasonable condition is a feat let alone 260.

tjpao
12-11-2015, 11:44 AM
I'm going to go with choice B. I am overweight, I'd look much better at 220lbs. I'll handle some of that extra weight on my upcoming off cycle. I do have decent sized upper body, arms, shoulders and chest...so it makes that extra weight not as noticeable. But I do need to deal with it. I've been overweight pretty much my entire life. I'm just feeling stuck and frustrated where I'm at and I'd like to take this to the next level.

tjpao
12-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Yes recent cycles have been modest, 2 years ago I was benching 455lbs now I have trouble with 315lbs. My strength is down, I don't have the energy or intensity that I used to have. And when I hit that peak several years ago I was probably taking only 900mg of Test E/ week and 30mg anavar/day. I no longer have that source for gear. My current source has not been anywhere near that quality, in my opinion. That's why I've decided to switch to MTS. Test E and EQ was one of my plans for a cycle. What do you think about the TT300 and some EQ? TT300 is a Test E and Tren E blend.

Serotonin101
12-11-2015, 04:37 PM
I recommend low doses and cutting significantly. That much gear and that bodyweight must have your blood pressure through the roof. This will strain the heart, lungs, kidneys, etc. What you are trying to do is unhealthy.

brimmy
12-12-2015, 03:23 AM
I recommend low doses and cutting significantly. That much gear and that bodyweight must have your blood pressure through the roof. This will strain the heart, lungs, kidneys, etc. What you are trying to do is unhealthy.

I would go with what this guy is saying, if you have already 40lbs+ of excessive body fat I would not look to add more muscle (and body fat). You need to cut down first for your health and then when it comes time to bulk you will actually be able to see your gains as opposed to them being hidden under fat.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
12-12-2015, 05:55 AM
I'm going to go with choice B. I am overweight, I'd look much better at 220lbs. I'll handle some of that extra weight on my upcoming off cycle. I do have decent sized upper body, arms, shoulders and chest...so it makes that extra weight not as noticeable. But I do need to deal with it. I've been overweight pretty much my entire life. I'm just feeling stuck and frustrated where I'm at and I'd like to take this to the next level.

Take notice what the two guys are telling you below.give yourself small goals each(perhaps a new years resolution)month to perhaps loose 7lbs approx.but don't just let the gear do it for you,adapt a better eating and training strategy(cardio).you seem to be living in the past and it's obviously on your mind with regards to the poundage your lifting.if your weights have gone down that much and your carrying that much weight
It must be bad weight.
Concentrate on changing your body composition for a period of around 6 months,I'm sure you will feel and look a lot better in yourself and not only that it will be healthier for you and give you a more positive frame of mind.
The guys on here will guide you through,you don't need big dosages,the gears spot on(even though you may think I'm biased),start taking it and thank me later.

All you need is some LEANGAIN and some orals(ANAVAR or TBOL)simple as that.start at 1ml EOD and 50mg of the oral split in two.
Assess yourself after 1 month,I guarantee if you adapt the other aspects I mentioned above you will be well on your way to loosing your first 14 pounds in one month!!

tjpao
12-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice and support, I plan on being an active member here on the forum. I'm about 2 weeks from finishing my current 16 week cycle, so I'm stating to taper off. Was going to cruise for 8 weeks on 1ml test E/week. I'm going to start working in cardio probably today and continue it for my 8 week cruise. I'm a big guy, wide and thick, 40inch waist and big legs. I do consider myself overweight, how much overweight I'm not sure that 40lbs is a guess. Next time I'm at the gym I can get a body fat % and I can post it here so you have a better idea where I'm at. Maybe later today or early next week. So as for the LEANGAIN would you suggest I do my cruise then start it at my next blast, or start it right away? And are you saying 25mg of the oral EOD? Or 25mg/day.

tjpao
12-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Ok so I was able to get my body composition test at the gym today.

Age 44
Height 5'-9"
Weight 255.6lbs
BMI. 37.9
Fat %. 24.5
Fat mass 62.6 lb
FFM. 193 lb
TBW. 141.2 lb

The trainer that did the test said my primary problem was belly fat. Said I didn't have much back fat and my arms and legs looked good. Talked to another trainer/friend who I've been working with for 9 or 10 years came up with a goal of 17% body fat. Thought if I got down to the low 230's I'd be pretty happy. Said he'd help me with diet and was confident that I could work it off in 8 weeks adding cardio. So I'm looking at 20 to 25 lbs to lose. I can re-test in a month to check my progress. See how it goes and re evaluate. So does that sound reasonable? I'm assuming that you are recommending the LEANGAIN for my next blast? Which gives me time to try to get some weight off with dieting first. Please let me know what you think. And thank you again for the help.

brimmy
12-13-2015, 03:40 AM
Thanks everyone for the advice and support, I plan on being an active member here on the forum. I'm about 2 weeks from finishing my current 16 week cycle, so I'm stating to taper off. Was going to cruise for 8 weeks on 1ml test E/week. I'm going to start working in cardio probably today and continue it for my 8 week cruise. I'm a big guy, wide and thick, 40inch waist and big legs. I do consider myself overweight, how much overweight I'm not sure that 40lbs is a guess. Next time I'm at the gym I can get a body fat % and I can post it here so you have a better idea where I'm at. Maybe later today or early next week. So as for the LEANGAIN would you suggest I do my cruise then start it at my next blast, or start it right away? And are you saying 25mg of the oral EOD? Or 25mg/day.

I would say to cruise while cutting your fat off, you have a large amount of bodyfat so it should drop of easily, you don't need the help of heavy AAS unless you want to get peeled. And he was saying to take 50mg of the oral per day but to split the tablet in half so you are taking 25mg of the oral twice per day, this way the hormone is more stable in your blood as orals are very fast acting it is usually better to split them across the day.

Ok so I was able to get my body composition test at the gym today.

Age 44
Height 5'-9"
Weight 255.6lbs
BMI. 37.9
Fat %. 24.5
Fat mass 62.6 lb
FFM. 193 lb
TBW. 141.2 lb

The trainer that did the test said my primary problem was belly fat. Said I didn't have much back fat and my arms and legs looked good. Talked to another trainer/friend who I've been working with for 9 or 10 years came up with a goal of 17% body fat. Thought if I got down to the low 230's I'd be pretty happy. Said he'd help me with diet and was confident that I could work it off in 8 weeks adding cardio. So I'm looking at 20 to 25 lbs to lose. I can re-test in a month to check my progress. See how it goes and re evaluate. So does that sound reasonable? I'm assuming that you are recommending the LEANGAIN for my next blast? Which gives me time to try to get some weight off with dieting first. Please let me know what you think. And thank you again for the help.

Sounds like you have a good plan, 17% is still a little high but much more reasonable, you should have no troubles dropping a large amount of body weight in a short period, it's only when your body fat gets low that you need to really dial in your diet and cardio 100%. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

tjpao
12-13-2015, 07:19 PM
Ok so if I'm reading everything correctly you are saying to go with the LEAN GAIN at 1ml EOD and 50mg anavar/day (25mg twice a day). And I can start this right after I finish my current cycle, which is in about 2 weeks. Just a few more quick questions...should I be taking Arimidex with this and would there be any benefit to taking HCG also at the same time. I'm asking because I know it has fat loss properties and I have a ton of it that's going to expire soon. I just don't want to do anything to screw up what was recommended. Thanks again! Have some LEANGAIN on the way can't wait to get started.