PDA

View Full Version : Cruise:what to do?

Powertard
12-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Okay so right now I have been stopped in my tracks due to the loss of my carrear, injuries to my back which are ongoing as well as shoulder impingement syndrome. Might have to be having some operations to shoulders and also some tendons in my hand.

Devestatee right now.

On 300 mg w test e no ai for now saving money

I am lean, about 9%-10%.

I can still train but just minimally. No bench or side lateral raises. Mainly machine work. Max 4x a week ideally 3x a week to let my body heal.

Shall I eat maint kcal to slight under maintain thr lbm and keep same bf % so if I require operations (likely) I can just recomp back to where I was slowly?

How fast does lbm com back. Say I lose 5 Kg lbm wnd my bf goes up so I look pretty normal. On some test deca mast (say 350-500 test 300 deca 50 mg ed mast 6.25 mg aromasin ed) can I lose bf whilst gaining the lbm back very quickly if I eat maint kcal? I know lbm comes back super fast.

Anyone here got big lean then had a horrible injury ended up skinny fat then came back from it?

Diary of a beast
12-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Even though your situation is VERY different... maybe this should help a bit or at least help you stay positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E-cuHroOKg

you will be back in the game soon mate stay positive

Powertard
12-16-2015, 06:46 PM
Thanks

Looking at perhaps 3-4 months or more out

brimmy
12-17-2015, 04:45 AM
Big Ramy took 2 months off recently and he didn't lose that much size, you'll be ok.

KUZYRII
12-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Big Ramy took 2 months off recently and he didn't lose that much size, you'll be ok.

I still can't decide,if this is advanced sarkasm or you really mean it. ))

brimmy
12-17-2015, 12:05 PM
I still can't decide,if this is advanced sarkasm or you really mean it. ))

Was being serious, if a guy his size can take 2 months off and still be 300lb flat then there is hope for us all

Somebodystrong
12-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Was being serious, if a guy his size can take 2 months off and still be 300lb flat then there is hope for us all
Bro, big ramy lost around 60 pounds that is a lot a lbm If I lost that much I would look like an anorexic crackhead

KUZYRII
12-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Yeah, he lost most of his gains.

Serotonin101
12-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Bro, big ramy lost around 60 pounds that is a lot a lbm If I lost that much I would look like an anorexic crackhead

Don't forget he is far past his natural muscle that his body can carry along with a lot of intracellular water from insulin abuse. Hell I could drop my wet compounds (test, trest, deca) along with manipulate water and probably drop a good 10 pounds just in water. And I'm nowhere near his size.

Powertard
12-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Yeah exactly big ram is SO far abovr natural genetic limit that honestly even a day or two without insulin he would drop 5-10 lbs lbm....water and glycogen obviously.

If he were to take a week off....more.

2 weeks off insulin hgh....more

2 weeks off slin gh training? 15 lbs of lbm would drop off him I reckon.

Come off all gear gh slin for no training not eating enough protrin etc for a month? -30-40 lbs easy I could see

At such an extreme level yiu are literally a walking pharmacy held together by drugs. Your life is literally inject x at y time eat a at b time train c at d time. Take e pill at d time. Eat wzyz mg sodium and potassium per day.

That is what it takes at that level to mantain such conditioned muscle and size and general physique. You are a machine. Your life is your physique. It is what you everything for....what you put every morcel of food in your mouth for. What you sleep for...exist for. 0 balancr in life everything bbing.

Of course that is prep...in off season he does all the drugs etc and trainjng is more lax but the diet is 8000 kcal of nearly whatever lol.

As for me....I am happy just being decently lean (8% lowest 12-13% highest somewhere aroujd 10 I am happy) while enjoying my training eating healthily doing my cardio and enjoying the buzz from it and doing strength training and seeing my strength go uo while not being a fatass.

All I need hormone wise is 300-750 mg w test e, 50 mg ed tren ace or 50-75 mg npp sometimes and an oral like dbol adrol or halo very sometimes wihth aromasin.

I have been huge in thr past so anything I lose esp on a bit of gear will come back if and when I want it extremely fast providing diet and training is there.

Just need to stay lean ideally so I csn recomp after this.

Even if I get fat (as high as 18% or so) a bit of tren test mast maint kcal 12 weeks good training diet etc ill be back to 12% while regaining most of it.

Just need my health back first and a new focus in my life, which will be mathematics and physics.

Somebodystrong
12-17-2015, 11:54 PM
Don't forget he is far past his natural muscle that his body can carry along with a lot of intracellular water from insulin abuse. Hell I could drop my wet compounds (test, trest, deca) along with manipulate water and probably drop a good 10 pounds just in water. And I'm nowhere near his size.
I know, but brim said big ramy didn't loose much size and he lost 60ish pounds in 6weeks

brimmy
12-18-2015, 02:44 AM
I know, but brim said big ramy didn't loose much size and he lost 60ish pounds in 6weeks

On his instagram he said he took 2 months off and was still 139kg (306lb) at his biggest in the off season he weighed in at 360lb, he took the time off after the prague pro where his stage weight was somewhere around 310-320, he has lost a fair bit of size even trading lbm for fat but no he hasn't lost 60 pounds. Anyways powertard is not a huge monster, I think he will be fine, he has no other option anyway.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_O7gXqTM6f/?taken-by=big_ramy

Somebodystrong
12-18-2015, 05:47 AM
On his instagram he said he took 2 months off and was still 139kg (306lb) at his biggest in the off season he weighed in at 360lb, he took the time off after the prague pro where his stage weight was somewhere around 310-320, he has lost a fair bit of size even trading lbm for fat but no he hasn't lost 60 pounds. Anyways powertard is not a huge monster, I think he will be fine, he has no other option anyway.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_O7gXqTM6f/?taken-by=big_ramy
My bad I was getting my info from the L.U.I.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYxhaWYf3A

brimmy
12-18-2015, 11:08 AM
My bad I was getting my info from the L.U.I.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYxhaWYf3A

Yeah he was speculating and then not long after Ramy made a post about it lol

Powertard
12-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Oh well no point worrying...I'll just stay as lean as possible.

Possibly recomp with 350 test e 350 tren e 50 mast p eod