PDA

View Full Version : How long for eq to clear out? Worried now

Powertard
12-24-2015, 05:07 PM
Cannot deal with the anxiety effect now. It is really starting to overwhealm me. I frontloaded 2 g on 25th Sept and did 900 mg for about 5 weeks then dropped to 600 mg for 3 weeks then stopped due to mental sides. It has been about 3 weeks since stopping but I am still getting gear effects from it such as the capped delts, veins and the appetite....oh the appetite. And the anxiety.

I thought because the half life is 14 days or so it would be out of my body ish by now but I just looked up... Testosterone undeconate is done every 4 months isn't it? A loading phase (front load) then large doses every 4 months...it sort of peaks a little bit then just stays in your body forever.

http://aveedusa.com/images/full_prescriber_page_clinical_data_graph.png

I am worried sick about this now. There is no fighting it, I will end up a fucking fatass by the time this takes to clear if it is another few months.

Cannot deal with the anxiety and such right now.

Anyone ever done something similar? How long did you notice the effects diminish after stopping eq?

Powertard
12-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Also: http://elitemensguide.com/assets/Testosterone-Undecanoate1.png

Am I fucked?

Powertard
12-24-2015, 05:13 PM
I know undeconate and undecyclianate aren't the same but they are similar

This was the most stupid thing I ever did

Somebodystrong
12-24-2015, 06:06 PM
The one side I got from eq was high blood pressure and that went away really quick, maybe 3-4 systolic every day after a week of not injecting eq. It can only get better, eq begins to to taper down in less than a week after injection.

Also, remember a while back I recommended GABA to you for the anxiety this could seriously help you!
And if appetite is an issue try some anavar I started it on Monday and my appetite went from tremendous to low.

Good luck

Powertard
12-24-2015, 08:01 PM
I will look into GABA, I certainly know it helps a great deal

Is it physically addictive? Ie do you withdraw from it upon secession of use?

Powertard
12-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Wait a sec, it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, right?

Argh. Oh well.

I'll just ride it out.

brimmy
12-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Well think about it this way, you inject 1g of eq, 14 days later that 1g is now the equivalent of a 500mg injection (in terms of eq in your blood), another 14 days its equiv to 250mg, another 14 its 125mg and so on and so on. I would say after 4-6 weeks you shouldn't notice it anymore.

Powertard
12-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Yes this is what I thought, then I read that that is the theoretical half life but the pharmokinetics are actually different

For example take this interesting graph of the pharm kins of Deca: http://www.consultdrminas.com/img/hrt/table10.gif

The way your body works with it is different depending on where you inject and the dosage:volume ratio of oil etc etc

It also isn't a traditional half life where one you get a nice logarithmic curve of serum plasma levels, it is sort of a spike then a sustained level then a sudden drop

What I fear is that I did 2 grams and 900 mg/w for a few weeks, once 900 gets to peak is the same as a single 2 g inject in terms of peak plasma levels. I fear that basically there was a peak and now for like ages and ages there will just be this low sustained level of Eq in my blood.

You are correct, stuff is getting better day by day for sure so hopefully time will prove my fears wrong

...probably the eq talking lol

Powertard
12-26-2015, 12:25 AM
Aaannddd thr infinite appetite tot thr best of me today

Must have ate 6000 or more kcal today

Oh well. Rip physique. Knew this was gonna happen. Gym shut until new yesrs and chocolate everywhere + infinite appetite = me getting very fst or being extremely anxious around food

Either way...misery

I hope this ends soon

Yes for all you guys with no appetite and need 4000+ calories to grow I suggest yiu use eq. Seriously my appetite is so large you could put 4000 calories of oats infront of me made with water and I would eat it all as fast as possible until I was sick thrn probably go for more. Literally infinite. No saiety wall at all. Eat as much as you physically can then until you feel ill then soon aftrr you are hungry as fuck again....1 hr-2 hrs before it kicks in? I eveb did an experiment the other day....at 200 g oats and 200 g raw carrot just to test if it was my saity barrier or actual calories. Ate until whenever I coughed the food is woukd press against my spine and hurt. 30-60 mins later felt like eating again.

Don't know why it is doing this to me. Nightmare for me.

If you are aiming for 4000+ kcal a go...take eq...meals you go "wow I could never fit that inside of me" go to "oh cool a snack".

Just counting down thr literal hours now until it clears.

This is just my experience. Ymmv. Looks like I am just ultra sensitive to eq

Powertard
12-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Literally cannot stop eating once I start unless I seriously pry myself away from all food. I have to pry myself away from food...no matter what it is. Was feeling hungry so I went to eat some carrots just to try and stop the feeling. Even raw carrots I have to pry myself away from or else I eat an entire bag of them...1 Kg of them easily. Of raw carrots.

It isn't comfort eating because I am not craving cake...chocolate etc all that shit but just ANYTHING. Get hungry go tunnel vision them BAM 500 g raw unpeeled raw carrots eaten.

It is ANY food. Fuck me even raw broccoli I found myself eating. I do not know what is going on. It is fucking HORRIFIC. Never satiated, always cripplingly hungry. Carrots...oats...whatever you eat you can eat and you are NEVER full.

Staying away from ALL chocolate and sweets. Seriously...I thought to myself "Hey, I could have some of my grandmother's rocky road cake for breakfast with my oats, it is only slice I'll be fine." Nope. Ate one slice and pried myself away from it...forgot about all that sugar in there so I go slightly hypo. 10 mins later 3 slices gone after I literally had to run out of the kitchen and sit on my hands.

As I say, literally any and ALL food. Any and all. Fuck I was even eating the dried up raw grains of rice left over from my parboiled white rice and chicken last night that were in the saucepan. Don't know what the fuck is happening. I hope it stops soon. I am tortured by this. Absolutely tortured. I try any food to keep me full and it just doesn't work. I am getting food cravings every 30 or so minuets now. 3 hrs and I have to eat something or I get an anxiety attack. It will be good food so I know my blood sugar isn't fucking up. 100 g raw carrot with 30 g light cheese and 150 g chicken breast with 50-75 g oats made with water with a dash of semi-skimmed milk on top and like a bit of alpen sprinkled on top as a desert. Just fucking ANYTHING to try and satiate me and keep blood sugar stable...2-3 hrs later torturous hunger.

Don't know what I am going to do if this goes on much longer....be fucking fat that is for sure.

DBOL
12-30-2015, 02:03 PM
This is a dream scenario for me... I have to eat 5000 calories per day at least, to continue growing, and even then I stay in good condition. I could do with the appetite boost from EQ, why I am looking forward to blasting with it. Hope it sorts out for you soon though buddy!

Powertard
12-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Heh. That is insane man.

Powertard
12-31-2015, 09:51 AM
I am exhausted with this now. I cannot deal with it.

I am not even joking when I say this. I am permanently hungry ALL the time. I am a wreck now. Cannot function due to the stress I am under. No matter what I do I just feel hungry for any food. Fuck sake honestly I nearly just smashed an egg in my mouth and ate it and no this isn't a joke.

Everyone will probably laugh reaeing this but I worked for 4 months HARD to lose fat and now it is all coming back wnd I am pretty much powerless right now. I literally am destroyed mentally now. It is just pure ravenous hunger that never leaves. Always with you. Always. Right aftrr eating. ..during eating...walking...training. ...wake up for the toilet...doing work...spending time with friends...family...just feels like you haven't eaten in a day 24/7. I am a nervous wreck now.

I am seriously losing it now. I don't even mean this in a joking sense. I am properly losing my mental grounding now.

Powertard
12-31-2015, 08:30 PM
I think it is finally starting to let up *slightly*

Thank fuck.

neoclassical
12-31-2015, 11:17 PM
Hang in there PT!

Powertard
01-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Gave in had some more chocolate

...:( yes I know. I fucked up.

I already steamed my brown rice for thr morning. Tin of tuna and some cheese spread is at the ready for breakfast. I actually prefer the tastr of brown rice to chocolate. ...it is just that rush you get when eatjng it. Fucking addictivrle. This ks why I cut sugar out. Cannot control it for some reason. Apparently thr autistic brain is hard wired to find sugar extremely addictive lol. Seriously look it up. Fucking genetics.

Brown rice at the ready then when finished that going out with flgrandad getting gym membership renewed getting tyres fitted for bike and jacking in my moped I was rentjng because it is fucking up my back going over potholes. Use my pushbike....build up cardio if I want to gk somewhere. No and I mean absolutely NO junk in house. No sugar no artificial sweeteners. Buy what I need for a few days that is it no calories around to overeat on full stop unless I fancy eating raw chicken breast and fucking myselr up but I don't think I'll be that desperate....fuck it probably will be if I will only just avoid smashing a raw egg in my mouth this morning.

Right. This HAS to stop NOW or I will end up obese and I don't mean bbing body dysmorphia obese I mean legit fucking actual obese as in like someone who waddles down the street obese out of breath. Like fucking full fatass. Easily and I mean EASILY could I shovel 8000+ kcal into me without properly attempting if I went totally unretricted. Fuck it honestly totally unrestrictdd and making a solid attempt to I could shovel 20000-25000+ down if I chose specific food items and just fucking went for it. Yes I know hiw much food volume wise of literally the most dense shit you can choose. It would mean literally a solid day of sitting on my ass eating jars of peanut butter pizza nutella cookies fast food etc. Yes it would be done and fuck it I could do it thr next day probably.

It is truly *that* bad. Never before have I experienced this. Rver. Even on thr harshest of diets...-1000 to -1500under tdee level low. It just has never happened. Even running a 1000 k al or more def I have been able to walk right past all ice cream cookies etc in the store all blowing air into my nose with fans behind them tempting me and never really gave it a second thought....the other day I was in thr same storr snd thrre was a broken chocolate egg on the ground someone stepped on and I nearly ate it infront of everyone.

Btw happy new year

Powertard
01-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Oh my fucking god thank fuck this is FINALLY stopping how holy shit I am too greatful.

Arrghh fuck me. It has ravaged my physique though. +2.5ish inches to my waistline since the 24th of December. If you could pick the worst scenario to cause fat gain, it would be where I am now. Housebound with a house full of chocolate junk food coming from 7% bodyfat after frontloading boldenone. fuck me. Literally couldn't get any worse scenario that this.

Fucking finally. Holy fuck thank fuck.

Powertard
01-01-2016, 08:13 PM
For fuck sake. It went away for a little bit now it is back.

I am literally considering killing myself now if this goes on. The hunger pains are torture. I am in total anguish all the time now. I am just fucking fucked up from this mentally. It is just constant hunger... There is no break from this.

I am sitting on my ass due to gym being shut, being injured. I am TRYING to keep under 3000 kcal. Like legit TRYING. I mean am just eating the most voluminous food there is...oats...brown rice...what the fuck ever. I eat then right away just go for a walk or a drive just go outside no money so I can't fuck up and buy more food and just try and do something...anything. I mean ffs I am even just eating raw oats from the bag now just like a tiny scoop of them and chewing them just so the hunger pains stop.

This has to be more than EQ. This has to be some fucking weird disorder the stress in my life has triggered or something. Cannot deal with this now.

I just need this over. Making an emergency apt to the Drs and seeing if they can prescribe me propanolol or something. It has to be anxiety related or something I am just looking for answers now just desperate.

Powertard
01-02-2016, 11:15 PM
I am currently in hospital for phychatric support now.

This is not Boldenone causing this hunger. It is some type of psychatric fuckup related to my life and mindset. It is some type or manifestation of extreme anxiety.

Powertard
01-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Right.

Had to go home due to no beds in the hospital. Currently on psychotropic medication to tie me over until beds become available.

Being transferred tomorrow most likely

Nitrox
01-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Man, This sounds fcked up . Never seen this sort of experience shared by anyone using EQ. Im pretty sure its not the EQ anymore, you probably have other issues going on for you that you need to address.

Not trying to flame you or something, just something that noticeable with ur constant effort to rationalize your binge eating habits.

Powertard
01-04-2016, 10:25 AM
I know. I know exactly what this is.

It is a tonne of fucked up stuff which has all come together at almost one focus point on my life.

What I believe is Eq upped my appetite a good amount plus then the stress of everything going wrong with my life just made me go off the rails entirely. If you look at every little event recently that has gone wrong it ie just a perfect scenario for this all to have errupted as one big immense explosion of psychatric disorders.

I always viewed food as a fuel source...not a pleasure source up until extremely recently.

Not blaming eq entirely for this but it had a role to play, just like everything else in my life.

grotereber
01-04-2016, 11:38 AM
all the best mate. hope you get better and get your head right.

Powertard
01-04-2016, 11:45 AM
And yes. You are correct. I do have an eating disorder and that paired with coming out of a very calorie deprived state (diet rebound) + being around very calorie dense food= didaster

I am not going to mask anythjng. I am gojng to be 100% real. It is not just one thing's fault. It is accumulated stress and disorders all coming out at once. Eq would have been one stress factor. There are many other that filled up the psychological tank and just caused a blow out.

You are 100% correct in the fact the psst few posts I was rationalising things....I was. Now I am honest with myself.

Again...I say...if you just put togethrr a scenario...crafted one and taylor made one to destroy my mind entirely and just case me to collapse it would be this one. Seriously. Every. Single. Little. Detail. In my life contributed to this scenario. Just everything made me get to this state over the course of months and months.

That plus psychatric very deep rooted issues going back to childhood traumas as well ss having autism and well...it was just a scenario for an absolute complete total psyche crumble.

Seriously. My psyche completely crumbled. My focus for life, my dreams, my motivation, my outlook on life....all changed hugely within a few days.
And having autism makes it ultra distressing to deal with change.

The whole scenario is just a total mess. A total 100% mess.

The truth is thst is isn't eq at all. It is my mindset. My toxic unsustainable mindset having autism + my scenario + environment + childhood

If a stable sane person were to take eq nothjng would have happened masively. More hungry? Yeah. More vasculsr? Yep. Delts snd tight skin? Yep. A bit more worried and anxious? Possibly.
A complete psychatric explosion resulting in hospitalisation? Absolutely fucking not.

Powertard
01-04-2016, 05:57 PM
In care now.

Powertard
01-04-2016, 07:58 PM
It is nice here. Peace. Feel safe foe once.

Powertard
01-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Dr coming with meds tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be okay.

Ssri meds perhaps propanolol.

Again...I do not blame steroids for this. I am writing this just in case this becomes a media aricle or something. This is MY fault. My of other n doing. I ordered n up to it entirely. My family and I are in this mess because of my brain just being wired differently to literally 99%+ of the population + a tonne of other factors. You cannot put one pinpoint on here. I fear the media will just go "aha steroids!" And just further fuel th fight to criminalise them....ruin hm for normal actual functional individuals. Individuals who aren't messed up from events in their past and present. Individuals who aren't autistic. I am not a functional individual really. Honestly? I haven't been for a long time...autistic people aren't usually as high functioning as you guys here quite,
honestly. Our brains are just not meant for modern society most the time.

I am writing this in public to defend mts and aas and their users so the media cannot just latch onto this wnd further fuel the fight to ruin it for everyone.
Did an mts product ever cause an acute symptom of illness? An infection? An abscess? Did it ever cause me to get into harm right from using it? No. Did aas abuse ever show any abnormal blood tests? Not ever and I hwve had many.

I rrally hope the media doesn't scew this like thr taylor hooton story.

It I have nothing left I am going to o make sure my actions do not effect everyone else on this site and in the UK. I would not be fair. You guys are like a family to me. Nobody here in the uk deserves mts' operations t be compramised or bbers in the uk to be compramised due to me.

Anton3196
01-06-2016, 05:02 PM
powertard you recently used letro as far as I know.. i higly suggest to check estrogen levels, i have a feeling in gut its to low.. dude dont ingore this, u changed a lot after that letro by your posts, i saw your posts on other forum (i forgot which one). hope this helps

Powertard
01-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Was all checked in response to me going off the rails

All fine perfect actually.

Honestly it is just all ocd symptoms. On fluoxetine now which is the first line aspergrr ocd med lol. 20 mg ed. Truth be told I responded to it very well last time 2 yrs ago...I just went off it becsuse I didn't want to be dependent on pills anymore. Honestly I shoule have stayed kn kt because I responded to I amazing.

I have such bad ocd I grt voices in my head demanding that I do x y z wnr if I don't tyen the world will end and ill die. Terrible. Fluoxetine reall calms it down A LOT.

It is a shame my mind is so rulee by this. Honestly this had be done...I hwd to go through this because I woulr have just gone furher through life ruled by obsessions.