PDA

View Full Version : New Cycle

EKC
12-30-2015, 05:15 AM
Hi Everyone and my fellow Aussie,

I am new to the forum but not new to gear cycles.
Have had some Test E and Dbol cycle before and would like to get some opinion about my new stack.

Stats:
Height: 178cm
Weight: 80kg
BF: 12%
Training Exp: 5 years

New Cycle:
Week 1 -4 DBol ED/50mg
Week 3 -10 Pro MT EOD/200mg
Week 8 -15 Anavar ED/50mg

I did some research about PCT, been reading abit that some said I need PCT like Nolva or Clomid, some said no...
But none of the products up there are aromatise except DBOL, so should I use PCT?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks guys

brimmy
12-30-2015, 02:31 PM
What's the goal for this cycle? Your relatively lean and body fat is low so I'm going with adding mass, if that's the case you'll need a moderate dose of test in there and less pro mt in my opinion.

KUZYRII
12-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Personally, I wouldn't recommend taking anything without Test, it doesnt matter if u cut or bulk and definetly don't take a standalone prohormone. Also from what I see you plan to bulk for 4 weeks and cut for like 10 weeks? I might be wrong, but it also doesn't make sense for me. Lastly PCT is a must, doesn't matter if it aromises or not.

EKC
12-31-2015, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the reply guys!
What I was trying here is to build in the begining and mid of the cycle and cutting it at the end. Reason why i come out with this idea is:-

1. I have no idea where to find legit clomid or Nolva in Aus, I have had some before I believe they are bunk; ordering online as they aint stealth packaging I have no control if they gonna arrive.
2. Due to reason 1, I have to choose products that fit in to the Stealth Packaging yet without using Test.

However I am glad that experience users like you all giving me some good advice to take on board, I will listen to that.
Thanks guys!

I just have to find out some other way to get some legit PCT in town.

brimmy
12-31-2015, 05:08 AM
You can get clomid and nolva from superiorpeptides (ugl) or tiromel.com (pharma). I've had success with both to Australia.