PDA

View Full Version : Trt

kafka82
01-02-2016, 07:42 PM
is anyone on TRT? how did you get approved from your GP for TRT?

after a long cycle my test levels haven't recovered yet :( it's 6 week PCT now and did testosterone blood test and it came below normal!
planning to do more tests next week like fsh and lsh... Im 33yo And thought that HCG and Nolva would help with recovery quickly but it seems not!

problem is in may I had planned a competition so don't know if it makes sense to let my body fully recover ( if it will) or jump in self administered TRT or ask help to a GP... Not sure what I'm risking

anyone with experience on the matter?

brimmy
01-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Hey mate, I've never done a PCT but from what I read clomid is the best thing to take for PCT as it raises your natural test the most.

What is the test range and what was your score? If you're low but within range I doubt you'll get trt.

kafka82
01-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Hey mate, I've never done a PCT but from what I read clomid is the best thing to take for PCT as it raises your natural test the most.

What is the test range and what was your score? If you're low but within range I doubt you'll get trt.

damn low
2.6 nmol/L

brimmy
01-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Ok wow that is low, you don't really want to do TRT if you don't need to, try taking some clomid and see if it comes up.

kafka82
01-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Yes I plan to run another two weeks bumpimg up HCG 2000 EOD and adding clomid to Nolva - usually i find it useless but in this case I have to try everything. I will remake bloodwork in two weeks to see if any improvements

brimmy
01-04-2016, 04:44 AM
What were you running and when was your last pin? If it's a long ester test it could take a while for your levels to bounce back.

kafka82
01-04-2016, 10:51 AM
I have been quite long time on cycle as I Did couple of contests probably 6 months altogether

Last few months were mostly tren a and test p so short esters. Last Pins were towards end of November .