PDA

View Full Version : Halo

jaysmith
01-07-2016, 07:30 AM
Hi boss I've been reading a lot about your halo and it sounds amazing I was thinking of running it last few weeks of my prep just few questions I'm a physique competitor is this ok for us guys or is it more so for bodybuilders and also I usually run anadrol last few weeks to would it be pointless running these 2 together? Or should I just stick to one or the other? Any help is greatly appreciated man! Thanks 😊

BIGDADDY
01-08-2016, 11:27 AM
I don't think you need HALO for men's physique but it works wonders though and hardens you up.

I have taken both at the same time for prep and I came in full and hard. But harsh on the body.

But I would stick with Anadrol.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
01-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Hi boss I've been reading a lot about your halo and it sounds amazing I was thinking of running it last few weeks of my prep just few questions I'm a physique competitor is this ok for us guys or is it more so for bodybuilders and also I usually run anadrol last few weeks to would it be pointless running these 2 together? Or should I just stick to one or the other? Any help is greatly appreciated man! Thanks ������
ANAPOLON and HALO are like chalk and cheese..would highly recommend the later rather than the former if your a physique competitor.2/3 weeks will make a huge difference to your physique if everything else is dialed in at 25mg aday.

jaysmith
01-09-2016, 12:25 PM
thanks a million for the help guys i have the halo/primo tabs so think i will run that the last few weeks! :)