PDA

View Full Version : Come off or good to go

canners
01-08-2016, 06:58 PM
I snapped 6 ligaments in my ankle last year and have been told an operation is needed, scheduled for the 1st Feb. I have been cruising on nebido for 10 weeks 1ml a week and this week started my lean and hard cycle 1 ml eod. Now I have approx 3 weeks to my op and have read you shouldn't be on cycle whilst in theatre due to blood pressure and also clotting issues. What's your thoughts as obv id rather stay on cycle if it isn't going to be an issue.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

brimmy
01-09-2016, 02:21 AM
Low dose test is completely fine but running hardcore stacks should be avoided if it effects your health markers (bp/pulse/rbc).. I have been in for surgery twice last year and have been on test/tren/mast stacks, not high doses but I'm young and monitor my health closely and my health markers are mostly unchanged.. It really just depends if you are prone to bp/rbc changes due to gear. It doesn't really make any sense to start a blast before surgery mind you.. I had been on for a couple months when my surgeries came up so I was just continuing them so I didn't have go waste my time with the hormones lowering in my blood and then building them back up post surgery.

canners
01-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the response. Like you said I don't want to have to start over building my levels up again after the surgery. Might just reduced the current stack down to 1ml a week until after the op.

What's the best way to test your bp/Rbc? Don't really fancy buying one of those big blood pressure things they have at the doctors

Cheers

brimmy
01-09-2016, 10:55 AM
You can get a blood pressure monitor for under $50, but if you don't fancy spending money the next best way to find out would be to go to a blood donation centre, they will test your blood pressure and rbc (red blood cell count) before you donate so just take a mental note, donating blood is great for your health too :)

canners
02-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Had the op yest and no problems at all with 2 weeks off now for a blast