PDA

View Full Version : Anavar, dosing for females.

Shinken
01-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Hi there, my gf wants to try var, and of course you guys are my go to source for everything, however, the smallest available dose of var available is 10 mg, which would be the total daily dose for her.
I think it would be better to spread the dose through the day, but if the 10 mg pill are similar to the other "smaller" version of the orals, cutting them is going to be near impossible.

I was thinking in crushing them and making some sort of solution so the dose can be divided and measured apropiately. Any ideas about what solvents one could use? My best guess would be some alcohol, like vodka or everclear.

Thanks

Cbizzle
01-12-2016, 06:22 PM
I was taking 100mg per day and took
All in the morning. Worked great.

mad4it
01-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Hi mate

can't you just break the pill in half, half in the morning half at night ?

what is the reason for your missus wanting to use these

regards

Shinken
01-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Well, the 10 mg are very small, and also, the substance might not be evenly distributed in the pill.

mad4it
01-14-2016, 07:26 AM
I see, when she starts taking this keep us posted , my wife has started the gym and wants to drop nearly two stone but also wants to tone up a little and was looking at the anavar

Shinken
01-15-2016, 09:36 AM
I see, when she starts taking this keep us posted , my wife has started the gym and wants to drop nearly two stone but also wants to tone up a little and was looking at the anavar

Will do, I'll try to make a solution of 5mg x ml in vodka, i think with such a low concentration it will hold quite well.

mad4it
01-15-2016, 04:19 PM
sounds like a plan

good luck dude :D

finacat
01-16-2016, 12:03 AM
my girl runs this var, very good results with no unwanted sides
you can dose 10-25mg ed i would split am/pm

mad4it
01-16-2016, 01:19 PM
Hi mate

not saying your girls fat but has she noticed a good amount of fat lose on this

oscar6866
01-16-2016, 09:13 PM
hi brother/ just want to say if the wife wants to loose 2 stones' please don't go anywhere; near var' until at least she losers; a fair bit of the weight first ' var is not for weightloss; better use a little clenbuterol first id; say low dose' two weeks on two weeks off im not gona give dosage for her as you need to do a search for lady- dosages but ide probs say anything from 6 to 8 weeks on and a good cardio /clean diet' whilst' on clen/ then start thinking about anavar hope this helps.

mad4it
01-17-2016, 05:43 PM
Hi mate
thanks for the heads up, my wife has lost half a stone in three weeks of clean eating no drinking and some gym classes so its going well without anything else, she is six foot and weighs 12.7 stone now so shes not fat fat and wants to get back to the weight she was when she won miss peterborough 8 years ago, she was 11stone then.

Sorry to hijack your thread shinken

Shinken
01-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Actually we are going to use it for her to bulk up a little. She is already quite lean. We hope to start this week when it finally arrives. :)

Shinken
01-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Ew, the amount of excipient is bigger than I thought, 118 mg per pill, so even if the filler is soluble in alcohol, my gf would end up taking a significant amount of booze if I try to make it. Unless I can figure it out what the filler is and a way of separating it, we will have to cut the pills and pray the distribution is somewhat balanced.