PDA

View Full Version : Pro-mtm

gmo
01-11-2016, 09:08 PM
its that meant to say 1000mcg of drops? , im after some for comps and it getting hard to come by

brimmy
01-12-2016, 04:26 AM
Your question doesn't make any sense mate

Jaxino
03-22-2016, 10:28 AM
Can this be used 4 times a week? 2? Maybe for LEGS and BACK workouts!

Adam bendsvi
04-02-2016, 08:56 AM

You can use it 7 days a week for months if you want to kill your liver and possibly kidney.this really should only be used before a powerlifting competition.if you don't compete then please don't
use but if your set on using it .limit it to once in awhile .$

BIGDADDY (OLD)
04-05-2016, 07:39 AM

Yes it can

Max is two bottles on that protocol though(5 weeks) and take milk thistle or similar and liver values will be ok.

Mk_ultra
05-30-2016, 07:46 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in Pro-MTM (for powerlifting), But I have a pair of questions:
- Both steroids in the compound (methyl trienolone and mibolerone) are orals, why is it in injection form?
- Most of the attractive of this compound would be using it prior to competition. With orals it's very easy to regulate administration, but, being injectable, wouldn't it slow the onset of the effects? How much time prior to competition should it be used? Intramuscular?

Thank you in advance

big482
10-14-2016, 01:21 PM
My friend is using it and he said in 20 min after injection he feels a rush through his whole body and only uses .25ml of mtm and .25ml of super tren

Mw3best
11-01-2017, 12:13 PM
A question have i to inject in the muscle that i train or in any muscle pre workout? And how long does it works?

GODZILLA
11-01-2017, 04:40 PM
A question have i to inject in the muscle that i train or in any muscle pre workout? And how long does it works?

Im = intra muscular. no point in injecting in the muscle trained, steroids have a systemic effect, local is only temporary at best (inflammation). so just inject and thats it, it works

how long it works? depends on the half-life of the compound. fast esters move out of the sysem in few days while longer esters take weeks

Mw3best
11-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Thank you @GODZILLA i want to use it pre contest. Bevore i go on stage so i think 30 minutes bevore i go on stage 1ml of mtm is good? What do you mean?

GODZILLA
11-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Thank you @GODZILLA i want to use it pre contest. Bevore i go on stage so i think 30 minutes bevore i go on stage 1ml of mtm is good? What do you mean?

you need to use steroids for weeks/months before a competition, it isnt insulin or a diuretic to be used 30mins before the stage. i am not sure if you understand what you are talking about, pls do more research into hormones

Mw3best
11-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Ah okey, but there stand it is for pre workout do you know what i mean 😅

GODZILLA
11-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Ah okey, but there stand it is for pre workout do you know what i mean ������

yes it can be used as preworkout but dont expect something strange. it will give you a rush, some extra strenght and focus

Mw3best
11-04-2017, 06:28 AM
And a friend tells me he had a extremely painfull pump after 2 sets 🙈

GODZILLA
11-05-2017, 10:20 AM
And a friend tells me he had a extremely painfull pump after 2 sets ������

thats always very good to have! pumped as a beast

SlinMeister
11-06-2017, 09:36 AM
75mg Anadrol is a very good prewo...

You can do that:

(first thing AM)
-take 1 modafinil tab

(1h pre competition)
-take 75mg Anadrol
-inject 10-20iu Humalog
-eat your carbs to cover slin (100-200g carbs if you have never used it before, 50% fast, 50% slow, NO FATS!!)i.e. Pineapple + White rice + EAA + Taurine+.

Modafinil will give you a perfect mind muscle connection, focus, energy, etc etc
Humalog (fast acting insulin) will shoot what you have in your bloodstream at full force into muscles, so in this case:
Anadrol, carbs, eaa, taurine. You will also gain lots of strength due to Anadrol and all the nutrients shuttled into your muscles.

You can try that before a competition to see if it fits your needs.

GODZILLA
11-06-2017, 10:12 AM
also make sure to hydrate plenty with anadrol, known to give some headaches as it pulls the water into the muscles in a strong way so stay hydrated

Mw3best
11-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Mr big or godzilla i have a question i have ordered in my last order: medtropin HGH, Tudca, parabolan and ive used the mts25 coupon with 2 free. So i get the 2 free which is 1x equipoise an 1x oil without any name or anything on the vial, perhaps its can be pro mtm or equipoise or boldenone i dont know. This is the serial check number: 2017073q7LBuMZxQ can you check it and say me more please