PDA

View Full Version : prep cycle advise

disposable
01-24-2016, 09:10 AM
Its 20 weeks out and im starting to get everything together for my contest prep.

Current stats are 6ft, 98kg, 10% bf, last cycle was mts test e 900mg per week, mts deca 600mg a week. Had great results and im 5kg heavier than this time last year and the same bf %.

My last cut i was 82kg at 5%, test prop 100mg ed per, tren a 100mg ed for 6 weeks test suspension 100mg ed, mts shredded eod for the last 4 weeks.

Always get great results with mts products and am looking to bring my physique to the next level this year!

All and any advice will be highly regarded.

BIGDADDY
02-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Its 20 weeks out and im starting to get everything together for my contest prep.

Current stats are 6ft, 98kg, 10% bf, last cycle was mts test e 900mg per week, mts deca 600mg a week. Had great results and im 5kg heavier than this time last year and the same bf %.

My last cut i was 82kg at 5%, test prop 100mg ed per, tren a 100mg ed for 6 weeks test suspension 100mg ed, mts shredded eod for the last 4 weeks.

Always get great results with mts products and am looking to bring my physique to the next level this year!

All and any advice will be highly regarded.

are you competing in bodybuilding or physique or classic? 6' 82kg is not very big for the amount of products. I have a friend who is 6'4 115kg on stage... but takes tthe same amount of cutting drugs, but 3 times more for the bulking than you. so he gained much much more muscle during the bulking phase. but regardless, 5kg heavier is a good result for the same bf%

20 weeks is still a long way out.