PDA

View Full Version : 10ml stealth range, US/Canada etc.

tjpao
01-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Just received the new trial 10ml stealth vials from the recent EXTRA30ML sale. I hope you continue to offer this option in the future. Makes life easier than transferring from the larger stealth bottles. Even though stealth is not required for my area, I prefer to order stealth. It's totally worth the extra few dollars to pretty much gaurantee my order has a 100% chance of showing up. I'd also like to add that the packaging was professional and very stealth, I'd recommend this option for anyone that it's available to. Again I hope to see the 10ml stealth vials as a pemanent addition to the MTS line for stealth customers.

BIGDADDY
01-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Just received the new trial 10ml stealth vials from the recent EXTRA30ML sale. I hope you continue to offer this option in the future. Makes life easier than transferring from the larger stealth bottles. Even though stealth is not required for my area, I prefer to order stealth. It's totally worth the extra few dollars to pretty much gaurantee my order has a 100% chance of showing up. I'd also like to add that the packaging was professional and very stealth, I'd recommend this option for anyone that it's available to. Again I hope to see the 10ml stealth vials as a pemanent addition to the MTS line for stealth customers.

Thank you. Sounds like a winner. I will think of how to permanently offer it.