PDA

View Full Version : Mixing stealth and standard oils

tjpao
01-27-2016, 08:44 PM
I've read here on the forum that it's ok to mix MTS oils to save on pinning. I assume that, even though they ship from different locations, it's ok to mix stealth and standard oils? Can someone confirm this? Next question...say I want to mix oils A,B and C together in a ratio of 1:1:1 for example. Is it best to try to get 1ml out of each vial into the pin or to mix up a big batch by transferring 10ml each of A,B and C to an empty 30ml sterile vial. And I'm guessing that shaking it is a bad idea, maybe spinning it gently so not to get air bubbles into it. The concern is would this big batch be uniform? If anyone has a good procedure for mixing up a custom test blend I'd appreciate it you could share it.

BIGDADDY
01-27-2016, 10:06 PM
I've read here on the forum that it's ok to mix MTS oils to save on pinning. I assume that, even though they ship from different locations, it's ok to mix stealth and standard oils? Can someone confirm this? Next question...say I want to mix oils A,B and C together in a ratio of 1:1:1 for example. Is it best to try to get 1ml out of each vial into the pin or to mix up a big batch by transferring 10ml each of A,B and C to an empty 30ml sterile vial. And I'm guessing that shaking it is a bad idea, maybe spinning it gently so not to get air bubbles into it. The concern is would this big batch be uniform? If anyone has a good procedure for mixing up a custom test blend I'd appreciate it you could share it.

Yes. They are the exact same oil. The bottle you receive the product in doesn't change the composition of the product.

Buy 10ml, 20ml, or 30ml sterile vials.

Fill them up with only 1 compound per bottle. I wouldn't mix, because you never know how if you want to change up dosages later. Especially, the oil might not mix evenly so when you start pinning, you'll have an uneven balance.

A => 10ml, 30ml
B => 10ml, 30ml

Shaking will make no adversely impact.

Just use separate vials and draw from them as you need. i mix compounds A,B,C in the same syringe though.