PDA

View Full Version : Lean bomb (50 tabs / 100mg)

Jaxino
02-04-2016, 06:31 AM
How can it be used? How many tabs a day? Can i stack it with TREN or NPP?

BIGDADDY
02-04-2016, 06:58 AM
Take 1 per day. You can stack it with oils. Yes.

Jaxino
02-04-2016, 11:23 AM
So... 150mg Test P, 350 Tren A, 1 Lean Bomb ed... and this will be a NUCLEAR BOMB!!

Cbizzle
02-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Take 1 per day. You can stack it with oils. Yes.

You can't give us anymore info on this product? Would like to know more so I could give it a shot but make sure I do it right with correct products and dosing

Can't you give the info to your loyal customers, just not publish it on the web?

BIGDADDY
02-05-2016, 12:22 AM
You can't give us anymore info on this product? Would like to know more so I could give it a shot but make sure I do it right with correct products and dosing

Can't you give the info to your loyal customers, just not publish it on the web?

The boss won't even tell me!!!! that's all the micro detail I could get out of him.

naik_n70
02-05-2016, 03:59 PM
25mg of halo,anavar,winny,primoace i guess

BU11STER
02-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Bought 2 of these yesterday with lean gain, bit hard to know about sides etc if you don't know what's in it and what doses...can you not tell us if we've actually purchased?

mark woods
02-06-2016, 09:32 PM
It does seem odd with the ingredients hidden....I mean the bulking version how do lads cope if they develop sides etc...are they extremely liver toxic?estrogenic?just a tought guys I know I wouldn't buy anything without knowing what it's supposed to be!

grotereber
02-08-2016, 04:06 AM
It does seem odd with the ingredients hidden....I mean the bulking version how do lads cope if they develop sides etc...are they extremely liver toxic?estrogenic?just a tought guys I know I wouldn't buy anything without knowing what it's supposed to be!

i guess if you cared about that you'd buy a blend with the dosages/compounds listed. it's not like we're not all taking various rolls of the dice with our health here.

Mraussie
02-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Ok to run these solo boss?

BIGDADDY
02-10-2016, 10:18 AM

IMO... I don't take any orals unless I have a test base... so not okay to take orals without test base in your system.

mark woods
02-11-2016, 07:01 AM
i guess if you cared about that you'd buy a blend with the dosages/compounds listed. it's not like we're not all taking various rolls of the dice with our health here.
Of course we are rolling the dice my point was simple....if you know what your SUPPOSEDLY taken you can take all the necessary precautions to offset any negative health complications which may occur that's all...yes guys will just take stuff without really knowing what they are but part of forums we can educate ourselves and have stupid shit happen to us!

Smikkelpoes
02-11-2016, 06:06 PM
It says top 4 leaning compounds, it's not that hard to guesstimate the ingredients. There is not written "mcg" somewhere so I doubt we're being topped up with clen or t3, lol.

I'm hoping it's winstrol/var/tbol/epi, but probably primo instead of epi. Undecided on whether I will run 1 or 2 a day so far :(

grotereber
02-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Of course we are rolling the dice my point was simple....if you know what your SUPPOSEDLY taken you can take all the necessary precautions to offset any negative health complications which may occur that's all...yes guys will just take stuff without really knowing what they are but part of forums we can educate ourselves and have stupid shit happen to us!

right - so just buy a different product then. it's like looking at a convertible and complaining you can't put your kids in the back. buy a different car then if thats what you want.

mark woods
02-12-2016, 08:12 PM
What a silly point to make^^^if you buy a convertible guess what?you get a convertable!!!my point was I won't use something I'm not entirely sure what it is...yes we can all guess but if your interested knowing how you respond to something then you can use/not use again.i offered my opinion to mts as why I wouldn't buy this product as I'm certain most other responsible users would be of the same opinion

brimmy
02-13-2016, 09:52 AM
What a silly point to make^^^if you buy a convertible guess what?you get a convertable!!!my point was I won't use something I'm not entirely sure what it is...yes we can all guess but if your interested knowing how you respond to something then you can use/not use again.i offered my opinion to mts as why I wouldn't buy this product as I'm certain most other responsible users would be of the same opinion

I agree, I won't be buying any of these blends that do not lost the ingredients. But that's just me I'm sure plenty of others will. No need to have an argument over it.

Jaxino
02-14-2016, 06:23 PM
For how much time should i use this combo? 4w? 6w? I would like to use it for a summer cut ;)

175mg Test/w - 350mg Tren A/w - 1/2 lean bomb tabs ed

BIGDADDY
03-07-2016, 07:15 AM
For how much time should i use this combo? 4w? 6w? I would like to use it for a summer cut ;)

175mg Test/w - 350mg Tren A/w - 1/2 lean bomb tabs ed

I would take tablets like any other tablet. 4 weeks on and off. Not healthy to take tablets for excessive time.

Reptar
03-07-2016, 12:35 PM
I would take tablets like any other tablet. 4 weeks on and off. Not healthy to take tablets for excessive time.

What if i were running 500mg tudca the entire time? Let's say that I want to do 30mg blue hearts for 8 weeks. (I have done that before, but my liver was in pain and i had brown spots in my hands)

Jaxino
03-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Anavar can make your stomach upset? Because i started using Lean Bomb and after 2 weeks had stomach and digestive problems...

Atm i'm on TestP, TrenA maybe have to take the pill after my breakfast instead of before?

BIGDADDY
03-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Anavar can make your stomach upset? Because i started using Lean Bomb and after 2 weeks had stomach and digestive problems...

Atm i'm on TestP, TrenA maybe have to take the pill after my breakfast instead of before?

any tablet can make your stomach upset.... panadol.... anything. what do you think is going to happen when you are taking daily a super strong tablet

BIGDADDY (OLD)
03-11-2016, 02:15 PM
The reason compounds weren't given is because every other bastard company out there copies anything I introduce to the market.
Health wise..use your common sense,what other tablets out there are this dose,of course you take precautions with regards to protecting your liver,this is basic you shouldn't need to be told this.
This is for both bulk and lean versions.
Any high dosed oral(legit) and if you've taken other labs high dosed you will be lucky if they are 50% of given dosage,you should only run for a maximum of 4 weeks before taking a break.

And finally..

Do you really think I'm going to put such toxic products as methyl TREN and halo in such a high dosed product.
They are standard compounds that are in single form,I've just blended 4 in 1 to make an 'all in one' product for cost/performance effectiveness for members and/or regular MTS users.

If you've used MTS products in the past you should know I don't mess around with dosages and give you great high dosed legit products at affordable prices,no other lab does this never mind reseller!!

naik_n70
03-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Sounds great....will try this on my next cut..been super happy with all your products till now! Amazing product line up! Any plans to come up with water based stuff as well rather than oil based stuff?

BIGDADDY (OLD)
03-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Sounds great....will try this on my next cut..been super happy with all your products till now! Amazing product line up! Any plans to come up with water based stuff as well rather than oil based stuff?

I don't believe in them for sterile reasons even though we do a water based winstrol but that will be phased out once stocks sell out.

mook1
04-11-2016, 05:43 PM
How did they work out bu11ster?

mook1
04-11-2016, 05:44 PM
How did the lean bombs work out jaxino?

gussie99
04-16-2016, 01:32 PM
can you use these instead of clen ?

BIGDADDY
04-16-2016, 05:56 PM
can you use these instead of clen ?

No body can answer this. but I wouldn't. I would use with.

mook1
04-17-2016, 09:46 PM
Been on them about a week now. Will be updated . Right now only notice slight body heat rise when I take it for about 1/2 hr

Matt1986w
05-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Any more updates on how people are getting on with the product?

mook1
05-10-2016, 03:31 PM
almost went through a bottle of it and seen some results in vascularity. Little leaner but have also dialed in the diet better. Hard to say because I was on trestolone a couple weeks ago and it bloated me like you wouldn't believe, so working that off. Had blood work done and cortisol was high and estrogen was way up even using arimidex. I just switch to armomasin and added Dostinex and been off trestolone about 2 weeks. So I'm also working against high estrogen levels.

So I cant really say with the lean bomb, definitely didn't help with keeping any bloat off and didn't really see any dramatic leaning out help. Its so hard to say or regulate when you don't know whats in it but I took a chance. I did 1 tab a day for 3 weeks and then went to 1.5 tabs a and up to 2 a day. Ill keep it going and we'll see if its worth passing on good review or chalk it up to , "I tried it and and it wasn't for me or I tried it and it ended up a good product for me".

honestly it makes me feel just like when I've used methyl tren in the past . Very lethargic . I could sleep all day a couple weeks into methyl tren and that's how I feel now

also can compare it to a very light dose of DNP. Ive tried that once and not for me. But I have the same lethargic feeling I had on DNP after about 2 weeks on it. And like tonight after training had my usual post whey shake and sweet potatoe. Seems after I have some carbs I heat up and start to sweat a little. Nothing like full dose of methyl tren or DNP but comparable. The lethargic feeling is about the worse right now.

Any more updates on how people are getting on with the product?

Drako
05-13-2016, 06:04 AM
I just started with one tab. Will report back how my body & weight changes. Diet will stay the same.

mook1
05-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Dropped it down to 1/2 tab since last post and lethargic feeling has improved dramatically

Drako
05-15-2016, 03:18 PM
I have one question regarding the tabs.
Is is better to take them with food or on an empty stomach?

SmashedJuice
05-15-2016, 04:10 PM
I guess with food especially high in fat for better absoprtion.
Taking on an empty stomach could also lead to stomach irritation.

mook1
05-16-2016, 11:42 PM
didn't make a difference for me either way. Only thing I started to notice is would get hot and sweat if ate carbs

Bigjenga
09-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Have these already got epistane in them?

Jaxino
09-21-2016, 09:20 AM
Always chew pills, and eat grapefruits when running orals, they help a lot on absorption!

Leanbomb imho doesn't have epistane, it should be something like Tbol, Anavar, Winstrol, PrimoA, maybe also Anadrol since stacked with Winstrol can give dry gains.

Btw try Test Tren Epistane! You will love it!

young / old
09-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Hey, i will started about 2 weeks with 1 tables a day and stacked with Test E (600 mg/wk) en Tren E(200 mg/wk).
I hope i will grow

Jason Lee
01-17-2017, 06:32 PM
Can you take these while using HYGETROPIN Growth Hormone? Cheers guys!

BIGDADDY
01-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Can you take these while using HYGETROPIN Growth Hormone? Cheers guys!

Sure, but Hygetropin is low quality generics. So not sure what you'll expect to gain by using them.

BigMick
01-18-2017, 12:21 PM

It is always recommended to run orals along side testosterone.

eric11
01-29-2017, 03:10 AM
Lean bombs,num.1 no reason 2 run alone,if u r running a basic simple cycle with test.e,or any test.run 1 tab every day.5 weeks max.thats how one of my friends ran a simple cycle of them and loves them.

Jumada
01-29-2017, 02:50 PM
Hey, been on 1 Ed for 10 days. Joints are now killing me, vascularity improving as is hard to shift places. Feel absolutely knackered all the time tho with no energy. Completey empty since taking and have big healthy, complete appetite. Would rather know what was in them but are strong and seem to be working....
Taking milk thistle, l glutathione, ascorbic acid with adrenal support as tabs always hammer me.
Been on TT300 and Shredded for 10 days. Excellent, but defo warm oils to stop pip!

Ringo
07-19-2017, 05:24 AM
Starting lean bomb today with 1 ml test400, keep you posted on what it does for me. Splitting the tab up in half in the morning and half in the afternoon. Currently on 103kg

GODZILLA
07-19-2017, 10:05 AM
should do you very well, keep us updated

MAVERICK1982
07-19-2017, 02:04 PM
Will these be back in stock at all boss? Will go to Stanavar if not.

Ringo
07-29-2017, 03:55 PM
Curently gained 4kg in 5days, don't know what's in it, but I guess something that likes to retain some water. Didn't changed up my diet.

GODZILLA
07-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Curently gained 4kg in 5days, don't know what's in it, but I guess something that likes to retain some water. Didn't changed up my diet.

how much are you taking?

Ringo
07-31-2017, 10:50 AM
1 pill, half in the morning, half in the afternoon

GODZILLA
07-31-2017, 04:19 PM
1 pill, half in the morning, half in the afternoon

all hormones retain nitrogen so can be very normal to gain some weight in the start. lean bombs cannot bloat you up

Ringo
07-31-2017, 05:22 PM
I like the look! So it is not a complaint! But never gained so fast without calorie increase, I’m stacking it with test 400 and supertren 0,5ml ed, so far very satisfied!

GODZILLA
08-02-2017, 09:22 AM
I like the look! So it is not a complaint! But never gained so fast without calorie increase, I’m stacking it with test 400 and supertren 0,5ml ed, so far very satisfied!

the products are VERY potent, as you noticed lol. time to grow!

Sucrose
09-14-2017, 03:11 PM
Hi, i Started today. What should/must i take to prot
ect my liver?

Phill
09-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Hi, i Started today. What should/must i take to prot
ect my liver?

it would be a question to be asked before, not when you starts.

anyway: TUDCA

Sucrose
09-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Take 50 days every day 1 tab? Or should I up dosage after x weeks:? And what is best to split dosage up or take all at once(?(1 whole tab per time

Phill
09-19-2017, 12:30 PM
Obviously you can take as many as you want.
better this point break them out of short life. so you will have more stable levels

Sucrose
09-22-2017, 02:18 AM
Been taking for 7 days, I have the feeling that I have to take a deep breath since yesterday. It's hard to take a deep breath, don't know how to explain it. Any advice?

Taking half pill in the morning and another half afternoon.

GODZILLA
09-22-2017, 06:49 AM
Been taking for 7 days, I have the feeling that I have to take a deep breath since yesterday. It's hard to take a deep breath, don't know how to explain it. Any advice?

nothing to do with lean bomb, you are nervous thus almost hyperventilating. lean bombs and steroids in general do not affect the breathing in any way.

Sucrose
09-23-2017, 05:21 PM

nothing to do with lean bomb, you are nervous thus almost hyperventilating. lean bombs and steroids in general do not affect the breathing in any way.

Yes u are right. But is it ok to take for 50 days? Or 4/6 weeks mac

GODZILLA
09-23-2017, 08:45 PM
Yes u are right. But is it ok to take for 50 days? Or 4/6 weeks mac

should be ok yes. providing you dont drink alcohol and eat well and hydrate well etc, take care of the body and be smart then its very much ok

Seltin
09-26-2017, 06:44 PM
2 weeks on @200mg ED - pretty good results, just added to mix Ment (Shredded stack).

GODZILLA
09-26-2017, 10:17 PM

yes solo is ok also. more efective with some oils ofcourse

Sucrose
09-28-2017, 12:39 AM
Doing 1tab per day, day 13 now. Also taking Anavar50mg. Should I up my dose or keep it like this

GODZILLA
09-28-2017, 09:34 AM
Doing 1tab per day, day 13 now. Also taking Anavar50mg. Should I up my dose or keep it like this

that depends on how your results are so far, if you have any negative sides, how your body is reacting, your goals etc. its not a simple yes do more or no stay where you are

Sucrose
10-16-2017, 10:36 PM
Bloodpressure 150/70.. week 4/5 now

Sucrose
10-16-2017, 10:36 PM
I mean 150/95

GODZILLA
10-17-2017, 06:48 PM
I mean 150/95

watch the BP a bit. pay attention to food, cardio, smoking, supplements etc. keeping BP in a healthy range is super important

Sucrose
10-17-2017, 10:33 PM
I stopped today, cant handle the sides anymore. But real good stuff!!!

THE HULK
12-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Is it safe to use this alongside shredded? Taking 1ml every other day along with 150mg test e a week?

GODZILLA
12-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Is it safe to use this alongside shredded? Taking 1ml every other day along with 150mg test e a week?

yes its a very good combo with shredded. it will lean you out and make you bigger

dhbirchall
01-12-2018, 03:59 PM
I am unable to inject myself due to the rules of my current living situation. I am looking to diet now for 4-6 weeks using Lyle McDonald's RFLD, which I have done several times in the past with great success. I am on Sustanon @ 125mg/week for TRT and currently this must be administered by a nurse who comes every week. I plan to use T3 @ 50mg/day along with 20mg/day Albuterol and 20mg/day Yohimbine. Other than that, I will be following the diet as outlined. Depending on how I feel I may increase these to 75mg/30mg/30mg however I don't think this will be necessary to drop the amount of fat I need to get me back on track for my comp in September.

Due to the addition of T3 in this short cycle, I would like to increase my test dosage to 400mg/week however, as stated above, I do not wish to keep needles, syringes, sharps box etc. in my quarters as I am not willing to risk holding them covertly.

Would Lean Bomb be suitable to run alongside? As I am looking only to preserve muscle/strength rather than gain, I was thinking of half a tab a day. I preserve most of my muscle mass on this diet and all of my strength (give or take a rep or two) using this diet on 125mg/test alone however I know from experience how T3 can strip muscle which is why I'm keeping the dose of it moderate.

This is a very low calorie diet however, to reiterate, I have done it before without T3/Alb/Yoh and didn't need any additional anabolics to maintain size/strength. Would 50mg Lean Bomb suffice to offset the muscle wasting effect of T3 in your opinion?

Ollie
05-31-2018, 10:30 PM
Lean Bomb med tech

Lean bomb med tech contains per tablet :

Anavar 33mg

T-bol 33mg

Winstrol 33mg

Methyl Tren 1mg

Totalling 100mg

Ollie
05-31-2018, 10:35 PM
I am unable to inject myself due to the rules of my current living situation. I am looking to diet now for 4-6 weeks using Lyle McDonald's RFLD, which I have done several times in the past with great success. I am on Sustanon @ 125mg/week for TRT and currently this must be administered by a nurse who comes every week. I plan to use T3 @ 50mg/day along with 20mg/day Albuterol and 20mg/day Yohimbine. Other than that, I will be following the diet as outlined. Depending on how I feel I may increase these to 75mg/30mg/30mg however I don't think this will be necessary to drop the amount of fat I need to get me back on track for my comp in September.

Due to the addition of T3 in this short cycle, I would like to increase my test dosage to 400mg/week however, as stated above, I do not wish to keep needles, syringes, sharps box etc. in my quarters as I am not willing to risk holding them covertly.

Would Lean Bomb be suitable to run alongside? As I am looking only to preserve muscle/strength rather than gain, I was thinking of half a tab a day. I preserve most of my muscle mass on this diet and all of my strength (give or take a rep or two) using this diet on 125mg/test alone however I know from experience how T3 can strip muscle which is why I'm keeping the dose of it moderate.

This is a very low calorie diet however, to reiterate, I have done it before without T3/Alb/Yoh and didn't need any additional anabolics to maintain size/strength. Would 50mg Lean Bomb suffice to offset the muscle wasting effect of T3 in your opinion?
Hows it going on this Lean Bomb? Yes it can be run along side test, post workout 1 tab woukd be fine and the ingreadients would preserve your muscle and lean you out.

4 WEEK CYCLES give your liver some attention as methyl Tren is hard on your insides.

How are you getting on with it??

Big ian
06-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Lean Bomb med tech

Lean bomb med tech contains per tablet :

Anavar 33mg

T-bol 33mg

Winstrol 33mg

Methyl Tren 1mg

Totalling 100mg

How do you know this mate? Thought the ingredients were a secret?

Ollie
06-07-2018, 05:29 AM
Im running Lean Bomb, the pills split in half easily and I take 3 halves a day. You know when youve trained and you wake up next day and if its good gear your muscles feel full, recharged and harder than ever! Well thats how this product works. Very impressive.

mrK
01-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Using the lean bombs atm, 1 tab a day split in 2 dosages (1 AM & 1 PM), strength is up, shoulders are fuller, pumps are more present, everything seems to be 'popping'.
Will increase the dosage to 1.5 tab at the 2 week mark.

Do have a slightly elevated BP, but I'm prone to this.
Monitoring it a few times a week, at different times during the day, I've upped my cardio and taking 3000mg of omega 3, multivitamin, coq10, 400mg hawthorne berry, ZMA daily and making sure my water intake is at least 3.5L a day while watching my sodium.

emperorcaliano
02-23-2019, 01:42 PM
Lean Bomb is strong stuff, I tried with 1 tab per day, then 1,5 per day then 2, my liver values increased a lot, so I reduced to 1,5 a day.
Also, keep in check your E2 level, I did get a small gyno with it, but everything went back to normal with some AI.
Very good stff !!

MAXIMUS
02-23-2019, 08:51 PM
more is not always better, balance it just right for best results. start with 1 tab a day

patd8686
06-07-2019, 03:28 AM
There's no way you could know this for sure so this just a wild assumption.

Billy b
04-17-2024, 09:34 AM
How quick is delivery

BIGDADDY
04-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Depends which country to send to. If UK, usually 1-3 days. If USA, then 1 week or so.