PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on Medtropin?

kstrooch
02-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Anyone used them? Want to order some but would like some feedback

Xero
02-03-2015, 03:35 AM
I placed a few orders. First kit should be arriving some time late this week or early next week. Will definitely get back on feedback once I'm maybe a month or two through. Been reading positive reviews about it on other places though, so I guess it'll be good.

neoclassical
02-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Keep us posted!

kstrooch
02-04-2015, 06:30 AM
i think i may just pull the trigger guys, will let you know how it goes :)

vax
02-04-2015, 05:27 PM
have been useing medtropin for the past 16 days , just put another order in with the deal they are doing . im useing 5 iu aday first day i took it i had pins and needle within 20-30 mins in my hands having very deep sleeps on it and waking up with numb hands in the mornings so its working for me but every one reacts differently as we all know . but thumbs up from me :cool:

neoclassical
02-10-2015, 05:45 PM
^^
How's the water retention? Is the water going to the right places?

vax
02-10-2015, 10:25 PM
no water retention as of yet 22 days in now i dont really suffer water retention on any thing will see if any thing happens over the next couple of weeks towards 6 weeks ive been told is the normal to start seeing things first time ive run hgh so time will tell .

mattys4
02-10-2015, 11:28 PM
no water retention as of yet 22 days in now i dont really suffer water retention on any thing will see if any thing happens over the next couple of weeks towards 6 weeks ive been told is the normal to start seeing things first time ive run hgh so time will tell .

no water retention is a good thing, well lets re state that water retention in the right places is good thing. Intra muscular water good, sub q water bad. Im really interested to see how everyone likes this stuff. Ive run many types of gh from Chinese generics to well ive been on fda gh since april last year. If I can add this in to my fda gh and get greater effect im all for it at this price its easy decision. Somaybe my next order ill pick up a couple to run in addition. Ive tried adding peptides from various sources and that was just a waste so im thnking this could be a good thing

02-13-2015, 12:45 AM
no water retention is a good thing, well lets re state that water retention in the right places is good thing. Intra muscular water good, sub q water bad. Im really interested to see how everyone likes this stuff. Ive run many types of gh from Chinese generics to well ive been on fda gh since april last year. If I can add this in to my fda gh and get greater effect im all for it at this price its easy decision. Somaybe my next order ill pick up a couple to run in addition. Ive tried adding peptides from various sources and that was just a waste so im thnking this could be a good thing

thats true.

i got always good reviews about medtropin, im planning to try soon

Powertard
02-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Even GH15 himself likes Medtropin, and he usually despises generics

mark woods
02-13-2015, 09:54 PM
I pretty sure gh15 didn't say that,I may be wrong but fairly sure it's only FDA gh he recommends,that's not to say it's no good,I may try it myself as it's priced well

finacat
02-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Even GH15 himself likes Medtropin, and he usually despises generics

lol im not sure if id phrase it like that

deffnintly wana give medtropin a try at some point tho

good things have been said

Powertard
02-14-2015, 03:05 AM
I'm pretty sure he also likes medtropin a lot

I may have misread something

flexer
02-17-2015, 11:09 AM
who cares what he likes or not. get your own opinions an experiences with stuff and don't follow whatever 1 dude says

neoclassical
02-17-2015, 11:12 PM
^^
LOL, you must be unfamiliar with LOJ.

Powertard
02-17-2015, 11:47 PM
GH15 is an ex olympia competitor, pro bber, cleaned.up all that nubain/other narcotic use in bbing.. He is the GOD of HORMONES! He iabt just a dude lol

finacat
02-17-2015, 11:55 PM
who cares what he likes or not. get your own opinions an experiences with stuff and don't follow whatever 1 dude says

we all said we would like to try it.. :confused:

flexer
02-18-2015, 06:07 AM
I was a member of gh15 I know who he "is"

neoclassical
02-19-2015, 12:18 AM
I placed a few orders. First kit should be arriving some time late this week or early next week. Will definitely get back on feedback once I'm maybe a month or two through. Been reading positive reviews about it on other places though, so I guess it'll be good.

^^
How's everything going Xero?

Xero
02-19-2015, 04:43 AM
^^

Hey bud,

I just finished one kit. But I think with GH, it takes a little more time for any noticeable changes and I do think it's still early for me to say anything. I don't have the carpal tunnel syndrome or whatever that some people get but I have noticed that my sleep is a lot better. I've always been one who needs 10 to 12 hours of sleep to feel good but I've been able to get away with just 6 or 7 now. I'll do up a full review after I finish another 2 kits, but so far I'm really pleased with it.

finacat
02-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Hey bud,

I just finished one kit. But I think with GH, it takes a little more time for any noticeable changes and I do think it's still early for me to say anything. I don't have the carpal tunnel syndrome or whatever that some people get but I have noticed that my sleep is a lot better. I've always been one who needs 10 to 12 hours of sleep to feel good but I've been able to get away with just 6 or 7 now. I'll do up a full review after I finish another 2 kits, but so far I'm really pleased with it.

hey

i didnt see it mentioned, you mind saying how many ius u running?

thanks

Xero
02-20-2015, 03:33 AM
hey

i didnt see it mentioned, you mind saying how many ius u running?

thanks

10 IUs ED bro.

BIGDADDY
02-20-2015, 03:47 AM
10 IUs ED bro.

what's your insulin dose now?

Xero
02-20-2015, 05:28 AM
what's your insulin dose now?

Worked up to 10 IUs for 3 meals a day plus one more 15 IU shot pre workout. Planning to sit here for about 2 weeks before gauging and adjusting accordingly. Do you think that's fine?

BIGDADDY
02-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Worked up to 10 IUs for 3 meals a day plus one more 15 IU shot pre workout. Planning to sit here for about 2 weeks before gauging and adjusting accordingly. Do you think that's fine?

So 45iu? Sounds good.

mremms
02-22-2015, 11:43 AM
MR BIG have you shipped any of this to Australia yet fella?

BIGDADDY
02-22-2015, 12:35 PM
MR BIG have you shipped any of this to Australia yet fella?

Via stealth yes. it's fine.

kstrooch
02-22-2015, 12:50 PM
Still havent recieved bro :( you been having many delays?

BIGDADDY
02-22-2015, 01:18 PM
Still havent recieved bro :( you been having many delays?

Its policy and actually politeness to send me an email if you have order issues. The rule is... No order discussions in the open.

Now... I've checked.

Did you look at your tracking numbers?

One of them only just arrived into your country for processing. So you should get it this week.

The other is in transit and hasn't arrived into your country.

You do realise that it does take time to arrive to your country. And I did mention that stealth deliveries don't get sent out next day like non stealth. Takes the guy a bit of time to prepare the packages.

If you have further concerns,please pm me or email.

Thanks

mark woods
02-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Started this week..first time with hgh so did 3iu for first 4 days and today I do 4iu obviously it's very early doors but feeling a little fuller so far and am definitely noticing a little more vascularity will report back...

Powertard
03-03-2015, 06:29 AM
Keep me updated!!

I *may* have some money coming in

Have shoulder surg coming up

Might buy 3-4 vials, use 4 IU ED with BPC 157, TB500 to recover

dirtyhotdog
03-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Might give this a try after my other stuff runs out. I do plan on blood testing each and every generic I try with the following protocol

1. Inject 10iu Intramuscular into delt while fasted in the AM
2. remain fasted and get bloods drawn roughly on the 3 hour mark post injection
results should be greater than 20 ng/ml of serum hgh for good stuff above 15 is probably acceptable. anything lower than 10 means its pretty crap or .5-1 means theres nothing in it.

BIGDADDY
03-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Might give this a try after my other stuff runs out. I do plan on blood testing each and every generic I try with the following protocol

1. Inject 10iu Intramuscular into delt while fasted in the AM
2. remain fasted and get bloods drawn roughly on the 3 hour mark post injection
results should be greater than 20 ng/ml of serum hgh for good stuff above 15 is probably acceptable. anything lower than 10 means its pretty crap or .5-1 means theres nothing in it.

Please email the boss bigdaddy the blood test too: 153

dirtyhotdog
03-21-2015, 01:22 PM
For sure I will!

Gotta grab a kit first though haha

Xero
03-27-2015, 11:07 AM
^^

Hey bud, I know it's long overdue but I just dropped my review of it in the testimonials section.

Chriss
03-30-2015, 07:59 PM
This seems really great

mark woods
04-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi guys
My review of mts hgh,I'm 36 I used one kit at 4iu a day so 25 days,never used hgh before,igf1 before was 125 (range 83-234) so I was low normal,I got tested again 3 1/2 hrs after last delt shot I was 181,which is a 50% increase but still in the normal range,now I'm not sure how fda gh at 4iu would score but I suspect it would be higher (I don't know)so for me if I decide to use again I would need 6iu,now I felt good on it and full but I want to do same experiment with fda,how this helps people.

Comerford
04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Hello.
Regarding the price,is Jintropin superior to Medtropin in any way?

BIGDADDY
04-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello.

JIntropin is actually the *only* brand in China which has Govt approval to be manufactured and distributed to pharmacies and hospitals. So in Hong Kong for example, you can not find any other brand in a hospital but this one.

Of course Medtropin is superior if you go by price, but do you measure superiority by price alone? Medtropin is a good generic, but judge superiority on results, not on price.

brimmy
04-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Hello.

Jintropin is superior in terms of results. Jintropin is a government approved HGH made in a laboratory by (legal) scientists. It would be good if someone could do a comparison of the medtropin vs a pharma gh, I'm not convinced that generic gh can be even close to as good as pharma gh, it's not a simple process to create like with hormones where UGL hormones can be pretty much as good as pharma hormones (in terms of purity), UGL hormones are generally dosed higher so they are preferred for us.

Comerford
04-06-2015, 06:43 PM
JIntropin is actually the *only* brand in China which has Govt approval to be manufactured and distributed to pharmacies and hospitals. So in Hong Kong for example, you can not find any other brand in a hospital but this one.

Of course Medtropin is superior if you go by price, but do you measure superiority by price alone? Medtropin is a good generic, but judge superiority on results, not on price.

That's why I asked if Jintropin is superior and not the other way round.
I estimated that Jin is better in results,but I wanted some clear words about tbat.
I will always put results over the price advantage.
Thank you for that.Now I know what to order if it will be available again.

Comerford
04-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Hello.
I guess ,the dry powder has to be refrigerated,right?
How long is it stable,once diluted in sterile water?
Thank You,Ralph

flexer
04-24-2015, 01:35 AM
anyone got any serum test results?

04-25-2015, 03:37 PM
Hello.
I guess ,the dry powder has to be refrigerated,right?
How long is it stable,once diluted in sterile water?
Thank You,Ralph

keep on the refrigerator before or after the reconstituition
after diluted, 2 weeks is fine to use

ironmaster
06-17-2015, 02:28 AM
Got mine the other day will let you all know how I go?

ironmaster

sussupps
06-18-2015, 10:19 AM
Have been using 5iu per day of Medtropin over the past week in conjunction with 10iu Novorapid pre-workout and have packed on almost 5kgs in under a week! My hands feel really swollen and weird so I guess that's a sign the Medtropin is doing its thing ;)

fatboy
06-18-2015, 11:16 AM
Have been using 5iu per day of Medtropin over the past week in conjunction with 10iu Novorapid pre-workout and have packed on almost 5kgs in under a week! My hands feel really swollen and weird so I guess that's a sign the Medtropin is doing its thing ;)

Im looking to run this myself on along course . How can you gain 5kg in a week ? I thought hgh was a slow gain over 3-6 months , great if you did though . What do you get out of the Novorapid mate ? just curious

BIGDADDY (OLD)
06-18-2015, 08:55 PM

Swollen hands isn't a sign what you look for when taking gh its bullshit!!it isn't a positive like you think.
I take the same gh and same dose with no such sides.quality of life and sleep are the first things you notice with good quality,correct dosed gh.which is very hard to find in a generic nowadays.

shel313
06-23-2015, 08:32 PM
Swollen hands isn't a sign what you look for when taking gh its bullshit!!it isn't a positive like you think.
I take the same gh and same dose with no such sides.quality of life and sleep are the first things you notice with good quality,correct dosed gh.which is very hard to find in a generic nowadays.

ive been taking medtropin for a 11 days and ive now noticed i sleep more, I woke up with a numb hand last night but that used to happen before i started taking the gh anyway, it's a great product, all the fullness and feel good with no negatives

kstrooch
08-08-2015, 01:58 AM
Please delete this post if not allowed but are people still having success with medtropin via stealth to kangaroo lanf?

BIGDADDY
08-08-2015, 02:01 AM
Please delete this post if not allowed but are people still having success with medtropin via stealth to kangaroo lanf?

yes, but only order 1 at a time.

nobigdeal
08-23-2015, 01:10 AM
how long does shipping take? looking at ordering some today

BIGDADDY
08-23-2015, 01:23 AM
how long does shipping take? looking at ordering some today

Please spend time reading the FAQ section of this forum. Don't know how you missed it. It's right at the top of the forum list. Nevertheless, please read this link

https://mtsboard.com/threads/16-Shipment-Questions-and-ETA

ironmaster
11-25-2015, 12:21 PM
I just finished 5 months of medtropin and I took a low doses of 2iu ed for a soild month and results better sleep and recovery but nothing that ZMA would do. So then I took it up to 3iu ed for another month but same results.

over the next 3 months I used 4-6iu by doing 3-4 days in a row then taking 2 days off and results ok but like again not dramatic.

I must say that it has improved my lower spine around my L4 L5 so the healing properties have been good.

If I used it again I would run 6-8iu a day as I feel being generic it is not as potent as pharma grade.

I have used pharma before and only at 1iu ed and got better results then I did taking medtropin. now at the price it cost to run 8iu of med I would rather take a lower dose of pharma for the same cost to get better results.

So over all happy with my use of medtropin but if running hgh again I would put my cash on pharma grade to make the most of it.

prodaf60
12-07-2015, 11:22 AM
I just finished 5 months of medtropin and I took a low doses of 2iu ed for a soild month and results better sleep and recovery but nothing that ZMA would do. So then I took it up to 3iu ed for another month but same results.

over the next 3 months I used 4-6iu by doing 3-4 days in a row then taking 2 days off and results ok but like again not dramatic.

I must say that it has improved my lower spine around my L4 L5 so the healing properties have been good.

If I used it again I would run 6-8iu a day as I feel being generic it is not as potent as pharma grade.

I have used pharma before and only at 1iu ed and got better results then I did taking medtropin. now at the price it cost to run 8iu of med I would rather take a lower dose of pharma for the same cost to get better results.

So over all happy with my use of medtropin but if running hgh again I would put my cash on pharma grade to make the most of it.

thx for your feedback bro! do you really consider 1ui pharma hgh (geno, saizen...) = 6ui medtropin ?
it would be interesting if we ve more feedback to compare it...

BIGDADDY
12-07-2015, 11:40 AM
thx for your feedback bro! do you really consider 1ui pharma hgh (geno, saizen...) = 6ui medtropin ?
it would be interesting if we ve more feedback to compare it...

you can't judge accurate IU measurements of HGH just by feeling.... and then start comparing them.

do a serum and igf test and then come back. I have given 4 guys 8 free kits in total to test the jintropin we've got here to prove the quality. It measured the same serum and IGF levels of other FDA approved hgh... but you always get someone saying that genotropin is better blah blah... but the tests show a lot more than just what someone thinks the effectiveness is just by feeling.

ironmaster
12-10-2015, 02:07 AM
Too true.
testing serum levels is he only way to tell if a product is effective.

Although a review on a product by way of use is also provides feedback that others can read and make up their own minds. After my use of generic I am leaning more towards pharma grade use then generic. That is not to say I would not use generic again I may but it isn't all bad as I was happy with the product.

you can't judge accurate IU measurements of HGH just by feeling.... and then start comparing them.

do a serum and igf test and then come back. I have given 4 guys 8 free kits in total to test the jintropin we've got here to prove the quality. It measured the same serum and IGF levels of other FDA approved hgh... but you always get someone saying that genotropin is better blah blah... but the tests show a lot more than just what someone thinks the effectiveness is just by feeling.

Jaxino
02-21-2016, 06:55 PM
Generics will always be less powerful than pharma ones OFC! But you have to evaluate costs and benefits.

If your plan Is to use HGH to get lean i would go for Generics, used Riptropins and Hygetropins and was ok but nowadays It hard to find the real ones.

If you plan to grow with HGH then i would AIM for Jinlei. I will use HGH to push more roids inside a cycle, 10 ui day 2,5ui every injection.

HGH Is a game changer anyway, but AIM for a 6months cycle then choose what you want to do. Taper It up every week 1 2 3 4 5 maintain for 6 months. Therapies with HGH are better...even general life Is.

shel313
02-22-2016, 03:58 PM
See, here it feels as though ironmaster is making assumptions about medtropin, when he first started taking it if you read earlier he compares to pharma grade and said there is absolutely no difference and is a game changer, now the tone is changed and its just an average generic? I've used medtropin and ive been the biggest I've ever been, I wouldnt say its pharma grade level but its the next best thing

ironmaster
03-24-2016, 03:00 AM
See, here it feels as though ironmaster is making assumptions about medtropin, when he first started taking it if you read earlier he compares to pharma grade and said there is absolutely no difference and is a game changer, now the tone is changed and its just an average generic? I've used medtropin and ive been the biggest I've ever been, I wouldnt say its pharma grade level but its the next best thing

Ok I will clear up my first statement. I did notice better sleep within a week of taking it hence the comparison to pharma but the results did not increase the longer I stayed on. With pharma the results just got better with time without increasing the dose. felt like I had hit my early 20s again. eg bodyfat levels improved and just felt good. with medtropin sleep was improved as compared to pharma and my worn out low back improved but bodyfat levels did not improve that is why I said if using it again I would just go straight to 5iu I just feel for general health and longevity you will reach these targets with a good 2iu dose of pharma without ever having to increase dose. so in the long run cost wise I think it would be less expense