PDA

View Full Version : First Bulking Cycle with MTS gear

tjpao
02-18-2016, 04:49 PM
First off I'd like to thank Big Daddy for suggesting I do some massive cutting with LEANGAIN. I started at 256lbs and 24.5% bodyfat 8 weeks ago, now I'm down to 225lbs and under 16% bodyfat. So I'm going to do another few weeks of cutting to try to get under 14%. When I'm done I'll write a nice review on the LEANGAIN with my final results. My new stats will be approx. 219lbs, 13.5% bodyfat, 5'9" tall 44 years old. Been doing reading here on the forum and have decided to Bulk with a stack of Test E, Deca and EQUI-MAX, for the oral I'm going with Tbol and arimidex. Was planning on taking the following amounts for a 20 week cycle:

Test E 900mg/week
Deca 600mg/week
Equi-Max 1gram/week
tbol 50mg/day split into 4 morning,noon,evening and bedtime
Arimidex .5mg/day

was wondering if those are reasonable amounts for my stats? Also have been reading about ramping up the Equi-max to 1g/week, so would you start with 500mg/week then build up to the 1g by say 8 weeks? my last question is about the transition from the leangain to bulking gear, should I atleast start pinning some Test E with my leangain, so when I'm done cutting I don't have a 2 week lull until the test E kicks in? will it compromise the weight loss from the leangain? Thank you.

Serotonin101
02-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Cut to single digits. Cut your doses to around 500mg a week and just diet. Otherwise you're wasting gear, causing unnecessary strain on the body, and high doses make dieting harder for me due to appetite increase.
After you cut to single digits THEN you bulk. Otherwise you'll spin your wheels. No need to excessive doses when cutting unless you're already a monster holding incredible amounts of muscle.

Cbizzle
02-29-2016, 01:45 AM
With Equimaxx if anything you would want to front load it. Take more than your average weekly dose for the first 2-3 weeks so the shit will kick in faster and harder.

Swap Tbol for a bulking oral to jumpstart your gains. You are on a bunch of slow Esthers. Maybe adrol or dianabol.

NICK1626
02-29-2016, 10:48 AM
If I ran it at 1ml/week how fast I can feel it?
How much time /dosage do you ran?
Thanks