PDA

View Full Version : T4/T3/Clen when cutting for Comp

Didmo1983
02-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Hi guys...

I have always used t3/clen when cutting, but never T4. This prep I cycle them both (2 weeks of 80/100mcg of clen and 25mg, 2 weeks off) repeat the cycle with 50mg of T3....

Anyway, I have been looking at t4 - Can you run it with t3 and clen?

I want to run it to help with cutting for a show...

brimmy
02-21-2016, 10:38 AM
T4 converts to T3, only reason you would run both is if running HGH as there is some pathway that T4 goes through that HGH synergies with.

Didmo1983
02-21-2016, 06:17 PM
What about running t4 instead of t3?

Jaxino
02-21-2016, 06:35 PM
You have to use T4 if under HGH usually 100mcg eod Is more than enough.

T3 should be used safely if you have at least 250mg testo e. Start from 25mcg till max 70mcg if It's not pharma grade go till 100mcg ed.

For clen you can use It 2 weeks on 2 weeks OFF while OFF clen you can use ECA stack. Raise dosage every day and split dosages. Last pill should be before 4 pm or you will have problems with sleep.

You can use Clen eod and ECA eod, one day clen one day ECA... I found to feel the clen even at low dosage 60mcg and for long time with that protocol..

To avoid crampings use 5g taurine ed and potassium. 4g vit C will help also with water retanction.

brimmy
02-22-2016, 05:23 AM
You have to use T4 if under HGH usually 100mcg eod Is more than enough.

T3 should be used safely if you have at least 250mg testo e. Start from 25mcg till max 70mcg if It's not pharma grade go till 100mcg ed.

For clen you can use It 2 weeks on 2 weeks OFF while OFF clen you can use ECA stack. Raise dosage every day and split dosages. Last pill should be before 4 pm or you will have problems with sleep.

You can use Clen eod and ECA eod, one day clen one day ECA... I found to feel the clen even at low dosage 60mcg and for long time with that protocol..

To avoid crampings use 5g taurine ed and potassium. 4g vit C will help also with water retanction.

Correct you should use T4 when running HGH because your own production of T4 dives, 100mcg eod would be enough to mimic natural levels, but we're not about mimicking natural levels.

Disagree with cycling clen, this is a huge misconception, tolerance to side effects of a drug do not mean tolerance to the drug, the lipolysis effect from clen does not deteriorate along with the side effects (medical studies use clen for many months straight).

And the best thing for cramping is to keep your salt up and take magnesium, I've never bought in to taurine (yes I have tried it).

Jaxino
02-23-2016, 04:51 PM
So Brimmy do you think that we can use clen ed?
Since it has 36–48 hours half life i said to use it EOD to avoid accumulation..
God every day i learn something new from people around the world!! I'll up the dose then to 60mcgs ed for my cut, so i'll loose also some of the side effects!

I have wrote to use Taurine just to be sure.... but if you eat a lot of meat, you can skip it and just use potassium.

brimmy
02-23-2016, 08:20 PM
So Brimmy do you think that we can use clen ed?
Since it has 36–48 hours half life i said to use it EOD to avoid accumulation..
God every day i learn something new from people around the world!! I'll up the dose then to 60mcgs ed for my cut, so i'll loose also some of the side effects!

I have wrote to use Taurine just to be sure.... but if you eat a lot of meat, you can skip it and just use potassium.

It will only accumulate to a certain point till you hit a medium (same as aas). I am currently using 150mcg of T4 ed (pharma), it is very common for people to run 100-200mcg ed depending on what/if dose of T3 they may also run.