PDA

View Full Version : NABBA Show contest prep

ironmaster
03-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi guys

Got 13.5weeks to the southern hem decided to hire a coach to do my prep she is one of the best at what she does. We have to get down to 25 skin folds to be ready. When I saw her 5 days ago I was 75 folds. so my diet was as follows

100g carb
90g fat
200g protein

when we check today @ 68 folds so good progress with no cardio. My energy is low and feel like shit and with the higher fat it was keeping me full for too long and I was finding it hard to eat all my meals for the day just had no appetite.

So what she said was my body does not like high fat so we have changed the ratios but calories remain the same. Every 3rd day add another 25g of carbs. So the plan is as follows

carb 200g
pro 200g
fat 40g

No cardio

cant wait to see results in the next week for my next skin folds

cycle wise I started epistaine 4 weeks ago after a 11 week break must say really impressed with this pro hormone all you guys should give it a go

got about another 10days of this and this week I have added MT200 1ml eod

I want to stay away from test at this stage as my BF is still a little high so just staying to dry compounds at this stage. In about 3 weeks time I will look at adding MTS shredded to the MT200

Keep checking in as I will update weekly and if anyone wants to ask questions about my prep just ask

here is my diet as of this week

meal 1
50g oats
10 egg white
banana

meal 2
small tin of rice cream mixed with whey (post workout only)

meal 3
tuna large tin
3 x thin rye bread wraps
2 tomatos

meal 4
100g ckd chicken
1/2 cup ckd rice

meal 5
125g salmon
100g sweet potato

meal 6
whey

Diary of a beast
03-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Good luck

would be good to see the end result

ironmaster
03-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Thanks mate

I am in good hands. it is always hard to be the judge of yourself so while I am know what to do it makes it easier letting someone else guide you in a keep you on the right track.

brimmy
03-02-2016, 01:59 AM
I find test a godsend when cutting. Keeps me feeling good, keeps me full and increases caloric requirements.. I wouldn't discount it just because of a little water, you can drop it closer to show.

I'm currently on 600 test e, 350 Tren e, 525 Tren a and 350 mast p and I'm full and relatively dry while cutting down.

ironmaster
03-02-2016, 03:57 AM
I hear what you are saying.

That is why I will add shredded in in next couple of weeks that should give me a nice boost of test or I could add some test p to the MT200 and see what happens then save the shredded closer to the show?

Any comments welcome.

brimmy
03-02-2016, 11:01 AM
I hear what you are saying.

That is why I will add shredded in in next couple of weeks that should give me a nice boost of test or I could add some test p to the MT200 and see what happens then save the shredded closer to the show?

Any comments welcome.

Shredded doesn't have test in it, trestolone is different :)

I have used the shredded before it's very good but I think I took too much (1ml ed) because I burnt myself out and got very lethargic. It did make me look very hard and dense, just think I needed to use a more conservative dose.

What state in AU are you in?

grotereber
03-02-2016, 11:09 AM
I would always include at least 100mg/test weekly just to keep your function since you won't be producing any naturally. But that's just me.

ironmaster
03-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Shredded doesn't have test in it, trestolone is different :)

I have used the shredded before it's very good but I think I took too much (1ml ed) because I burnt myself out and got very lethargic. It did make me look very hard and dense, just think I needed to use a more conservative dose.

What state in AU are you in?

WA

ok I did not know that thought the trestolone was test but as I see now it is more a DHT meaning it converts to test.

Ok this has given me some food for thought.

Might look at doing the following instead.

MT200 + Test p 100 + shredded 0.5ml each in same pin EOD

Does this look like a better mix?

BIGDADDY
03-04-2016, 02:10 AM
WA

ok I did not know that thought the trestolone was test but as I see now it is more a DHT meaning it converts to test.

Ok this has given me some food for thought.

Might look at doing the following instead.

MT200 + Test p 100 + shredded 0.5ml each in same pin EOD

Does this look like a better mix?

This looks okay. What about orals?

ironmaster
03-04-2016, 03:59 AM
I have been on episatne last 30days but feeling a little sluggish my liver feels a bit hammered.

So I have now stopped that.

the orals I do have on hand is

Dbol generic
MTS halo/primo mix
MTS primo 25mg
MTS var/tbol mix

I was thinking of going off all orals for a month due to the epistane use then at 7 weeks out from show use primo tabs then last 3 weeks use halo/primo mix.

What do you think?

I got so liver protect supplement on its way that is NAC based

ironmaster
03-04-2016, 04:03 AM
I have been on episatne last 30days but feeling a little sluggish my liver feels a bit hammered.

Dbol generic
MTS halo/primo mix
MTS primo 25mg
MTS var/tbol mix

I was thinking of going off all orals for a month due to the epistane use then at 7 weeks out from show use primo tabs then last 3 weeks use halo/primo mix.

What do you think?

Also got MTS Abombs 50mg 50tabs

Would talking 1ml of MTS test 400mg wk be good a base throughout the cycle?

BIGDADDY
03-04-2016, 04:54 AM

Dbol generic
MTS halo/primo mix
MTS primo 25mg
MTS var/tbol mix

What do you think?

You are running out of time too. Best to get your condition in check as soon as possible and work on any issues as soon as possible.

I've seen the southern hems show in gold coast and the contestants are simply massive. Jake Nikolopoulos as an example is simply big and cut as fuck. If I was you, I would go a little harder but you do have experience and you know what you are doing.

ironmaster
03-04-2016, 10:47 AM
You are running out of time too. Best to get your condition in check as soon as possible and work on any issues as soon as possible.

I've seen the southern hems show in gold coast and the contestants are simply massive. Jake Nikolopoulos as an example is simply big and cut as fuck. If I was you, I would go a little harder but you do have experience and you know what you are doing.

Thanks for that mate!

I will be doing O/40 masters. If I hit my condition right I will be in a good position for a chance to take that division out. As I have said before my goal is to win the masters this year and next year go for the World title mens masters.

At this stage around 93kg and dropping BF my coach was over the moon that I dropped 10 skin folds in 5 days. that is a total of 68 folds she said when she gets her guys to 25 folds they are peeled. She said it will be achievable and don't forget I have been off for over 3 months so I will only get better as the weeks count down. I know my body as you said as I have over 15 shows under my belt over some 20years I have decided to stay with short acting gear and will go change it up as follows

0.5ml of MT200 TP and Shredded EOD @ 13 weeks out

later on I may look and going with test suspension stacked with stan inject. I knew a guy years ago who swore by this combo for the last 6 weeks of prep. he would do 0.5ml of each stacked in the same pin ED.

ironmaster
03-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Update

At 9 weeks out state show 11 weeks to southerns

diet
meal 1

1 cup of oat meal
6 white
2 whole eggs
30g fruit

Meal 2
tuna sandwich

meal 3
200g chicken
cup of white rice

meal 4
170g of fish
1 cup brown rice

meal 5
250g Greek yoghurt
scoop of whey

post work out
50g vitargo
bcaa

20mins of cardio post workout

cycle 9 weeks out

0.5ml of test 400 and Eq max wk (after two week front load running compounds as the base)
1ml shredded eod
0.5ml test p and mt200 eod

BIGDADDY
03-23-2016, 05:08 AM
Send some pics mate.

ironmaster
03-23-2016, 06:26 AM
Send some pics mate.

No worries mate.
will post some up next week as I still got a bit of hair on my body. having legs waxed next week so once I am hairless I will post some up.

getting my next lot of skin folds done on Monday last week no big numbers dropped 4.4 folds but my diet was really off that week as I was having issues with a stomach bug. so been eating well the last 7 days so on Monday will be good to see where I am at.

3 weeks ago I was 75 folds and last measurements came in at around 51 so with 8 or so weeks to go for the first show I am half way there. The lady who is prepping me said when she gets her guys to 25 folds they are stage ready. BTW I got no fat burners in yet plus cardio is low so 24 folds over last 3 weeks is very impressive so she says. Said I was a bit of a freak. just hoping it all works out.

A side not on the tren I am not getting night sweats on my 4 weeks now normaly I would but this time no. Do you find that a bit weird? Other brands of tren the sides would come on quick but I am finding MTS product is producing good results with minimal sides. your thoughts?

Diary of a beast
03-23-2016, 10:35 AM
what's your total dosage of tren so far?

ironmaster
03-24-2016, 02:32 AM
what's your total dosage of tren so far?

350mg tren a wk
3mg tren meth

Diary of a beast
03-24-2016, 09:22 AM
I've been on 500+ mg of tren ace for the past 8 weeks and I've had bad night sweats about 3 times so far.

I would embrace the fact that you aren't getting it :D

Never tried Methyl Tren so can't comment on that.

Keen to see this end result mate everything sounds like it's going according to plan

ironmaster
03-26-2016, 02:07 AM
I've been on 500+ mg of tren ace for the past 8 weeks and I've had bad night sweats about 3 times so far.

I would embrace the fact that you aren't getting it :D

Never tried Methyl Tren so can't comment on that.

Keen to see this end result mate everything sounds like it's going according to plan

thanks mate.

Like I have said before I hung my posing trunks up 10 years ago after 15 years of competing but always knew I would return with the goal of being the best masters in Australia. I have hired someone to do my diet as the best I could get was r/up at nationals 3 times and was always told by the judges that although my condition was good I needed to still improve in this area. The person I have hired has a very good track record of bring in her guys in their best shape. like I said she goes by skin folds and when you get to 25 folds you are ready. I started at 75 and within 3 weeks I had gone down to 51 going to be taking another measurement on Monday will be 8 weeks out from first show I have been averaging 7 fold a week so she said it will be doable. with MTS products in my corner I belive this will be my best package ever.

BTW since upping the tren @ 50mg ed got a bad case of sweeting post workout got home had a shower and for about 10mins after shower the sweet was just dripping off me. I plan to increase tren as the weeks go by I don't know what my top end dose will get to depends on progress

ironmaster
03-26-2016, 02:15 AM
Update

At 9 weeks out state show 11 weeks to southerns

diet
meal 1

1 cup of oat meal
6 white
2 whole eggs
30g fruit

Meal 2
tuna sandwich

meal 3
200g chicken
cup of white rice

meal 4
170g of fish
1 cup brown rice

meal 5
250g Greek yoghurt
scoop of whey

post work out
50g vitargo
bcaa

20mins of cardio post workout

cycle 9 weeks out

0.5ml of test 400 and Eq max wk (after two week front load running compounds as the base)
1ml shredded eod
0.5ml test p and mt200 eod

just a mention on the above cycle
I only have a little bit of eqmax left and t400 this was left over from my mass cycle
so I thought fuck it and poped another 0.5ml of each to match my previous two week dose

so from now on I will run 1ml of EQ max and T400 until they run out.
fuck the idea of front load

I hate having left over gear so just going to use it up as fast as I can I had 6ml of eq left and 10ml t400 cant hurt

ironmaster
04-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Send some pics mate.

With only 7 weeks to go to state show and 9 weeks for southerns I feel like I do not have enough time to do these show and be shreeded.

I mean at 18 weeks out I was 24% bf on a dexa scan that was 8 weeks ago so even if I was losing say 1% per week last 8 weeks that would still leave me at 15%bf I am having a scan done this week but I guess I am about 15%bf so this cycle has been more of a recomp.

when I was in my competitive days the most I would go on a dexa in the offseason was 10-12% and would be around 6% 8 weeks out so I know for a fact that I am only half way of where I need to be. at this stage I am going to keep going and bring my bf to 10% as an off season level before I think about getting ready for a show. I have posted some picture for all to see these are after 6 weeks of recomping remember I started at 24% bf

ironmaster
04-04-2016, 02:03 PM
450451452Photos after 6 weeks of recomp

ironmaster
04-04-2016, 02:13 PM
So from now on this is my cycle
EQ max 1ml per wk
mt200 1ml eod
tbol/var mix 2 tabs per day
t3 50mcg ed
clen 5on 2off

frag 176-191 500mcg before bed

will run this for the next 3 weeks
then I will be out of mt200 and tbol/var

don't know what I will do then I still will run the EQmax as I plan to run it for as long as I can got 30ml of it left

not using test atm because I find test is not good when bf is too high although give it another 3 weeks I will be leaner so putting some test it will help ramp this up provided I stay tight.

Powertard
04-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Impressive! !

ironmaster
10-17-2016, 02:19 AM
Well made it back on stage yesterday after 10 year absent.

Got 4th place nabba nationals looked good was a good class. send pic later when I get them. would like to keep on with it and compete on march.

what would you advise cycle wise. Any members welcome to give advice and would like Mr Big to chim in. did not take my own pics on the day just waiting for comp pics and I will post some. read below.

been on since February and last 10 weeks cycle look like this

weeks 10-7

300mg prop wk
stan/var mix oral 1tab ed
MK 677 25mg ed
t3 50mcg ed
clen 80mcg ed

weeks 6-4
300mg prop wk
0.5ml shred ed
0.5ml mt ed
stan/var mix 1tab ed
mk 677 25mg ed
t350mcg ed
clen 120mcg ed

last 4 weeks
mt 200 1ml ed
halo 20mg ed
primo 100mg ed oral
mk677 25mg ed

stop using shred as felt it did nothing expected more from it maybe I just do not respond to it felt I was getting more from mt200 that is why I just did it solo.

what are your thoughts on cycle last 10 weeks

feel like I want a bit of a break was thinking just run some d bol for a month then do a mini pct then cycle in again

please let me know what you think

next show I think keep test high the whole cycle might have been better as I did feel flat last 8 weeks into show and always foind ot hard to pump up whole working-out plus my appetite was shit eat food was hard should have been high as I was doing cardio 4-5 times aweek 30-40mins fasted in the morning. I think dropping test is too old school as AI support can be used now to control estro effects. As the guys I competed against were not leanerner just harder and I can only guess they kept their test in.

BIGDADDY
10-17-2016, 07:39 PM
you are in shape now?

Can you take a current day pic now?

You are flat due to T3 and you are taking Tren to comp day? that will make you flat with 700mg/week too

Maybe these 2 reads:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/tren-and-muscle-flatness.134354365/
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/204031-t3-glycogen-flat-muscles/

I think you just need to reorganise your compounds and not take so much t3 etc. There is nothing really special with what's needed here.

I also think it's counter productive to do a PCT now.

ironmaster
10-18-2016, 01:33 PM
got some pics but finding it hard to up load as ask for url normaly it just directs me to my files and I can up load any help

you are in shape now?

Can you take a current day pic now?

You are flat due to T3 and you are taking Tren to comp day? that will make you flat with 700mg/week too

Maybe these 2 reads:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/tren-and-muscle-flatness.134354365/
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/204031-t3-glycogen-flat-muscles/

I think you just need to reorganise your compounds and not take so much t3 etc. There is nothing really special with what's needed here.

I also think it's counter productive to do a PCT now.

Rick123
10-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Try to upload with tinypic.com
Tried it on my log and it worked.

ironmaster
10-24-2016, 01:37 AM
Here are pics two days after show not very good at selfies but I think it shows the mass I havehttp://tinypic.com/r/2iad7bq/9http://tinypic.com/r/sdh27o/9

ironmaster
10-24-2016, 01:39 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2iad7bq.jpg

ironmaster
10-24-2016, 01:44 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/9k1kbn.jpg