PDA

View Full Version : Powerlifter/strength & aggression compounds

Powertard
02-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Hi everyone at MTS!

Just wondering, how come you do not produce the powerlifter type compounds/blends such as TNE, injectable anadrol/anadrol TNE blend, mibolerone on its own w/o.mtren and tren base?

Is the market not popular wittlh these compounds to make them worth while? Surely TNE is cheap and eady to produce and both bbers and strength athletes would use it?

Regards

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone at MTS!

Just wondering, how come you do not produce the powerlifter type compounds/blends such as TNE, injectable anadrol/anadrol TNE blend, mibolerone on its own w/o.mtren and tren base?

Is the market not popular wittlh these compounds to make them worth while? Surely TNE is cheap and eady to produce and both bbers and strength athletes would use it?

Regards
Simple because none of them are particularly sterile.nothing made in water is!!these claimed no ester blends in oil I don't believe exist inm afraid,why??because I've had them all done in trials and they all crystallise at doses stated by other companies.same with any base products!!your all being conned I'm afraid.
Same with ORALS in oils.you can do to a certain concentration but not too what's being sold,they do not hold in solution.yoou can use high concentrations of EO but I refuse to use this product more than 10% in any of my products because it isn't healthy!!
Think about it,MTS is the only company worldwide to carry such a wide and extensive range of products,alot which are exclusive blends,so why don't I add the products above to the list!!ive answered why!!

And I will let you into a little secret,you want to break world records pall your missing the best product out your arsenal,TRESTOLONE!!
I will put this out as fact and put my name and rep to it.you or your mate who are playing with small increases of weight increase when your at that level.take this product @only 50mg a day,1ml,and within 10days you will increase your lifts by 10%!!..no high doses,no dangerous products.
Try it and come back in here later and thank me!!

JohnC
02-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Simple because none of them are particularly sterile.nothing made in water is!!

Look at this guy at my gym.... perfect example of someone injecting water based shit... had to have a huge piece of shit removed from his shoulder! Won't name the brand... but it's the number 1 brand here... so dun matter who the fuck makes the shit... I wouldn't be using water based crap

Tommo2398
02-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Yeah I wouldn't use water based gear either. IV used some tne in oil before and it gives the best workouts pumps and mental focus is amazing. But as big daddy said there's a reason they dont make it, that many solvents isn't healthy lol

Powertard
02-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Okay, thanks everyone!!

bigdaddy, I have been wanting to try trest foe a long time!! I emailed i think about 5 wks ago and it wasnt in stok because more.popularity needed to be raised

I can now see it is in and I WILL buy two/three vials or maybe the shredded blend due to the tren ace in there

I planned to use:
500 test
400 deca
350 trest
350 tren ace
1 mg ED mtren OR 25-35 mg halo

for the peak

I need to get some atuff sorted before i buy more hormones but I will eventually get it!

I was concerned about the EO in some blwnds
I like how you list it contains eo
I am glad that you dont out in over 10%!! That is vey reaponaible and reapectable, eo ia thought to cause aome horrible iaauea health wise in high dosea for a log timw

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Okay, thanks everyone!!

bigdaddy, I have been wanting to try trest foe a long time!! I emailed i think about 5 wks ago and it wasnt in stok because more.popularity needed to be raised

I can now see it is in and I WILL buy two/three vials or maybe the shredded blend due to the tren ace in there

I planned to use:
500 test
400 deca
350 trest
350 tren ace
1 mg ED mtren OR 25-35 mg halo

for the peak

I need to get some atuff sorted before i buy more hormones but I will eventually get it!

I was concerned about the EO in some blwnds
I like how you list it contains eo
I am glad that you dont out in over 10%!! That is vey reaponaible and reapectable, eo ia thought to cause aome horrible iaauea health wise in high dosea for a log timw

Only high test blends contain EO and like I said @10%.i know of labs who do 100% EO in everything!!shit chefs who ain't hot a clue and take the easy option with no regards to people's health and well being.

Powertard
02-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Wow thats just scary... 100% EO

EDIT: ********************** (removed comment regarding MTS production and backend operations)

Mutantpro
02-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Don´t agree with the none-sterile Argument. TNE is a very good compount and on GH15 there are various Threads about it. When you work proper, then you should have also no problems to get a sterile water based solution!?? For myself i would like to see TNE or Test Suspension from MTS and you just can´t compare Trestolone with it, totally different thing!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
02-15-2015, 11:51 PM
Don´t agree with the none-sterile Argument. TNE is a very good compount and on GH15 there are various Threads about it. When you work proper, then you should have also no problems to get a sterile water based solution!?? For myself i would like to see TNE or Test Suspension from MTS and you just can´t compare Trestolone with it, totally different thing!

MTS will never sell TNE or suspension period!!