PDA

View Full Version : Big n full

Richladaka
03-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Anybody had any problems with this product?

BIGDADDY
03-03-2016, 12:12 PM
Anybody had any problems with this product?

Are you experiencing any? or you just want to know if anyone has before you try?

Richladaka
03-03-2016, 01:50 PM
A mate of mine was using it.
Pinned his delt and had swelling and soreness all down his arm.
Pinned his leg and the same thing happened.
Any reason for this? He said he swabs before pinning.
Just curious as I've used tons of med-tech stuff and the most I've got is a pip for a day or 2.

BIGDADDY
03-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Few things. If it was the gear then everyone who was in that 2 litre batch would have had issues.

I found some people don't react well to high dosage gear. He might also be not receptive to it.

I've has seen one guy bought some high dosage gear and had issues but he had asked his friend to try and the friend had no issues

eggy790
03-03-2016, 05:33 PM
as above, he may need to get the individual compounds and mix them himself. I have a friend who has to do similar

Richladaka
03-03-2016, 10:10 PM
I'll pass the info on to him thank you.
I'll suggest the single ester approach for him then for future reference.
Thanks guys👍🏼

brimmy
03-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Also is his muscle relatively virgin? If he wants to finish his big n full he can buy some sterile grapeseed oil and dilute his shots with that if his issue is due to the concentration. Also what carriers are in big n full? Is there any eo?

Richladaka
03-04-2016, 09:06 AM
Yeah he's only done a few courses.
It's a test and eq blend.
I was gonna recommend diluting it with some prop or something cheaper like that?
Probably just easier to bin it and start a fresh or give it to me to try😉

brimmy
03-04-2016, 10:17 AM
I was gonna recommend diluting it with some prop or something cheaper like that?
Probably just easier to bin it and start a fresh or give it to me to try������

No don't dilute with prop that is one of the worst for post injection pain. Get some straight sterile grapeseed oil and dilute with that. Grapeseed oil is a very common carrier for steroids so there's nothing wrong with using it to dilute. Just make sure you're buying 100% grapeseed oil and it's sterile grapeseed oil, you should be able to find it on ebay.

brimmy
03-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Probably just easier to bin it and start a fresh or give it to me to try😉

No don't dilute with prop that is one of the worst for post injection pain. Get some straight sterile grapeseed oil and dilute with that. Grapeseed oil is a very common carrier for steroids so there's nothing wrong with using it to dilute. Just make sure you're buying 100% grapeseed oil and it's sterile grapeseed oil, you should be able to find it on ebay.