PDA

View Full Version : Turinavar Dosage

King Nela
03-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Hi guys, i recently ordered 2 bottles of MTS Turinavar. I was thinking of two tabs a day for 50 days which would equal 50mg of tbol and the same amount of anavar. Would this be the recommended dosage? I know some people take upwards of 100-150mg of anavar over here in Australia, im thinking its due to the underdosage of Australian UGL orals, from what i read MTS has good quality orals so im guessing 50mg of each will be enough. I will be taking 600mg Milk Thistle and 1.2g NAC to help with the liver also. Thanks

BIGDADDY
03-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Hi guys, i recently ordered 2 bottles of MTS Turinavar. I was thinking of two tabs a day for 50 days which would equal 50mg of tbol and the same amount of anavar. Would this be the recommended dosage? I know some people take upwards of 100-150mg of anavar over here in Australia, im thinking its due to the underdosage of Australian UGL orals, from what i read MTS has good quality orals so im guessing 50mg of each will be enough. I will be taking 600mg Milk Thistle and 1.2g NAC to help with the liver also. Thanks

I think it depends on your previous experience, your current condition, your current size etc.... but I would take 2 per day and see how you go, and then increase if needed