PDA

View Full Version : PCT and off time length

naik_n70
03-11-2016, 06:27 PM
How long should i stay off gear when i have blasted n cruised for a good 8-9 months?
Doing my usual
1000iu hcg
100 clomid
10mg nolvadex for 21 days.

Post the PCT how long should i wait to get on again? If my blood work is fine & if i feel fine should i get on again?

KUZYRII
03-17-2016, 01:34 PM
I have the same concerns too, I'd appreciate it, if someone helps. Thanks

brimmy
03-18-2016, 01:12 AM
If your blood work is fine and you feel fine and you're itching to start your next blast why come off? I started hormones 2 years ago and have never come off yet, I just drop to a low dose of test every now and then when I need a break.

naik_n70
03-18-2016, 04:07 AM
One reason to come off would be.Give the anrogenic receptors a break.Roids work better post a break dont they? Can primo & var be used for a bridge?

BIGDADDY
03-18-2016, 07:10 AM
I unsuccessfully came off.

I did 2 PCTs with pharmacy purchased CLOMID, HCG, NOLVADEX. Used big doses, did it all...

Lost my size, started getting depressed and................. went back on gear as soon as I knew I failed to recover again.

What the endo told me was to start your PCT when you are on very low doses.

If you are trying to get off and recover, var and primo are not to be used.

I read that a way to bridge but I don't know since I've never done a PCT successfully - use insulin and HGH. Maybe others have done it.

naik_n70
03-18-2016, 07:43 AM
I unsuccessfully came off.

I did 2 PCTs with pharmacy purchased CLOMID, HCG, NOLVADEX. Used big doses, did it all...

Lost my size, started getting depressed and................. went back on gear as soon as I knew I failed to recover again.

What the endo told me was to start your PCT when you are on very low doses.

If you are trying to get off and recover, var and primo are not to be used.

I read that a way to bridge but I don't know since I've never done a PCT successfully - use insulin and HGH. Maybe others have done it.

yea HCG is taken jst when the roids start to leave the system..towards the end of the cycle.I hit it 2-3 days after last shot.Doing fine recovering really well.