PDA

View Full Version : How to use insulin?

naik_n70
03-18-2016, 07:48 AM
Hey im
82kg @12% bodyfat height is 5'11''.
Im planning my bulking cycle as per laymans handbook.
ie organon sustanon 250 every 5 days & Equi-dec 300 x 2 ml weekly.
Along with t-bol or anavar 25-30mg a day.
with 2-3 iu of hgh every other day i have top notch legit scizen or phyzer hgh.

Should be adding insulin to this cycle?
If at all how should i use it? Which type short long medium? How many ius and what are the protocols?
Please guide.

BIGDADDY
03-18-2016, 08:01 AM
That's not a bulking cycle. That looks like my cruise!

at 5'11 I would hope to be 110kg at 12% bf if I was you.

I take insulin everyday with 4-8iu of Jintropin but I honestly saw no need to waste money on saizen. at your level, it won't give you magical gains. I tried it, and didn't think it was worth the money.

I always took 50iu Lantus in the morning and 10-20iu Humalin-R per meal. That' s when I want to get huge. Take Humalog after training with your shakes etc. That's my method.

However, your dosages are not very high, I don't know how you expect to transform with those dosages.

Comerford
03-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Mr.Big.
Would you give recommendation of dosage to transform,please?
Isn't 12% bf too much to bulk and use insulin anyway?

naik_n70
03-18-2016, 02:39 PM
That's not a bulking cycle. That looks like my cruise!

at 5'11 I would hope to be 110kg at 12% bf if I was you.

I take insulin everyday with 4-8iu of Jintropin but I honestly saw no need to waste money on saizen. at your level, it won't give you magical gains. I tried it, and didn't think it was worth the money.

I always took 50iu Lantus in the morning and 10-20iu Humalin-R per meal. That' s when I want to get huge. Take Humalog after training with your shakes etc. That's my method.

However, your dosages are not very high, I don't know how you expect to transform with those dosages.

Haha i thought as much you will say that Mr big..but believe me youre gear is very strong compared to any other i have used before.The sustanon im using here is the legit pharma grade one from Organon same for decca.Ill be adding mts eq primo or mts eq product with it as well.Will try n run eq at 500mg weekly.Ill up the dose in the middle of the cycle using either orals t-bol or anavar.So no gains from hgh for me?

naik_n70
03-18-2016, 02:40 PM
Mr.Big.
Would you give recommendation of dosage to transform,please?
Isn't 12% bf too much to bulk and use insulin anyway?
Should i cut down lower before bulking?

brimmy
03-18-2016, 03:01 PM
Forget insulin and hgh you need higher doses of AAS. Up the test to 1 amp eod along with 1ml of equi-dec eod

naik_n70
03-19-2016, 08:49 PM
Great thanks