PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Advice - fast Rebuild

SmashedJuice
04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Sup guys,

I've been injuried for the last 2 months and lost a serious amount of muscle mass and strength due to not being able to train properly and heavy enough.

Looking for cycle advice on what to run in order to get back in shape fast.
Looking for lean quality muscle gain along with strength gains.

Thats what i was thinking of so far:
- Test E 450mg / week
- deca 300mg / week (just for the joints)
- Tren E 600-800mg / week
- Methyl-tren 1mg 3x per week

Quick question on the methyl-tren, haven't run it yet, is 500mcg sufficient for a pre workout boost or should i go with 1mg?
also regarding the toxicity of methyltren, how long would you run the methyltren at this dose and frequency?

Thanks in advance and best regards from germany!

SmashedJuice
04-14-2016, 02:26 PM
bump

So I just injected 800mg tren, massive cough holy shit, was unable to do anything the last 20mins. I'm fine now.
So im going with:
- 800mg tren
- 150mg test
- 300mg deca

per week.

May adjust dosage.

Anyone could give me a hint on my questions regarding methyltren?

Powertard
04-14-2016, 10:12 PM
I used mtren twice. ...honestly not worth it one bit imo

You feel like you are literally dying, your appetite is beyond nothing as in the smells of food makes you nauseas also your sleep becomes zero.

I did get shredded and strong though!

SmashedJuice
04-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Thanks for your input.

I'm going to see and try 500mcg 2-3x per week. Just in case any issue with appetite occurs, i have a bunch of ghrp-6 vials left, so that will be fine i guess.

How would you rate it as a pre workout steroid? Increased strength/aggression? Worth it?

SmashedJuice
05-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Just to update you guys.

Been injecting 1mg Mtren e0d for the past 3 weeks and am loving it. It absolutly feels kinda toxic but the strength and vascularity it gave me in such a short time is nothing but astonishing. I'm going to order it again soon. But for now.

I'm at 4ml tren e, 1ml deca, 0.5ml test which seems to give me everything i was looking for.

Looking purely for strength. I may even up the tren.

And a quick question:

What would you guys use for cns acivity/recovery. Something like masteron?

Jaxino
05-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Well methyltrenbolone is WONDERFUL for strenght but it's supertoxic for liver.
I would run this only the last weeks of a contest, also because it works really well with Winstrol and no test! It will dry you in nothing, if already pretty lean.

Since you are using 2 19nor 1 test i would add defo a DHT (Proviron, Winstrol, Masteron, Primobolan)
If you are still low at BF near 10% you will see Masteron shining.
Since you are using Methyltren, for W is a nono.
Proviron will help with water also at high bf.
Primo in the long run will do a wonderful job.

In my mind i have the cycle of gods: Low Test E, Tren E, Deca, Masteron, Equipoise
This stack is the most aesthetic you can have, with cannonballs shoulders etc...
I would run that with all fast esters so i can up the dosage every 4 weeks.

A lot of people says that Primo will be better than Masteron in that stack, but it's hard to find real Primo... Well we have MTS MUTASION. Problem solved.

SmashedJuice
05-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Thanks for your answer. Well I'm going to see. Everyhing wents fine, rebuild is faster than i first excepted.

Going more into powerlifting soon. I'm going to add masteron for its mood lifting effects.
Will add methyltren in some weeks again (1mg ed then) Currently giving my liver a break(2g UDCA and 2400mg NAC per day).
Would love to see some test/tren base from MTS but unfortunatly its not going to happen :-(

Jaxino
05-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Yea but they have cheque drops and halotestin.....

SmashedJuice
05-15-2016, 04:06 PM
Just ordered their Halotestin and one vial methyltren again. Will report back once i have them in my hands.

Tested tren base from another lab the last week, stuff is insane, have done 50-100mg pre workout. I do like it a bit more than mtren, because mtren tends to make me quite lethargic which i offset using stimulants. Can't remember the exact reason for mts not offering tren/test base. Anyone?

Jaxino
05-16-2016, 10:15 AM
On methyltren i usually had flu for 1 week, then hunger gets every day lower and lower.

I think that this product will be perfect for strict dieting :D It will dry you pretty fast.
It's also a very toxic compound so i just use it for max 3 weeks, for 4 weeks i think you must use TUDCA since day 1....

SmashedJuice
05-16-2016, 01:18 PM
Definitly. Its very powerful and very toxic. I felt ill by the third injection but pushed myself to the gym using stimulants and was strong as fuck. Indeed it totally killed my hunger, but i got stronger even by eating a calorie deficit lol.

I'm not to sure about tudca. For instance, it makes liver toxicity worse when you take it before alcohol or during alcohol consumption. So i'm just going to use it for liver recovery.

I don't do orals or methylated compounds that often, liver toxicity isn't that much of an concern for me.
Will just try the halo once arrived and then use the tren base i got for another 6 weeks before jumping on mtren again.

PS: really like your input mate.

Jaxino
05-17-2016, 05:30 PM
You are welcome :)

SmashedJuice
05-23-2016, 04:32 PM
Just popped 25mg halotestin for the first time along m50mg tren base.
Heading to the gym in 1-2hours for heavy deadlifts, looking for a pr.

SmashedJuice
05-24-2016, 08:31 AM
This stuff is no joke...

Can't imagine what 50mg would do to me.

SmashedJuice
06-08-2016, 08:58 AM
So back from holidays and am currently trying some different pre workout protocols:
- 100mg tren susp + 25mg halo
- 100mg tren susp + 1mg Methyltren
- 100mg tren susp + 100mg test susp
- 100mg tren susp + 1mg Methyltren + 25mg halo (I guess this will be fun)

New Pr's incoming.

Powertard
06-08-2016, 06:56 PM
You'll be a scary guy to be around