PDA

View Full Version : Super tren

Jaxino
04-11-2016, 10:26 AM
With methyltrienolone this product can be run only for 4 weeks?

lifter
04-12-2016, 01:36 PM
As long as comfortable or able to tolerate. If I said run 4week but in 3weeks you will have serious liver sideeffect , would you run it for 4 weeks:D ?

I am planning using Shredded that containts same compound and I am curious too how long I would be capable to use it with too much ill feeling.

So for those who got experience with methyltrienolone via inject , how long were you able to run this compounds without serious running into lethargy and other sideeffect asociated.
Thanks for all the responses

lifter
04-12-2016, 01:39 PM
As long as comfortable or able to tolerate. If I said run 4week but in 3weeks you will have serious liver sideeffect , would you run it for 4 weeks:D ?

I am planning using Shredded that containts same compound and I am curious too how long I would be capable to use it with too much ill feeling.

So for those who got experience with methyltrienolone via inject , how long were you able to run this compounds without serious running into lethargy and other sideeffect asociated.
Thanks for all the responses

PS: I have looked my first post on this forum , it was about methyltrienolone and Shredded blend . I realised I have been postponing using Shredded because of dreaded methyltrienolone sides for nearly a year:D

mook1
04-12-2016, 05:56 PM
I ran it for 30 days. The last week felt the lethargy the most . Could nap most of the morning . Still had great training but out of gas it felt . Night sweats were a lot more then usual tren sweats . Most of the time would do 1 cc on training days and off training day do 1/2.

Jaxino check my post on lean bomb to see if you can give opinion

grubeaker
07-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Im going to try 0,5 eod with 2 ml hard lean week . Don't know for how long ;)

Jaxino
07-21-2016, 08:12 AM
mmmh Methyltren isn't a joke mate... use TUDCA with it...

Daann01
06-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Combining this with med-mutasion,primo and some test. Sickest look ever! Just 0.5ml eod is MORE than enough! Strong AF!

Chris GW
06-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Combining this with med-mutasion,primo and some test. Sickest look ever! Just 0.5ml eod is MORE than enough! Strong AF!

Daaaaaamn son, your pockets must be deep! I wish i could afford such a stack, you must be getting crazy results. any pics?