PDA

View Full Version : VAR = TBOL, FAKE! Labmax Test

BIGDADDY
04-18-2016, 12:09 PM
I was informed of a report made on EROIDS that we sell fake VAR....

Now --> there was a reason why VAR-50 was out of stock for 2 weeks. Why? Because of mis-labelling issue, we had the TBOL in the VAR-50 bottle.

Any customer who emailed / messaged me (especially the guy from Croatia) got free VAR-25 as compensation for the mis-hap and were allowed to keep the TBOL-50 too.

But this dude decided to make an issue of this and post this ... pure fuck wit behaviour

https://www.eroids.com/pics/mts-med-tech-solutions-var-tbol-fake-labmax-test

SO THIS IS WHAT THE TABLETS SHOULD LOOK LIKE (TAN COLOUR) ---- YOU OBVIOUSLY TESTED THE RED TABLETS WHICH ARE TBOL AS MENTIONED WERE MIS-LABELLED --- so before talking shit... you should have nicely emailed me and I would have kindly given you the correct ones immediately... but now you look like a bigger wanker for making an issue out of this of which could have been resolved with a simple email and some common courtesy.

ALL OUR TABLETS HAVE UNIQUE COLOURS AND SHAPES... SO IT'S EASY TO KNOW WHICH IS WHICH IF MIS-LABELLED.

naik_n70
04-23-2016, 11:13 AM
t-bol 25 is a brown small pill right?

BIGDADDY
04-25-2016, 08:43 AM
t-bol 25 is a brown small pill right?

They are small dark purple/burgendy colour

andruha1889
05-04-2016, 01:10 PM
What about Var 10? I ordered 2 months ago, not tried yet. They are dark red colour ? I have dark red.
Looks like you put tbol in var10.

BIGDADDY
05-04-2016, 05:25 PM
What about Var 10? I ordered 2 months ago, not tried yet. They are dark red colour ? I have dark red.
Looks like you put tbol in var10.

possibly incorrect too... best you email me with a photo and your order id and i'll sort you out. None of this is done intentionally. Just a flaw in the labelling process.