PDA

View Full Version : MTS the best

beepsy68
04-26-2016, 10:29 AM
Can't rate MTS highly enough. Been using their gear for about 1 year now. Follow their advise and change your physic for ever.
I had dabbled in the passed with dbol etc but after cutting using their hard and lean with some clen, then I got swoll using test E and Decca. Then cutting again. I can honestly say I've never looked better or felt better. Put on around 10 sustainable kilos. By that I mean quality muscle. Got a 48 inch chest and a 30 inch waist. Must admit I need more leg work but don't look out of proportion. I'm 47 years young.
Thanks MTS.
Will never buy anywhere else.

NICK1626
04-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Please tell us about Deca -test e cycle seems a good bulking cycle for next winter ๐Ÿ˜€

beepsy68
04-26-2016, 01:50 PM
After getting bf down to around 12% did 1ml of test E and 1ml Decca every 4 days with dbol kicker for 4 weeks. Continued test and Decca for 16 weeks total. Then cruised on nebido for 10 weeks. Totally changed my physic. Bigger but leaner and more vascular. Currently doing naps and equimax and test for a fuller look on calorie restriction.

NICK1626
04-26-2016, 02:14 PM
EQUIMAX is awesome for bulking/cutting!
So do you ran 600test e and 600 deca per week?
Prami /dostinex for prolactin?
Do you go for PCT or no?
What about water weight?

beepsy68
04-26-2016, 04:12 PM
300 mg of test and decca every 4days so works out at 600 of each every 8 days. I found this sufficient to build good muscle without retaining much water. Just hd tamoxifen on hand in case of gyno issues, but took nothing else except liv52 for first four weeks while on dbol. The water retention from that soon disappeared, about week 6 if I remember rightly. By this time the test and decca were in full flow. After that I cruised for 10 weeks on nebido. Now started on the naps test and equimax. Want to see if I can get a fuller look now.

NICK1626
04-26-2016, 05:03 PM
300 mg of test and decca every 4days so works out at 600 of each every 8 days. I found this sufficient to build good muscle without retaining much water. Just hd tamoxifen on hand in case of gyno issues, but took nothing else except liv52 for first four weeks while on dbol. The water retention from that soon disappeared, about week 6 if I remember rightly. By this time the test and decca were in full flow. After that I cruised for 10 weeks on nebido. Now started on the naps test and equimax. Want to see if I can get a fuller look now.
ฮ™ am fall in love with EQUIMAX fullness ( with low carbs๐Ÿ˜‰ on cut 4 weeks now I am on it 10 weeks )
vascularity veins amazing staff at 1g/week
Sides only BP but aspirin solve it
Give it 4 weeks to kick in and enjoy!

beepsy68
04-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Been reading the other posts about equimax. Will ramp up to 1g over course of next few weeks. Sure I will enjoy as you have. All the best to you. Will keep asprin to hand as advised. Thanks

Diary of a beast
04-28-2016, 07:57 AM
how is your libido on that dosage? I've got a few vials of EQ/primo left and tempeted to run EQ during my cut

and to control BP is it just 100mg asprin ed?

NICK1626
04-28-2016, 04:52 PM
how is your libido on that dosage? I've got a few vials of EQ/primo left and tempeted to run EQ during my cut

and to control BP is it just 100mg asprin ed?

Fine with 25mg Proviron , at list run some test as TRT

Jaxino
05-05-2016, 07:12 AM
My growth cycle will be TEST TREN NPP MAST EQ. My actual cut will take at least 12weeks :(

Was thinking to use LEAN GAIN EXTRA + EQUI MAX, i'll start with LEAN GAIN EXTRA, 1 eod, EQUI never used it before so i'll front load it at 250mg then keep it for a while, in 4 weeks i think that it will be ok to raise it to 500mg (0,5ml e3d).

For Equi sides, people told me to have Taurine and Aspirin on hand...