PDA

View Full Version : Account suspensions and bannings

BIGDADDY
02-07-2015, 09:12 AM

I have sent a small group of people an email today requiring a follow up action. If you are unable to login, please contact me immediately and respond to the email sent to you today.

Automatic banning and suspensions will be given to:

* those that keep ordering but never paying their invoices... yes, you know who you are! If you have issues, contact me immediately.
* those that comprise the security of the MTS organisation and team members through sharing details of our business operations with other organisations and people
* those that charge back and steal our money and products
* those that falsely claim our products are fake or under dosed!

Anyone who violates our trust will receive an automatic ban and added to the scammers list.

Yes, I will put up your personal details and photo of your house for the world to permanently search and see... add linkedin and facebook pictures if made available.

BIGDADDY
02-27-2015, 01:32 AM
8 people will be getting banned today.

Note - making an order, not paying, not responding to emails will get you BANNED.

My tolerance level is wearing thin. The number of customers who simply TEST the order form is getting out of hand. The form works... no need to test it. If you click the PLACE ORDER button, pay the amount due!

If you cannot login and asked to contact me, you are banned. We want to work with serious people who don't make us send 3-4 follow up emails, warning emails, and a final you are banned email. Once you are banned, don't bother signing up again with a different email.

We have a system that tracks address sharing between accounts, IP sharing etc. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE YOUR POINTS!

Do everyone a favour, if you place an order, make your payment as early as possible.

If you don't want to pay, then DO NOT ORDER. Once blocked, always blocked.

BIGDADDY
02-27-2015, 02:22 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Those who were banned today should not be surprised of their permanent deletion. No need to send an email begging to be unbanned. I gave multiple warning emails, even I saw several customers LOG IN and then LOG OFF right after. You know what you are doing, and I don't need people playing order and cancel games.

I'll make it very simple.

DO NOT CLICK THE PLACE ORDER BUTTON UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PAY THE INVOICE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE PAYMENT REQUEST.

* It doesn't matter if you have made 20+ previous orders.

AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT - Do not place an order if you are not going to pay within 48 hours. You will be permanently banned. There is no unbanning feature and 3 customers today have lost several hundred pounds worth of points today.

roqnuts
03-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Im trying to pay but dont know how. Can i pay with visa card?

BIGDADDY
03-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Im trying to pay but dont know how. Can i pay with visa card?

As it states... You will be contacted once your order is reviewed. Thanks

kevy
05-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Just placed a big order,just wondered if you kept my details,so its played automatically,or do I need to type them in again,thanks kev

BIGDADDY
05-17-2015, 01:33 AM
Just placed a big order,just wondered if you kept my details,so its played automatically,or do I need to type them in again,thanks kev

I replied to you in email. No. we don't keep credit card details.

m3nyd
05-20-2015, 08:02 AM
Just placed first order and wanted to pay via pay pal. Thought it would go straight to it. Looked at email and which email address is it to send paypal too? Thanks

BIGDADDY
05-20-2015, 08:49 AM
Just placed first order and wanted to pay via pay pal. Thought it would go straight to it. Looked at email and which email address is it to send paypal too? Thanks

I sent you an email with payment instructions. Read the email please. If you can't find the email, check your junk box. If you don't have anything then reply back here.

Thanks

bpm4adb
06-17-2015, 06:55 PM
YOU HAVE AN ORDER WITH AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT. PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]
Making an order, not paying, not responding to emails will get you BANNED. Click HERE for more information

I made an order and paid it via paypal, but i still get the message. can i ignore it?
the warning came immedeatly after i made the order.

thx alex

fatboy
06-17-2015, 07:08 PM
YOU HAVE AN ORDER WITH AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT. PLEASE CONTACT MEDTECH@
Making an order, not paying, not responding to emails will get you BANNED. Click HERE for more information

I made an order and paid it via paypal, but i still get the message. can i ignore it?
the warning came immedeatly after i made the order.

thx alex

provided you payed as you said you did via paypal you will be fine , mine does that to . check tomorrow morning mate and it will most likely be clear . from the time you made your post 6.55pm assuming you just placed order its understandable you would get that status .. regards

BIGDADDY
06-17-2015, 09:34 PM
provided you payed as you said you did via paypal you will be fine , mine does that to . check tomorrow morning mate and it will most likely be clear . from the time you made your post 6.55pm assuming you just placed order its understandable you would get that status .. regards

Yes. It is manually done. Not auto done. These accounts are not our direct accounts, they are broker accounts and we wait for them to inform us of payment. People need to sleep, eat and do other things in their daily life.

Like mentioned, it most likely will be cleared the next morning. THanks.

desert_eagle_357
07-09-2015, 06:39 PM
hy
Today I made an order but until now I don't receive payment information...You send for personnal email??

BIGDADDY
07-09-2015, 08:04 PM
hy
Today I made an order but until now I don't receive payment information...You send for personnal email??

Mate relax. I'm not on the internet 24/7. I have to sleep, eat, train, work etc.....
It even says to wait up to 12 hours for the payment information.....

relax..... a note for everyone... I am not on the internet 24/7

desert_eagle_357
07-11-2015, 05:26 PM
ok bro :-)

only asking about...it was my first order ;-)

and have to said...until now, very satisfied ;-)

BIGDADDY
07-17-2015, 07:42 AM
I banned 14 people this week for making orders using Western Union and not responding at all. If you are not going to pay your order, then don't make orders. Especially those with no previous orders, you will not be able to buy again.

Creating a new account will get you banned too because we have multiple tools in place to monitor multiple accounts that belong to the same individual.

Brygat
07-31-2015, 08:06 PM
Hi my order number is xxxxx,payed through PayPal but don't no if payment has been taken,keep getting non payment reminder
Regards
Brian

BIGDADDY
07-31-2015, 09:48 PM
Hi my order number is xxxxx,payed through PayPal but don't no if payment has been taken,keep getting non payment reminder
Regards
Brian

I'm not on the internet 24/7. Need to have some common respect and understanding.

If you haven't received a payment request it's because I'm busy sleeping, eating or something else. Please have some patience.

It states to wait up to 12 hours.

Thanks.

cgallaher79
08-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Mr.B I am trying to find my payment info. I did not get email with instructions

BIGDADDY
08-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Mr.B I am trying to find my payment info. I did not get email with instructions

I have sent you 3 emails from 2 different accounts. The payment link was given yesterday. Please check your junk folder.

milesy
08-22-2015, 02:39 PM
sorry about getting myself band,gutted to say the least,was sitting here ready to pay for my order I had just placed. reason for getting banned was genuine mistake on my part,hope this can be rectified.

BIGDADDY
08-22-2015, 05:06 PM
sorry about getting myself band,gutted to say the least,was sitting here ready to pay for my order I had just placed. reason for getting banned was genuine mistake on my part,hope this can be rectified.

Where did you get banned? if you got banned you wouldn't be able to post on this forum :-) Don't mistake a "notice message" for actually being banned. The former is just a reminder, actually being banned means complete blank screen.

moorepes
09-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Hi i orderd to pay by credit card how do i do this as i dont want to get banned ?

BIGDADDY
09-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Hi i orderd to pay by credit card how do i do this as i dont want to get banned ?

If you selected credit, you need to wait until I review and check your order first. Then I will email you the link. Thanks

Skates
09-13-2015, 04:55 AM
Edit.... Don't write order stuff on a public forum! Have you heard of email? Thanks. Mr big

Mraussie
09-30-2015, 09:34 AM
I had the message on my webpage that led me to this thread.

Although I have already paid for my order.
I was trying to place another order but cannot.

Edit - fixed!! Thanks guys .!!

Time for another order

Nitrox
10-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Guys, You dont know how easy MTS makes the payment for lot of us.

You wont find these options & ease of payment anywhere else. Please respect their effort to keep everyone safe & the quality service they provide. Pay once ordered Or dont order at all.

Another order placed, Flawless transaction .

jeffrey mauch
10-07-2015, 04:39 PM
how do I make my first payment western union Im not sure how to do that

BIGDADDY
10-07-2015, 04:45 PM
how do I make my first payment western union Im not sure how to do that

What's this got to do with this thread topic? Why don't you email me. We have a contact email on the home page and I have my email on my signature here.

But for starters, if you select WU, I would give you the name and country of the receiver and you go to the WU office and pay them there.

jeffrey mauch
10-07-2015, 06:41 PM
i want to cancle my first order and reorder with a purches of over 200.oo thanks jeffrey mauch an

BIGDADDY
10-07-2015, 06:58 PM
i want to cancle my first order and reorder with a purches of over 200.oo thanks jeffrey mauch an

Why are you writing this in a public forum? You know that thousands of people see your name, and see you writing order stuff in a public forum?

Why don't you simply send me an email?????

** FORUM POLICY IS NOT TO TALK ABOUT ORDERS IN PUBLIC **

You are making yourself a security risk. Please familiarize yourself with internet privacy and security. Several mistakes, you used your real name as your forum username, you are talking about orders in public....

Anglodonis
11-16-2015, 10:05 AM
Hi I placed an order today and am yet to receive an email, any info is much appreciated

BIGDADDY
11-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi I placed an order today and am yet to receive an email, any info is much appreciated

Need to be patient mate. This isn't a 24/7 1 minute SLA service. I have other things to do too.... driving, sleeping, eating, gyming, etc... I'm not on the internet 24/7 to send payment requests out after 5 minutes of you ordering.

KINGADAM91
11-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Hi mate ... I've had an email about payment via PayPal but when I upload this I get a blank screen ?

KINGADAM91
11-19-2015, 09:58 PM
The link I was sent asking the merchant to be paid through PayPal but when I click on the pay now option is goes to a blank screen. . . What to do now?

BIGDADDY
11-19-2015, 11:19 PM
the link i was sent asking the merchant to be paid through paypal but when i click on the pay now option is goes to a blank screen. . . What to do now?

you are banned. Get the fuck out of here.

I cannot believe how stupid you were to send me a payment and write hgh / illegal substances and medtech in the comment box. Fucking clown. You got my account banned.

Do not sign up again. I will not service you. If you are not smart enough to use some common sense, you are not smart enough to be using this stuff.... Meat head.

It's rejects like you who ruin this for everyone else. Seriously dickhead, you thought that writing illegal products in the paypal comment box shows any minute amount of intelligence?

get the fuck out off this site... you are not welcomed here.

shemek
11-19-2015, 11:42 PM
jeeezzz...going through "free product with the first order" thread was funny, but all this over here?! what is wrong with you people..

Magician
11-20-2015, 12:52 AM
this is shocking...

Powertard
11-20-2015, 01:22 AM
Wait, sorry Mr Big, I literally actually have Asperger's disgnosed so I apologise if what I am about to ask is aggravating: did this man literally write "Illegal substances" in thr paypal comment box? Like literally typed that? I am in shock and awe.

Sorry you have to deal with people like this.

grotereber
11-20-2015, 01:50 AM
jesus, how stupid can you be.

Diary of a beast
11-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Shocked at the Ignorance, stupidity and lack of common sense some people have...

Serotonin101
11-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Lol shouldve sent him a pack with big letters on the outside that said what he put in the comment box lmao. That'll teach him.

Nitrox
11-21-2015, 06:31 PM
WTf, what kind of retard writes stuff like this?

On a psychology point of view, This fcktard probably was prepping up for a scam, write this in comment, then after getting the product just raise a complaint that he wasnt the one who ordered it or something like that.

His IP range should be banned & never allowed on this site. Friggin disgusting.

Powertard
11-22-2015, 09:27 PM
I agree, I don't think anyone is truly that daft... most likely setting up a scam.

bldzr
12-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Ive made an order and not followed up with payment had few weeks at her majestys pleasure i dont know what email address i used to sign up aswell please get in contact il send address so you know who i am. Thanks and apoligies

DanDan
12-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi there, I placed my first order and paid via PayPal, my account is now showing as on hold,
Is this normal or
Have I done something wrong?
Cheers

BIGDADDY
12-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Hi there, I placed my first order and paid via PayPal, my account is now showing as on hold,
Is this normal or
Have I done something wrong?
Cheers

You paid via eCheque. That means they money has not arrived and available to us. It states that there is a 1 week delay for them to process your payment from your bank account.

I have already told you that yesterday or so in an email message.

In addition, for orders you should be talking in secured emails, not on public forums.

abibella
12-31-2015, 03:26 PM
I have placed a order I inly have a debit card and I don't have a PayPal account can I still pay by this

Magician
01-01-2016, 03:40 AM
I have placed a order I inly have a debit card and I don't have a PayPal account can I still pay by this

https://med-tech.solutions/infofaq.html

"PAYMENTS:

WE TAKE WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS

WE TAKE BITCOINS

WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS

WE TAKE PAYPAL"

BIGDADDY
01-01-2016, 04:16 AM
https://med-tech.solutions/infofaq.html

"PAYMENTS:

WE TAKE WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS

WE TAKE BITCOINS

WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS

WE TAKE PAYPAL"

In addition.... A DEBIT CARD = THE SAME AS A VISA CARD..... IF.... IT HAS A VISA LOGO ON YOUR DEBIT CARD.

abibella
01-01-2016, 06:15 PM
In addition.... A DEBIT CARD = THE SAME AS A VISA CARD..... IF.... IT HAS A VISA LOGO ON YOUR DEBIT CARD.

cheers all paid

gjevans7
01-08-2016, 09:45 PM
I just placed my first order and was unable to make a payment! Could you help me figure out how to pay my balance

BIGDADDY
01-09-2016, 12:51 AM
I just placed my first order and was unable to make a payment! Could you help me figure out how to pay my balance

Please exercise some patience. I cannot possibly be on the internet 24 hours per day 7 days a week and respond to your order immediately the very second you place it.

I have to eat, sleep, work, gym etc.... when I am available, I will attend to the order, but I find it odd that nearly everyone expects immediate turn around time.

cgallaher79
02-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Me. Bigg I have only placed one order in which I payed for and successfully received with praised reviews and now I placed another order and received the message I have an outstanding unpaid order. I am unaware of this and my account only shows the one I placed that I received. Am I able to make this purchase

BIGDADDY
02-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Me. Bigg I have only placed one order in which I payed for and successfully received with praised reviews and now I placed another order and received the message I have an outstanding unpaid order. I am unaware of this and my account only shows the one I placed that I received. Am I able to make this purchase

FOR EVERYONE.... Let's understand something

1) before you make an order you have no outstanding payment
2) you make an order then now you have an outstanding payment

why? because you haven't paid for the one you just ordered!

If we look at computer programming language

IF ($order_has_outstanding_payment) {
echo "show message that you haven't paid";
}

simple... it does NOT check or mean if it's the one you placed or the one you did 6 months ago. It just looks at what you have outstanding on the system, and that is the one you just ordered which is technically outstaanding because you didn't pay it yet.

Now why I haven't emailed you for the payment details, because I am busy doing other things and I don't sit on the internet 24/7. Need to sleep, eat, gym, blah blah...

cgallaher79
02-06-2016, 07:02 AM
Mr. B I am absolutely getting my order. I was on call for work in which I stayed for two days, unable to send payment. I have payment info from day befor yesterday and I just wanted to know if that info is still valid as I will be going to send it tomorrow. Please let me know if I have to have different payment information/instructions or do I have to receive new info

BIGDADDY
02-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Mr. B I am absolutely getting my order. I was on call for work in which I stayed for two days, unable to send payment. I have payment info from day befor yesterday and I just wanted to know if that info is still valid as I will be going to send it tomorrow. Please let me know if I have to have different payment information/instructions or do I have to receive new info

Yes sir it is

Bigfran94
03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
I just placed a order but can't get into my email address to get the link to pay?

BIGDADDY
03-06-2016, 08:30 PM
I just placed a order but can't get into my email address to get the link to pay?

Then you should give me a different email address that you can actually use. No point to provide an email that doesn't work. I suggest the following, you do everything again and use an email address that you don't have issues with.

Bigfran94
03-06-2016, 11:29 PM
I don't understand why I can't just simply change my email addess?

BIGDADDY
03-06-2016, 11:45 PM
I don't understand why I can't just simply change my email addess?

I'm not the developer of the software we use. Most likely some guy in India decided that this feature was not needed when they developed the software.

Just PM me the details and we can have it resolved.

Bigfran94
03-07-2016, 03:01 AM
I am new to the site and can't pm should I just leave the account and start again ? I'm sorry for the inconvenience

BIGDADDY
03-07-2016, 03:09 AM
I am new to the site and can't pm should I just leave the account and start again ? I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Yes, you can PM - you just don't know how. Why dont you just EMAIL ME!!!!????? All you have to do, is use an email that works, email me, and tell me what your old email is and what you want it changed to.

Billyb0y
04-12-2016, 11:01 PM
It's saying im not paying my order and not letting me in then I'll add something else to add it up to 75

hercules
04-23-2016, 05:18 PM
I've sent an e-mail with the order no 145004405.I tried to do the payment but there was an error and I couldn't do it.

BIGDADDY
04-24-2016, 05:11 AM
I've sent an e-mail with the order no 145004405.I tried to do the payment but there was an error and I couldn't do it.

Why don't you send an EMAIL than write this on a public forum for everyone in the internet to read?

harley28
05-17-2016, 04:34 PM
Sorry my internet was down It won't happen again sorry about this can I pay now plz Colin bates

Davieboy
05-20-2016, 01:55 AM
How can I get this banned notice when ive been asking med-tech for help for most of Thursday on how to order etc? Ive finally made it to the checkout at 2.45 am now Friday to be told im banned? Doesnt make sense.

CG_FitFam
05-20-2016, 03:55 AM
i still have not received an email. getting worried

CG_FitFam
05-20-2016, 04:12 AM
had to make a minor change to my email address> following my order.I noticed it was wrong.. let me know if there is going to be a problem with the order ahead of time. thanks man.

BIGDADDY
05-20-2016, 07:59 AM
had to make a minor change to my email address> following my order.I noticed it was wrong.. let me know if there is going to be a problem with the order ahead of time. thanks man.

You better email me. I had a guy email me and abused me and told me to get fucked for the system sending him emails, apparently using the email address you used. Better you directly email me and sort it out.

Lfc2015
06-26-2016, 08:01 AM
Hi I placed an order over 18 hours ago and I haven't received in email to to pay.

Lfc2015
06-26-2016, 08:56 AM
Please send the email to tell me who to pay. I have checked every mailbox and it def has not been sent. I have the order conformation email but nothing else. I am trying so hard to pay.

BIGDADDY
06-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Please send the email to tell me who to pay. I have checked every mailbox and it def has not been sent. I have the order conformation email but nothing else. I am trying so hard to pay.

Already emailed you.

Ab10
08-29-2016, 06:27 PM
EDIT: Do not write this content on a public forum

BIGDADDY
08-29-2016, 07:06 PM
EDIT: Do not write this content on a public forum

Send me an email, don't write this stuff on a public forum. How am I supposed to answer you via a public forum. Write an email like everyone else does. Don't be a security risk. Thanks.

Nobroscience
08-30-2016, 09:43 AM
Got also an issue with the paypal payment method, just sent you an email explaining it as I haven't got the payment instructions.

Cheers and keep it rollin'

BIGDADDY
08-30-2016, 03:07 PM
Got also an issue with the paypal payment method, just sent you an email explaining it as I haven't got the payment instructions.

Cheers and keep it rollin'

Some extra knowledge about the paypal method for everyone who doesn't understand

1) There is no automatic link between our site and paypal, it is manually sent. In addition, I'm not on the internet 24/7 so you'll have to wait until I"m back on a computer

2) Sometimes, paypal doesn't send an email but it shows up on their site

That's it. Thanks.

snappleapple
10-28-2016, 05:13 PM
YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT FROM A CURRENT OR PREVIOUS ORDER. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAY WITHIN 48 HOURS. .

Making an order, not paying, not responding to emails will get you BANNED. Click HERE for more information. If you just ordered, you are not banned - please pay within 48 hours of ordering.

Why does did this message pop up suddenly
when i logged in ? I payed like on the spot after the email came, i even emailed and got it confirmed that my money was recieved 2 WEEKS ago..

BIGDADDY
10-29-2016, 03:27 AM
YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT FROM A CURRENT OR PREVIOUS ORDER. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAY WITHIN 48 HOURS. .

Making an order, not paying, not responding to emails will get you BANNED. Click HERE for more information. If you just ordered, you are not banned - please pay within 48 hours of ordering.

Why does did this message pop up suddenly
when i logged in ? I payed like on the spot after the email came, i even emailed and got it confirmed that my money was recieved 2 WEEKS ago..

Must be a bug in the system. I'm trying to figure it out. THanks for reporting.

NOTE: I have logged into your account and I don't see this banner. Anyone else getting this problem?

Thorodin
10-31-2016, 05:12 PM
I got this too but seems like it's fixed

bigdog44
11-07-2016, 01:20 PM
How do I pay I'm trying to pay but haven't had a email saying how to

Spiderdan
01-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Mr big... Names Dan just started using site, am I banned or is that a email in reference to everyone fella.

BIGDADDY
01-30-2017, 08:14 PM
Mr big... Names Dan just started using site, am I banned or is that a email in reference to everyone fella.

Everyone who makes an order gets the message.

Jennsump
02-09-2017, 09:55 AM
This link came up when I placed my order. I will send support an email for a more private conversation.

rsturbo56
03-22-2017, 11:24 AM
Made Order at 1pm yesterday. Have emailed regarding it, so hopefully you've received that. Just wanted to inform you here too. Approaching 24 hours and I don't think i've received any payment info. Appreciate you can be busy though, Cheers!

SORTED!!

brett76
04-28-2017, 08:16 AM
where do I enter card details

BIGDADDY
04-28-2017, 09:21 AM
where do I enter card details

What has that got to do with this topic? please read the instructions carefully. It says a payment link will be emailed to you within 12 hours.

GODZILLA
04-28-2017, 11:14 AM
Made Order at 1pm yesterday. Have emailed regarding it, so hopefully you've received that. Just wanted to inform you here too. Approaching 24 hours and I don't think i've received any payment info. Appreciate you can be busy though, Cheers!

SORTED!!

we are very fast with sending of payment info so just wait few hrs max and you will always be ready to pay and order on same day

GroundZero
06-20-2017, 06:37 PM
Hi guys,

i am getting a blank screen and only see the message:

** ORDER CUT OFF TIME IS 6PM UK. UK CUSTOMERS EXPECT DELIVERY TO BE WITHIN 72 HOURS (WEEKDAYS) FROM PAYMENT **

** You have a pending order, you won't be able to order again until your previous one is paid first. If you feel this is in error, please email - failure to pay an invoice with an explanation will lose 50% of banked points. **

in red letters. I have never ordered before (had stuff in shopping basket but never proceeded). Now I want to make a purchase but I am unable to... there is no button or nothing. Can you please check what is wrong?

Also when I check "orders" it is blank, nothing there... so im positive i have no outstanding orders or anything.

Best regards

GODZILLA
06-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Hi guys,

i am getting a blank screen and only see the message:

** ORDER CUT OFF TIME IS 6PM UK. UK CUSTOMERS EXPECT DELIVERY TO BE WITHIN 72 HOURS (WEEKDAYS) FROM PAYMENT **

** You have a pending order, you won't be able to order again until your previous one is paid first. If you feel this is in error, please email - failure to pay an invoice with an explanation will lose 50% of banked points. **

in red letters. I have never ordered before (had stuff in shopping basket but never proceeded). Now I want to make a purchase but I am unable to... there is no button or nothing. Can you please check what is wrong?

Also when I check "orders" it is blank, nothing there... so im positive i have no outstanding orders or anything.

Best regards

pls email the provided email addy, we dont discuss private and specific cases in the forum.

BIGDADDY
06-21-2017, 12:13 AM
GroundZero - I fixed it for you. Must have been a bug.

Pikey360
07-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Hi there I have placed and paid for an order but not revived goods I logged in to my account and it seems as if u have not had payment could you please contact me regarding this matter many thank s. Buckby

GODZILLA
07-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Hi there I have placed and paid for an order but not revived goods I logged in to my account and it seems as if u have not had payment could you please contact me regarding this matter many thank s. Buckby

pls send an emailt to support with your order ID and we will find out what the issue is, thank you

Cadster80
07-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Great site great products. Well happy with quality n prices

gdecessus
07-24-2017, 10:22 AM
made a order friday. emailed you guys twice and never got a way to pay for it or even a reply... I'm in need of my gear but dont want to order from somewhere else. can I please get a reply back? order #500001017

GODZILLA
07-24-2017, 12:14 PM
made a order friday. emailed you guys twice and never got a way to pay for it or even a reply... I'm in need of my gear but dont want to order from somewhere else. can I please get a reply back? order #500001017

weekend, life, a bit of free time. we cant work 24hrs non stop. so pls little patience. we will check it, no worries, you will get your payment info asap, thanks

BIGDADDY
07-25-2017, 06:36 AM

2 requests were sent. you need to check

Cbaz94
08-24-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi still waiting for my email to pay guys

GODZILLA
08-24-2017, 10:47 PM
Hi still waiting for my email to pay guys

when did you make the order? we always send payment emails within 24hrs and very often within the same hour. so unless you sent an email 3 days ago then something went wrong but otherwise just a bit of patience and you will recive the payment details

Bulldog1978
09-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Hi I have payed for an order on Thursday which is my first order it was 238 GBP I have now received an email today saying order cancelled due to non payment which has me frustrated I paid the order with my visa and money has left my account t any help will be appreciated in this matter

GODZILLA
09-17-2017, 11:41 AM
Hi I have payed for an order on Thursday which is my first order it was 238 GBP I have now received an email today saying order cancelled due to non payment which has me frustrated I paid the order with my visa and money has left my account t any help will be appreciated in this matter

what is your order nr pls?

Bulldog1978
09-17-2017, 12:09 PM
Order number 500001494 Amy help will be appreciated

Tammy
09-29-2017, 05:28 AM
All the best MTS is the best!!

GODZILLA
09-29-2017, 03:47 PM
All the best MTS is the best!!

thank you, glad you are happy with our service and products

Matman2266
10-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Made a order 6 hours ago and still not received a email with payment request?

GODZILLA
10-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Made a order 6 hours ago and still not received a email with payment request?

bit of patience pls. we are working overtime but we cannot work 24hrs per day. so pls a little patience and you will get your payment details very soon. thanks

bigpaparn
10-04-2017, 04:06 AM
i know right. i order my shit in the morning and better be in the mailbox by afternoon. :p

Jonnyguns
10-06-2017, 09:13 AM
I send the payment info to the wrong email I need it send to

GODZILLA
10-06-2017, 09:14 AM
I send the payment info to the wrong email I need it send to xxxxxxxxx

contact support pls. no private info such as email in the open threads. pls edit your email out

Mw3best
10-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Hey i have make my order today in the morning at 7am but i have not get an email with the payment link.

Mw3best
10-25-2017, 07:11 PM
What i have to do now? The order number is Order # 145008516

GODZILLA
10-25-2017, 07:37 PM
What i have to do now? The order number is Order # 145008516

just a bit of patience. we are a worldwide organsation, so time differences and people actually having lives. so a bit pf patience and you will get your payment link, thank you

Mw3best
10-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Okey thanks bro, but you know your products are awesome and i love it 😍

GODZILLA
10-25-2017, 09:42 PM
Okey thanks bro, but you know your products are awesome and i love it ������

PREACH it here https://www.eroids.com/reviews/med-te.ch and GET 3 FREE MTS OILS PRODUCTS OF CHOICE IF YOU VOTE AND PLACE A REVIEW

Mw3best
10-25-2017, 09:58 PM
I have vote and place a review last time and in the comment box from my order i have post you the link. Is this right? And my order was above 339 euro so i get another 2 free oils to the other free right?

BIGDADDY
10-26-2017, 05:44 AM
I have vote and place a review last time and in the comment box from my order i have post you the link. Is this right? And my order was above 339 euro so i get another 2 free oils to the other free right?

Please refer to this link:

https://mtsboard.com/threads/1449-DISCOUNTS-can-I-use-multiple-discount-coupons-and-points-at-the-same-time

Gazza
11-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Am I band or what I'm trying to make order unsure if it's gone in now wtf email me ple

GODZILLA
11-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Am I band or what I'm trying to make order unsure if it's gone in now wtf email me ple

dont panic. if you havent done anything wrong you will not be banned. so simply make the order through our site, very easy to do.

Gavyboy
01-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Hi is the packaging discreet?im looking to make an order in next fortnight but the misses can't know what's in it!!

Empty
01-03-2018, 03:29 AM
It’s always very discrete, never had anything that was easy to spot before opening the package.

BIGDADDY
01-03-2018, 03:29 AM
Hi is the packaging discreet?im looking to make an order in next fortnight but the misses can't know what's in it!!

Yes they are

Toni
01-20-2018, 05:48 AM
Placed an order yesterday, but still got no payment instructions for paypal..? Also not in my junk box.

GODZILLA
01-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Placed an order yesterday, but still got no payment instructions for paypal..? Also not in my junk box.

you will receive it today, bit of patience pls, thank you

Dreamscience
01-21-2018, 07:39 PM
Hi mate

I made an order a couple of weeks ago same as many orders I’ve made before. Payment link never came and I e emailed 3 times and now see order cancelled and my account locked. Please unlock my account so I can try re order.

Many thanks

Jared.

GODZILLA
01-21-2018, 08:24 PM
Hi mate

I made an order a couple of weeks ago same as many orders I’ve made before. Payment link never came and I e emailed 3 times and now see order cancelled and my account locked. Please unlock my account so I can try re order.

Many thanks

Jared.

i have pm'ed you

IronWarrior
03-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Is my problem solved? I had Some problems with my creditcard. I paid today.

GODZILLA
03-01-2018, 10:08 PM
Is my problem solved? I had Some problems with my creditcard. I paid today.

pls email me or support and we will check for you

Lko231
03-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Mailed you mail returned

BIGDADDY
03-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Mailed you mail returned

You are banned. How dare you make a complaint to the financial institution that you didn't get your product when you only paid a few hours ago. Ridiculous.

IronWarrior
03-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Problem already solved.

Jennsump
03-22-2018, 09:05 AM
I am trying g to place an order and it says my account is banned.my last order was received and paid for. In my accounts it says my current order is pending but still get the banned message at the bottom of the page.

nobodyismyname2005
03-22-2018, 03:25 PM
I sent my payment through western union and it says it's still available. I replied to the e-mail with the information. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

nobodyismyname2005
03-22-2018, 03:34 PM
I sent a western union payment with the details and it still shows available. I replied to the e-mail with the tracking number, name and location. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

GODZILLA
03-22-2018, 05:36 PM
I am trying g to place an order and it says my account is banned.my last order was received and paid for. In my accounts it says my current order is pending but still get the banned message at the bottom of the page.

PM me your order number and we will check it out

GODZILLA
03-22-2018, 05:37 PM
I sent a western union payment with the details and it still shows available. I replied to the e-mail with the tracking number, name and location. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Once you have sent the money then sit back and relax, you will be getting a tracking once its up and your order will be processed.

Zech92
05-25-2018, 09:10 PM
I was supposed to be unblocked but I still am. What do I need to get this unblocked? Also can I know what name will be hitting my bank so I can allow it to go through?

BIGDADDY
05-25-2018, 10:07 PM
I was supposed to be unblocked but I still am. What do I need to get this unblocked? Also can I know what name will be hitting my bank so I can allow it to go through?

I have already resolved it in email. Just wait for emails for this, it takes twice as long to resolve matters on "public" forums than just via email. We don't work 24/7 365 days per year. Please be patient

GODZILLA
05-25-2018, 10:10 PM

send me an email pls

GODZILLA
05-25-2018, 10:15 PM

already solved, and as said its always easier to just send us an email instead of via the forum

Lee
08-19-2018, 04:03 AM
Hi, just placed first order and wanted to pay through PayPal. I wasn't redirected to paypal to complete payment. can you direct me to the payment page, please?

Cheers

BIGDADDY
08-19-2018, 08:34 AM
Hi, just placed first order and wanted to pay through PayPal. I wasn't redirected to paypal to complete payment. can you direct me to the payment page, please?

Cheers

There is no automatic redirection. Please read the messages on the site carefully. It says wait up to 12 hours for a payment request email.

Leedsboy1985
08-29-2018, 09:10 PM
Hi mate iv recently ordered and asked to pay bank transfer but havnt been sent the bank details??

BIGDADDY
08-30-2018, 06:08 AM
Hi mate iv recently ordered and asked to pay bank transfer but havnt been sent the bank details??

Sorry, this isn't 7-eleven with 24 hours working staff members who can reply round the clock. I have sent the details but just need some patience. Thanks.

axathedon
02-25-2019, 01:29 AM
[admin]

this is inappropriate!!!!!
your forum account is banned. It's too risky to allow you to post sensitive information publicly

MAXIMUS
02-25-2019, 06:29 AM
delete any links pls, this is sensitive info. you paid so just sit back and order will come and be confirmed

BBJMD
03-04-2019, 04:00 PM
I have emailed now 5 times over a few months with no response regarding my account. Can someone PLEASE get back to me?

MAXIMUS
03-04-2019, 09:15 PM
I have emailed now 5 times over a few months with no response regarding my account. Can someone PLEASE get back to me?

email or PM me i havent received anything from you regarding your account so contact me

BBJMD
03-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Thanks a bunch I’ve sent it via the link in your sig

BBJMD
03-05-2019, 09:03 PM
email or PM me i havent received anything from you regarding your account so contact me

Any news mate? I’d like to make an order

MAXIMUS
03-06-2019, 06:37 AM
Any news mate? I’d like to make an order

i answered you 2 days ago. you need to register and login. this takes 1 min and any email, cannot be more easier then it is. we cannot call you on your phone, we are not amazon

MAXIMUS
03-06-2019, 02:06 PM
OK I presume you didn't see my ticket as this wasn't the question.

To clarify,

- I have and have had a long standing account, and have used you for a number of years.
- There is a balance on my account which due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to transact once I'd received the payment request.

My request to you is to remove this outstanding balance / order on this account (details specified below)so that I can proceed with making a new order.

USERNAME - BBJMD
EMAIL - JMDANIELS @ LIVE . CO . UK (remove spaces - I'll delete this post once you've received for security reasons)

Any chance please Maximus?

pls remove this post as it contains email and other info. i have answered you via pm and email

MAXIMUS
08-11-2019, 09:02 AM
Right I’ve read all this before placing an order? I’ve waited for my email to make a payment that still hasn’t arrived?ive placed to follow up messages and only one ticket has been raised?

Is this site legit as I believed it was in good faith before placing my order?

All a bit Mickey Mouse so far as my customer experience has gone? Ffs

hello when did you place your order? pls dont forget that there is weekend also and we dont work 24 hrs per day 7 days a week.

So pls a bit of patience and understanding and you will get your payment info and you can pay.

thank you

Bubbleboxy
08-14-2019, 12:30 AM
Ok
thanks for your reply and apologies for my impatience. I never did receive an email detailing the payment information? Unless I’m a proper tard this the way I have been understanding how this whole order process works?

However I did log back in over the next couple of days and noticed under the my order page that there were several links that directed me away to a payment merchant site?

After trying the second link as one stated it had expired I managed to pay for my order using my CC and legit contact information as advised in the FAQ section.

So for future reference was I supposed to receive a payment request email? Or was I meant to be looking under the my orders page for these links?

So confused but for any newbies reading this once payment was made my order arrived within a day (mainland UK Royal Mail)

Unfortunately though I was missing an item off my order, and again after searching the forums and FAQ’s I discovered I should have taken a photo of my package before opening so as to validate the legitimacy and honesty of my claim about my order being incorrect and missing an item?

So again for newbies before placing an order ensure you read FAQ’s and understand the T&C’s as these guys state this isn’t Argos, Amazon or EBay! And in hindsight of that fact I only have myself to blame here especially considering what we are seeking to purchase.

So admins apologies for my impatience, naivety, and feed back posted out of frustration due to my own lack of understanding and stupidity.

Oh and thanks for not banning me too! I’ll be back rest assured

Cheers

MAXIMUS
08-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Ok
thanks for your reply and apologies for my impatience. I never did receive an email detailing the payment information? Unless I’m a proper tard this the way I have been understanding how this whole order process works?

However I did log back in over the next couple of days and noticed under the my order page that there were several links that directed me away to a payment merchant site?

After trying the second link as one stated it had expired I managed to pay for my order using my CC and legit contact information as advised in the FAQ section.

So for future reference was I supposed to receive a payment request email? Or was I meant to be looking under the my orders page for these links?

So confused but for any newbies reading this once payment was made my order arrived within a day (mainland UK Royal Mail)

Unfortunately though I was missing an item off my order, and again after searching the forums and FAQ’s I discovered I should have taken a photo of my package before opening so as to validate the legitimacy and honesty of my claim about my order being incorrect and missing an item?

So again for newbies before placing an order ensure you read FAQ’s and understand the T&C’s as these guys state this isn’t Argos, Amazon or EBay! And in hindsight of that fact I only have myself to blame here especially considering what we are seeking to purchase.

So admins apologies for my impatience, naivety, and feed back posted out of frustration due to my own lack of understanding and stupidity.

Oh and thanks for not banning me too! I’ll be back rest assured

Cheers

there can be no confusion: you login, place the order, you receive payment info via email and you pay and we deliver it. as simple as it gets and apparently endless people before you managed to do it so there should be no issues with you placing an order.

Bubbleboxy
08-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Hi and that’s exactly how I read and understood the process to be also? However I never received the second email detailing the payment information!

I checked back on my orders page and noticed 3 links which took me to a payment facility website and that’s how I managed to pay!

Just FYI I suppose but that’s it was!

Darren Richard Harding
09-17-2019, 07:06 AM
I have now opened 2 accounts and are having problems paying. Do you have a contact number so I can pay over the phonr. Darren harding 07538078507

MAXIMUS
09-17-2019, 08:41 AM
I have now opened 2 accounts and are having problems paying. Do you have a contact number so I can pay over the phonr. Darren harding 07538078507

hello, you cannot pay over the phone, you can pay using Wu, paypal, bank account, btc's. just login into our webshop and you can easily order any of our products

thank you

MAli
12-27-2019, 03:17 AM
Hi I'm not sure why I am blocked I never ordered anything before I only put it in my shopping cart. Please let me know how I can fix this. Thank you.

MAXIMUS
12-27-2019, 01:48 PM
email us at support, thank you

richielee20
03-12-2020, 04:27 PM
I placed a order and was going to pay in bitcoin, but can’t find the address to send the money too.

MAXIMUS
03-12-2020, 06:11 PM
I placed a order and was going to pay in bitcoin, but can’t find the address to send the money too.

easier to email us about this. you have received payment info and in there is the btc wallet info to pay for your order

Mihai90
06-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Who i pay.thx

MAXIMUS
06-09-2020, 09:24 PM
Who i pay.thx

you need to order via our webshop, then you will receive pay email payment details so you can pay for your order

nothing via forum here

Lewiso10
05-10-2021, 04:08 PM
I haven’t been sent through details to send payment to yet when will they come

BIGDADDY
05-15-2021, 09:09 PM
I haven’t been sent through details to send payment to yet when will they come

send an email to the support email, and let us know the order #, should be already given

Rostam.1989
09-30-2021, 02:47 PM
Hey guys i need to change my order and it doesn’t let me it said you need to pay for previous order but i have to change few things first thanks

MTS-Head Coach
09-30-2021, 03:55 PM
Hey guys i need to change my order and it doesn’t let me it said you need to pay for previous order but i have to change few things first thanks

Brother send email to MTS and they will fix it for you. Welcome to the family

Shinken
04-10-2022, 02:20 PM
Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for the payment link to be sent by email as always.

BIGDADDY
04-12-2022, 06:48 PM
Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for the payment link to be sent by email as always.

we sometimes have email issues and payment links never turn up. Until I see that tons of people complain of not getting emails and then I have to restart the email server. Happens from time to time.