PDA

View Full Version : KETO CUT + AAS: which ones are best?

Jaxino
05-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi, i want to enjoy a bit more my cut and change to SKD.

Atm i'm on Test Tren Mast but a lot of friends told me to stay away from Tren on KETO.
Was Thinking to give it a try to 8 weeks 50mg ED Trestolone + 150mg Test E + 100mg Proviron + 2,5 mg Femara ew
Trestolone will work good on keto? Some people told me to run Test+NPP+Mast...

I'm confused...

Drako
05-07-2016, 04:06 AM
I use lean gain 1 ml EOD + 50mg tren-a eod and i do fine on keto.
Why would you thinkt that it wont work?

I use the ckd. 5 or 6 days keto and one or two days carb refeed.

Jaxino
05-07-2016, 04:43 AM
People told me to use carbs on Tren and fats on NPP because of improved slin sensitivity...

Atm i m on 2 weeks maintenance 3000 cals (200p 50f rest Is good carbs fruit oats rice) my body comp Is improving day by day! Before i was stuck at 2000 cals since 2 year (was 110kg 30%bf went to 81 then atm 93 15%) with 50g carbs 300 prots, my body was in starvation mode and had to reset It before jumping into a cut.. I didnt listen to people told me that so i have lost a lot of time..

Anyway on sunday i will start Keto at 2600 cals for 2 weeks then i cut them to 2400 for 4 weeks since i won't see any changes. Then 2200 2000. I won t go under 2000 cals untill 10% BF.

Atm i m on 150mg Test E ew and 4 ml MT-200 ew.
Was thinking to stop Masteron and just run Tren or give It a try to Trestolone Test Femara or even stick to the basisc 150mg Test 400 Tren...

Have lean gain too at home.
For me It's first cut... I m experimenting with diets and AAS.

I was missing basic knowledge of diet... Was using no salt... Kept Sodium for 2 y at 1g day... So i have bloat because of electrolite imbalances.

On reddit on ketogain page have read that you need at least 5g sodium 4700 potassium and so on...

Anyway should i stick on Tren or give a break to my body on It and go for Trestolone+Ai?

attardclark
09-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Don't over complicate it. Pick a steroid. Focus on maintaining high protein intake and a heathy diet while being in a calorie deficit. Keto is dumb in my opinion and only works for some effectively.

ironmaster
10-16-2016, 04:44 PM
I agree keto is bs just a good diet and adjust as you need in theory keto makes sense they say just drop out carbs a force the body to use fat as fuel so by that logic why not just eat all the protein you can and growth should follow because muscle is made of protein the science is flawed anything you force on the body the body will fight back sooner or later.

Don't over complicate it. Pick a steroid. Focus on maintaining high protein intake and a heathy diet while being in a calorie deficit. Keto is dumb in my opinion and only works for some effectively.