PDA

View Full Version : question or Mr.Big about shredded

joe 2013
05-09-2016, 03:10 PM
My stats : 60 years old , 5'7 , competition weight around 82 kilos
My competition history : WABBA world and european champion over 50 in 2011 , Swiss national champion over 50 in 2011 and 2013 . Also top 5 placements in different international contests ( Mr.universe and others )

4 weeks ago i won an amateur show , it was my first in the over 60 cathegory . This is the cycle i used
test propionate 0.5ml ED
pro MT-200 1ml ED
stanavar ( last 5 weeks ) 1 tab split in 2 doses ED
humatrope gh 4ius ED

all this from MTS , then some other stuff i had already like proviron , T3 , arimidex and clen
Also used Tudca ,NAC ,cholesterol support , and usual Vitamins and Omega 3

now i'm prepping for Mr.universe and Mr.world in Italy in 8 weeks time and i plan to run the same cycle with the addition of shredded which i believe will add more quality and fullness to my physique
I have 2 vials of shredded on the way and my question for Mr.Big is when should i start it and when to stop it . I usually stop all injects 1 week out and rely on orals all the way to the show

my last show i came in pretty shredded but i know i can do better....
here are some pics 2 day out from my last show
http://i67.tinypic.com/14tu6b8.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/w97j2f.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/24caauw.jpg

thanks for your help and outstanding products and service

Jaxino
05-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Omg i want to be like you!!!! God great shape!

kippp
05-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Nice physique for any age but impressive for age 60. Nice round delts. Keep up the good work

BIGDADDY
05-09-2016, 10:32 PM
same applies like other oils of when to start and stop, but you have to watch for estrogen sides on this product. I couldn't handle 1/2ml day without estrogen needing to be taken care of.

Your current cycle already has PRO-MT-200 which will be 700mg tren and 700mg MAST. Then if you add shredded, your tren will be even higher too. you don't need more tren then this.

I would take 1/2 ml shredded per day and reduce PRO-MT-200 by 1/2 ml as well.

good job too. clearly a guy who knows what to do and especially at your age far superior than guys 40 years younger.

grotereber
05-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Can't give advice on your question - but fucking awesome, better than most 25 year old users by a long shot. If I could ask, what's your training like? Is it a challenge staying injury free at your age?

joe 2013
05-10-2016, 05:17 AM
same applies like other oils of when to start and stop, but you have to watch for estrogen sides on this product. I couldn't handle 1/2ml day without estrogen needing to be taken care of.

Your current cycle already has PRO-MT-200 which will be 700mg tren and 700mg MAST. Then if you add shredded, your tren will be even higher too. you don't need more tren then this.

I would take 1/2 ml shredded per day and reduce PRO-MT-200 by 1/2 ml as well.

good job too. clearly a guy who knows what to do and especially at your age far superior than guys 40 years younger.
Will do that Big...and thanks for your comments

joe 2013
05-10-2016, 05:21 AM
Can't give advice on your question - but fucking awesome, better than most 25 year old users by a long shot. If I could ask, what's your training like? Is it a challenge staying injury free at your age?
my training is very short and intense , lots of supersets , trisets and giant sets . Don't do any cardio , my style of training takes care of that . Also i train just heavy enough to stimulate growth and always warm up very çarefully

Jaxino
05-17-2016, 12:35 PM
Can't imagine how will be a cut on 0,5ml Shredded ED + 50mg Masteron ED