PDA

View Full Version : Anavar newbie

missyc1uk
05-16-2016, 11:04 AM
Hey all,

I have some Var from MTS and have been taking it, I have had some odd side effects and wondered if anyone else was in the same position as me? Thanks

NICK1626
05-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Hey all,

I have some Var from MTS and have been taking it, I have had some odd side effects and wondered if anyone else was in the same position as me? Thanks

Side effects? The only side effects I see in my body in 50mg / day is vascularity, pump and strength 😃

missyc1uk
05-16-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm female, I started on 10mg split 2 times a day, now on 15mg split which should be enough if it is good pharma quality. I have been feeling palpitations, a bit dizzy, sick. my muscles ache almost like i constantly need to stretch like I've just woken up. I've seen no fat loss. or gains as such.
Any females here on it? also, my tabs are brown and smell quite strong. is that the norm?
Thanks

SmashedJuice
05-16-2016, 01:23 PM
I would advise you too ask a mod. I've read there has been some labeling issues, but i don't remember.

For now, stop using it and send a mod a pic of your tabs so they can verify it's the anavar.

missyc1uk
05-16-2016, 02:06 PM
Sorry, Mod? moderator? how do I do that?

Thanks

Jaxino
05-16-2016, 03:25 PM
Try to write a PM to MrBig, he's a good guy!

Btw for a woman i would use Primobolan instead of Anavar... Primo seems synergistic with women's body.

Empty
05-19-2016, 10:02 PM
My partner is running var at 10mg per day split into two and has lost 3cm off her tummy in the last 12 days or so. Strength is up although aching more but then again she's pushing harder and shifting more weight.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-20-2016, 07:19 AM
I'm female, I started on 10mg split 2 times a day, now on 15mg split which should be enough if it is good pharma quality. I have been feeling palpitations, a bit dizzy, sick. my muscles ache almost like i constantly need to stretch like I've just woken up. I've seen no fat loss. or gains as such.
Any females here on it? also, my tabs are brown and smell quite strong. is that the norm?
Thanks

Your tablets are brown correct...smell is irrelevant.how long have you been on them?

Jaxino
06-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Hey all,

I didn't ask before but... what's your aim? What kind of physique you want?
If your aim is to be a nice BIKINI model then Anavar isn't for you, you can run PRIMOBOLAN or WINSTROL (6weeks then wait for your cycle), and use fatburners to keep you in shape (2iu HGH ed, Clen) don't run T3 since women have weaker thyroid than men and you can fuck it forever.

If you want a more muscular look then Anavar+Winstrol will be ok, also microdoses of Tren A... but tbh for that you need a coach, it's not easy to play with women's body for muscles... you can damage yourself forever.

kleine
06-09-2016, 05:45 PM
I didn't ask before but... what's your aim? What kind of physique you want?
If your aim is to be a nice BIKINI model then Anavar isn't for you, you can run PRIMOBOLAN or WINSTROL (6weeks then wait for your cycle), and use fatburners to keep you in shape (2iu HGH ed, Clen) don't run T3 since women have weaker thyroid than men and you can fuck it forever.

If you want a more muscular look then Anavar+Winstrol will be ok, also microdoses of Tren A... but tbh for that you need a coach, it's not easy to play with women's body for muscles... you can damage yourself forever.

Please dont give any "advice" more towards Females... This is just ridiculous.