PDA

View Full Version : MTS 1-Testosteron (DHB) in the future?

Mutantpro
05-19-2016, 11:32 AM
Just made my very first order with MTS and i´m more than happy with it. Excellent quality and service! :)

But to my question:

MTS has got a Trestolone Inject (and in the shredded blend as well) -fantastic Compound i think- but what

about a 1-Testosteron (Dihydroboldenone) Inject? I had an 1-Testosteron Product 2 years ago from a dutch Lab and it was simply great. Really never looked better in this time. Sadly this lab
has gone and since that it´s nearly impossible to get a DHB Inject.

1-Testosteron is a kind of better Primobolan (Super-Primo, doesnt aromatise, very useful for contest prep...is there a chance that MTS could bring out a 1-Test product?

Interesting Article from Mike Arnold about Trestolone and 1-Test on Ironmagazine:

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/effective-alternatives-to-traditional-injectables/

eggy790
05-19-2016, 02:54 PM
is it also known as 1testcyp? if so heard good things about it but never been able to get hold of it

Mutantpro
05-19-2016, 03:31 PM
is it also known as 1testcyp? if so heard good things about it but never been able to get hold of it

That is correct and as far as i know, 1-Testosteron (DHB/Dihydroboldenon) with the Cipionat Ester is the only Form of 1-Test available. It´s way cheaper than primo, but also better in it´s Effects. I think the raw powder is hard to get -thats the main problem. But as Mike Arnold states in his article the more people are asking for this great compound the more Labs will take care of it...hopefully...maybe MTS will do this in the future? ;)

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-20-2016, 07:16 AM
What doesage is this product.

I know this product isn't in circulation anymore but we can get products customised.

The spend always has to be justified just because 1 or 2 people shout out for a product doesn't mean it will sell.we have to invest to create a minimum of 400 bottles so unless it was a product that was popular it doesn't warrant producing it,know body has mentioned previously to my knowledge.

Members usually only buy 'popular' products,these I mean ones they have heard of.members new to MTS site have never heard of many of the range because they aren't mainstream products.These products are actually the best and unique in there own right,that's why they were invented but in all honesty they are the worst selling products,not because they don't work but many people just stick to what they've heard of or know!!

Mutantpro
05-20-2016, 08:50 AM
What doesage is this product.

I know this product isn't in circulation anymore but we can get products customised.

The spend always has to be justified just because 1 or 2 people shout out for a product doesn't mean it will sell.we have to invest to create a minimum of 400 bottles so unless it was a product that was popular it doesn't warrant producing it,know body has mentioned previously to my knowledge.

Members usually only buy 'popular' products,these I mean ones they have heard of.members new to MTS site have never heard of many of the range because they aren't mainstream products.These products are actually the best and unique in there own right,that's why they were invented but in all honesty they are the worst selling products,not because they don't work but many people just stick to what they've heard of or know!!

The 1-Test (DHB) Product i had was from HCL Dutch Lab and was dosed at 200mg/ml. Pip was there, but minimal. I started at 400mg/week and went up to 600mg/week which was optimal for me. Virtually no sides. Hard, veiny solid look -almost like Primo, but "better". Mike Arnold´s Description as a "Super Primobolan" is right i would say. There was also an Noble Labs 1-Test, but that Lab has gone to shit. But i know that the guys bought all the 1-Test from Noble they could get their hands on.
From what i have read and know there are many people asking for an 1-Test Product, but as you say, it isn´t in circulation anymore sadly. For me, it would be very very interesting, especially from a quality Lab like MTS is! ;) :)

Peet8000
05-20-2016, 10:15 AM
I had 1-Test Cyp in the past vom Noble Labs and the PiP was a nightmare.
But I think this was caused by Guiacol (or whatsoever it is called).

If MTS will bring 1-Test Cyp I will def give it a try. But like BigDaddy said, hard to believe it will sell great..

Mutantpro
05-20-2016, 09:00 PM
I had 1-Test Cyp in the past vom Noble Labs and the PiP was a nightmare.
But I think this was caused by Guiacol (or whatsoever it is called).

If MTS will bring 1-Test Cyp I will def give it a try. But like BigDaddy said, hard to believe it will sell great..

I really think Noble was a bunk Lab. Sorry to say that. I had some of the Noble Stuff and everything gave me pip.

But coming back to 1-Testosteron, i too would be very happy if MTS would produce it. Maybe a test charge if possible? ;) Would be really cool!

Peet8000
05-21-2016, 10:40 AM
I really think Noble was a bunk Lab. Sorry to say that. I had some of the Noble Stuff and everything gave me pip.

But coming back to 1-Testosteron, i too would be very happy if MTS would produce it. Maybe a test charge if possible? ;) Would be really cool!

Have to disagree, but this board is really not the right place to discuss other labs (they are out of business btw)

Mutantpro
05-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Have to disagree, but this board is really not the right place to discuss other labs (they are out of business btw)

Only mentioned this, because you brought it up dude and i really don´t want to discuss this here ;)I know that they are out of buisness, that´s why i wrote WAS a bunk lab ;)

Jaxino
05-27-2016, 09:15 AM
DHB is much better than Equipoise but few people knows that, and they keep asking for Equi instead of DHB.

It's a shame... btw if we can find 10 people we can ask to MTS to make for us 40 vials :D

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-28-2016, 02:20 PM
DHB is much better than Equipoise but few people knows that, and they keep asking for Equi instead of DHB.

It's a shame... btw if we can find 10 people we can ask to MTS to make for us 40 vials :D

40 vials isn't really justified when we have a minimum of 400 made per product!!This is know longer in circulation as I mentioned but we can get it customised by our pharmacologist.

Mutantpro
05-28-2016, 07:04 PM
40 vials isn't really justified when we have a minimum of 400 made per product!!This is know longer in circulation as I mentioned but we can get it customised by our pharmacologist.

How good are the chances you will do it? Let´s say on a scale from 0 (worst) to 100 (do it)? ;) :D

ChestFlex
05-28-2016, 08:32 PM
I would love if MTS came out with 1-Test Cyp aswell!

Adam bendsvi
05-29-2016, 11:53 PM
I test cyp is great so is testolone but im sure most of the young guys never even heard of this.